PDA

View Full Version : Ron DeSantis sharpens attacks on Trump's 'daily drama'

Gunny
03-22-2023, 11:27 AM
Impossible for Trump to not respond to this. He's too busy at the moment getting PR mileage out of Bragg.

I agree DeSantis has a better than even chance at defeating Trump in a Republican Primary. Unfortunately, that's not the only issue. He's got sway Trump supporters to his side. As well as moderates/centrists/independents.

I'm still thinking Trump is going to take the ship down with him rather than support a better, more electable candidate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65034653

AHZ
03-23-2023, 09:50 AM
Impossible for Trump to not respond to this. He's too busy at the moment getting PR mileage out of Bragg.

I agree DeSantis has a better than even chance at defeating Trump in a Republican Primary. Unfortunately, that's not the only issue. He's got sway Trump supporters to his side. As well as moderates/centrists/independents.

I'm still thinking Trump is going to take the ship down with him rather than support a better, more electable candidate.

so you didn't see the poll at CPAC that had trump ahead 70 to 30?

Trump/desantis is the obvious 2024 ticket.

any republican opposed to that ticket is an establishment shill.

that's a true story.

electability is a self defeating retarded idiot concept.

jimnyc
03-23-2023, 12:40 PM

If polls are correct, Desantis has some huge ground needed. Maybe things will gather closer when the primaries get into gear, who knows. But we're liable to have a 2020 repeat.

fj1200
03-23-2023, 01:39 PM

that's a true story.

Previous CPAC straw polls would have Ron Paul in his 4th term about now. And I'm opposed to at least half of that ticket.

Gunny
03-23-2023, 07:24 PM

that's a true story.

Welcome aboard and fuck you. I shill for no one. I certainly ain't shilling for a populist RINO with worse morals and personal and professional conduct than alley cats.

I'll sit home before I'll vote for self-centered egotist again. He showed his true colors when he didn't handle losing at all. Still crying like a little bitch about it, as a matter of fact.

We need a President. Not a lame duck RINO bent on nothing but political revenge because he didn't get his way.

Gunny
03-23-2023, 07:25 PM
If polls are correct, Desantis has some huge ground needed. Maybe things will gather closer when the primaries get into gear, who knows. But we're liable to have a 2020 repeat.

Said before, if I was DeSantis I wouldn't even bother with King Himself and No Other running. He's turned the right and the Republican Party into a circus. I would steer clear and not get the stain on me of having my name mixed with Trump's.