PDA

View Full Version : More Coruption from Washington State - their Land-Grab Games..

darin
10-10-2007, 05:17 PM
...in the form of an op/ed by a liberal/moderate talking head.

But - he's RIGHT to call the university of WA, AND the Governor on this bull.

First the background: The University of Washington pulled some political strings to get 13 registered sex offenders kicked out of its neighborhood.

Now trust me, I'm no fan of sex offenders, but the woman renting to these people has been doing it for seven years and is hard line with rules.

That means that in all the years those sex offenders have living in the neighborhood there has not been one single problem.

But here's my problem.

Turns out the U-Dub would like to buy this woman's property.

So the Vice Provost for Student Life "suddenly discovers" sex offenders have been living nearby and he ends up cutting the woman off at the financial knees.

Eric Godfrey simply dials up U-Dub President Mark Emmert, who rings up his buddy Gov. Christine Gregoire, who uses her pull with the Department of Corrections to get the sex offenders booted out.

Now just for fun, why don't you try calling the gov to have sex offenders removed from your neighborhood.

http://www.komotv.com/features/kenschram/10431422.html

Now - this is from the state who used Eminent Domain law to remove from her home a Senior citizen in order to make way for a "water treatment plant".

When the city (of Bremerton, WA) "condemned 22" homes. . . in 1996 ostensibly to make way for a sewer-plant extension, all of the owners settled with the city except for Lovie Nichols, an elderly widow who refused to vacate her home of 55 years.

She received an eviction notice, but she was not told at the time that the city had sold her property out from under her as part of an 11-acre land deal with a local car dealer.

:( (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2002762051_thompson26.html)

10-10-2007, 09:14 PM
sounds like what the city of chester has been trying to do with my uncles apartments. Tried to chase away his renters and get his properties devalued to nothing so they can condemn them without any problem.

Luckily my uncle is good at what he does. and thats law. And he has the city afraid of him now. I think he just won a suit for a million dollars against them. I hope this woman has a good lawyer.

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you expect anything less from our Illegal governess? we all know Dino Rossi won the election even the crooked king county Demorats

Yurt
10-10-2007, 10:28 PM
sounds like what the city of chester has been trying to do with my uncles apartments. Tried to chase away his renters and get his properties devalued to nothing so they can condemn them without any problem.

Luckily my uncle is good at what he does. and thats law. And he has the city afraid of him now. I think he just won a suit for a million dollars against them. I hope this woman has a good lawyer.

So true, if they can prove the allegations in the newsreport, Gregor the small will be paying up, of course with the "peoples" money, afterall, she is democrat. Does sound like a good case. Awesome for your uncle btw.