PDA

View Full Version : really long shot here....

dan
10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
But, what the hell....

Does anybody know the process they go through to make a video game? I think I worded that wrong, but the reason I'm asking is, I have an idea that I started thinking about as a movie, but the more I think about it, the more I think it would work great as a Silent Hill or Resident Evil type game. So, what I'm wondering is if these companies actually take ideas from outside sources, or if the ideas come only from within the production companies themselves. Like I said, I'm doubting anyone here knows anything about this, but I figured it's worth a shot.

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 11:54 PM
check the internet

you can find someone or some group that canhelp

But, what the hell....

Does anybody know the process they go through to make a video game? I think I worded that wrong, but the reason I'm asking is, I have an idea that I started thinking about as a movie, but the more I think about it, the more I think it would work great as a Silent Hill or Resident Evil type game. So, what I'm wondering is if these companies actually take ideas from outside sources, or if the ideas come only from within the production companies themselves. Like I said, I'm doubting anyone here knows anything about this, but I figured it's worth a shot.

dan
10-11-2007, 04:27 AM
check the internet

you can find someone or some group that canhelp

That's what I'm doing in this thread! Do my work for me, acts, please!:coffee: