PDA

View Full Version : FBI DirectorRefuses to Say Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is Not ‘Disinformation'

jimnyc
03-09-2023, 03:03 PM
This is just more outright lying to the American people. He may very well not be able to answer anything specifically about the case - but he can most certainly rule out Russian bullshit finally. The FBI and the 50 so called intelligence officers can all take their lying asses and :fu:

---

FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses to Say Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is Not ‘Disinformation’

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday during a House hearing refused to say whether he believed the Hunter Biden laptop story was “disinformation,” despite exhaustive reporting confirming it is real.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) asked Wray point blank during a House Intelligence Committee hearing: “Do you believe the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

Wray refused to say “yes” or “no.”

“Well, I want to be careful about it — there is an ongoing investigation that is relevant to that, so I have to be careful on what I can share on that here,” he responded vaguely despite Stefanik not asking for details but rather his personal beliefs.

Stefanik asked Wray the same question again: “Do you believe that the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

He responded, “I don’t think there’s anything that I can share on that in an open setting.”

The idea that the Hunter Biden laptop story is “disinformation” has been thoroughly debunked.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/09/fbi-director-christopher-wray-refuses-to-say-hunter-biden-laptop-story-is-not-disinformation/

Gunny
03-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Wray is the quintessential lying, conniving DC bureaucrat representing most everything unconstitutional in US government.