PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan DA Bragg decries Trump's attempt to 'intimidate' his office in private memo

Gunny
03-20-2023, 09:58 AM
Tissue? Wah. Nobody cares.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manhattan-da-bragg-decries-trumps-attempt-intimidate-his-office-private-memo

jimnyc
03-20-2023, 01:12 PM
In addition to my lack of trust with our government and all intel agencies and such - you can put the Manhattan DA's office right in there, along with the AG's office. All crooked.

Gunny
03-21-2023, 04:01 PM
In addition to my lack of trust with our government and all intel agencies and such - you can put the Manhattan DA's office right in there, along with the AG's office. All crooked.

This is a purely political move on Bragg's part. He "won't be intimidated" because he's a leftist POS. He's all about law and order? Maybe he ought to look out the window instead of wistfully gazing at Wall St deluding himself he could be a "playuh".

Just typical abuse of the judiciary by the left. People are being mugged in broad daylight on the street and he's fancying a misdemeanor as the crime of the century?

Fuck him and the political party he rode into town on. Take away his bodyguards and tax-payer bought Armani suit and stick him on the subway after 10 PM.

BoogyMan
03-21-2023, 08:00 PM
So this is intimidation, but an entire year of burning cities is just.....what?

AHZ
03-28-2023, 03:01 PM
tariffs are more important.

maga = tariffs.

Gunny
03-29-2023, 08:38 AM
So this is intimidation, but an entire year of burning cities is just.....what?I don't understand why Republican't's/the right aren't throwing that up daily every time January 6th is mentioned.

The conduct of the actors in both cases was unlawful and wrong. The disparity in the treatment of each is obvious enough for the proverbial blind man to see. Those riots are concrete, with video evidence/recorded statements by public officials sworn to uphold the law and what are Republican't's doing?

Investigating all kinds of go-nowhere crap.

fj1200
03-29-2023, 08:58 AM
tariffs are more important.

maga = tariffs.

maga = tariffs = evil

Transitive property. just sayin'