PDA

View Full Version : Kari Lake, Doug Mastriano amplify GOP anxiety over pro-Trump candidates in 2024

Gunny
03-18-2023, 12:04 PM
Just say no to Trump, his money, and/or his acolytes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3905692-republicans-worry-pro-trump-candidates-will-haunt-them-in-2024/

SassyLady
03-24-2023, 12:13 PM
You don't like Kari Lake?

Gunny
03-24-2023, 04:47 PM
You don't like Kari Lake?I guess she didn't get the memo from watching Trump fail that screeching stolen election doesn't work. Not to mention she invited those who didn't buy her/the Trump party line don't need to vote for her. I think she got what she wanted.

Other than that, I wanted her win simply to keep that corrupt Dem POS out the Governor's office in AZ.

SassyLady
03-25-2023, 02:45 AM
I guess she didn't get the memo from watching Trump fail that screeching stolen election doesn't work. Not to mention she invited those who didn't buy her/the Trump party line don't need to vote for her. I think she got what she wanted.

Other than that, I wanted her win simply to keep that corrupt Dem POS out the Governor's office in AZ.
But that POS did steal the election. Kari is doing everything she can to show how it was done. The 2020 election was stolen the same way. Everyone who pays attention knows this. She didn't lose because of Trump. She lost because of corruption in the SOS office and the judicial bench.

People who just roll over and accept the corruption is why it's gotten so bad. Screeching has to happen in order to shed light on it.

I know you're mad at Trump because he is still screeching about 2020 but if that is what it takes then more power to him and the screeches. Someone has to do it.

Gunny
03-25-2023, 01:53 PM
But that POS did steal the election. Kari is doing everything she can to show how it was done. The 2020 election was stolen the same way. Everyone who pays attention knows this. She didn't lose because of Trump. She lost because of corruption in the SOS office and the judicial bench.

People who just roll over and accept the corruption is why it's gotten so bad. Screeching has to happen in order to shed light on it.

I know you're mad at Trump because he is still screeching about 2020 but if that is what it takes then more power to him and the screeches. Someone has to do it.To clarify:

It isn't about accepting corruption. There was no provable, straight-up steal as Trump/Lake allege. It's about repeating the same bad plan over and over expecting a different result. Neither knucklehead is going to defeat a corrupt, bureaucratic system by attacking it head on. NOT GOING TO WORK. Doesn't matter what you think. Doesn't matter whether or not you are right. It is PROVEN, not going to work.

Then they show up with election irregularities which are guaranteed in a democracy and that is acceptable. Your other choice is a police state. Are there ways to minimize the irregularities? Sure. You just have to convince the side that is in power that happen to be benefiting from them at this point in time it is their best interest to cut their own throats. That's not going to happen either. I guarantee you if the irregularities were working on behalf of the right all kinds of wailing and gnashing of teeth and calls for election reform would be going on.

When you got a bad plan and it ain't working, time for a new plan.

My issue with Trump is his egotistical, irresponsible personal and professional conduct after losing the 2020 election. It has nothing to do with "being mad at him". It has to do with his showing he is unworthy of the position. I don't and won't support crybaby sore losers.

He's not going to beat the bureaucracy-is-the-government-is-the-bureaucracy. That can only be done from within, by the very people that rely on the bureaucracy for a living. That's not likely either.

fj1200
03-26-2023, 10:39 PM

I know you're mad at Trump because he is still screeching about 2020 but if that is what it takes then more power to him and the screeches. Someone has to do it.

If you like losing elections...

AHZ
03-27-2023, 07:24 AM
I guess she didn't get the memo from watching Trump fail that screeching stolen election doesn't work. Not to mention she invited those who didn't buy her/the Trump party line don't need to vote for her. I think she got what she wanted.

the election was illegally conducted.

fraud. bigly.

Gunny
03-27-2023, 10:10 AM
the election was illegally conducted.

fraud. bigly.Awesome reveal. Prove it. In a way that the sheeple will accept. You're not going to get a population that lives off the bureaucracy to indict the hands that are feeding their lazy asses.

No smoking gun? No sale.

AHZ
03-28-2023, 10:51 AM
Awesome reveal. Prove it. In a way that the sheeple will accept. You're not going to get a population that lives off the bureaucracy to indict the hands that are feeding their lazy asses.

No smoking gun? No sale.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears.

AHZ
03-28-2023, 11:21 AM
To clarify:

It isn't about accepting corruption. There was no provable, straight-up steal as Trump/Lake allege. It's about repeating the same bad plan over and over expecting a different result. Neither knucklehead is going to defeat a corrupt, bureaucratic system by attacking it head on. NOT GOING TO WORK. Doesn't matter what you think. Doesn't matter whether or not you are right. It is PROVEN, not going to work.

Then they show up with election irregularities which are guaranteed in a democracy and that is acceptable. Your other choice is a police state. Are there ways to minimize the irregularities? Sure. You just have to convince the side that is in power that happen to be benefiting from them at this point in time it is their best interest to cut their own throats. That's not going to happen either. I guarantee you if the irregularities were working on behalf of the right all kinds of wailing and gnashing of teeth and calls for election reform would be going on.

When you got a bad plan and it ain't working, time for a new plan.

My issue with Trump is his egotistical, irresponsible personal and professional conduct after losing the 2020 election. It has nothing to do with "being mad at him". It has to do with his showing he is unworthy of the position. I don't and won't support crybaby sore losers.

He's not going to beat the bureaucracy-is-the-government-is-the-bureaucracy. That can only be done from within, by the very people that rely on the bureaucracy for a living. That's not likely either.

lol. trump derangement makes you look dumb.

AHZ
03-28-2023, 11:26 AM
Gunny assists the necormongers with his insistence that his own crabs in the bucket delusional nihilist fugue-state reality is the only one there is....

Gunny
03-29-2023, 07:55 AM
lol. trump derangement makes you look dumb.

Gunny assists the necormongers with his insistence that his own crabs in the bucket delusional nihilist fugue-state reality is the only one there is....

You've been warned enough. Frankly, I am bemused by you. I've known a handful of people on internet message boards for about 20 or so years. Each and every one of them (us) has changed in that 20 years. I live in a completely different World/setting than I did then with a lot of water under the bridge.

Not you. Since I banned your lame ass 17 years ago, you are still the same, lame, asshole of a little boy running around the internet ahead of ban after ban trying to piss someone off. The mentality alone of such a punk-ass with no brains behind it is beyond my ability to wrap any kind of intelligent thought around.

You've been warned by myself and others. Deja vu: Just like before, we're now going to play the game MY fucking way. You will be banned from each and every thread where you have nothing to offer but your trolling personal attacks/bullshit. Garbage, up to and including you, will be removed.

Should you choose to try and up whatever you delude yourself into believing is your "game", you'll be gone from yet another board and all traces of you will be pigeonholed into a little corner where nobody looks nor cares to, and all your efforts at proving what a pointless, worthless POS you will be for naught.

Do have a nice day :)

jimnyc
03-29-2023, 04:03 PM
Can't say that I didn't warn him of Gunny's sunny disposition when trolled. :dunno:

I told him you were an ornery fucker! Even I don't like you. :)

Black Diamond
03-29-2023, 09:22 PM
Dum dum sauce. SMH.

Gunny
03-30-2023, 10:41 AM
Can't say that I didn't warn him of Gunny's sunny disposition when trolled. :dunno:

I told him you were an ornery fucker! Even I don't like you. :)So long as my reputation with you remains solid :slap:

hjmick
03-30-2023, 02:00 PM
Nobody stole an election from Trump or Lake. If they had, someone would talk. They always do.

hjmick
03-30-2023, 02:03 PM
Not you. Since I banned your lame ass 17 years ago, you are still the same, lame, asshole of a little boy running around the internet ahead of ban after ban trying to piss someone off. The mentality alone of such a punk-ass with no brains behind it is beyond my ability to wrap any kind of intelligent thought around.

Is this tool, AHZ, someone I should remember?

Gunny
03-30-2023, 04:18 PM
Is this tool, AHZ, someone I should remember?I think he was after Jim started DP and most here now were gone from USMB.

SassyLady
03-31-2023, 04:07 PM
Nobody stole an election from Trump or Lake. If they had, someone would talk. They always do.
They have. They're called whistle blowers. They've been vilified and canceled. Just because you haven't heard on msm doesn't mean they haven't talked.

jimnyc
04-05-2023, 12:49 PM
Is this tool, AHZ, someone I should remember?

RtwngAvngr or however it was spelled, back on USMB when we were all there. Couldn't tell you for sure who was all around when who else was around. Also known from a few other boards I believe, but none my biz.