PDA

View Full Version : Kari Lake And other Trumpers Joyously dominate republican establishment machine

AHZ
03-29-2023, 09:27 AM
The anti-trumpers are losing hard.

Desantis is a big homo.

fj1200
03-29-2023, 12:10 PM
^You went downhill fast.

Mr. P
03-30-2023, 01:19 AM
^You went downhill fast.

I smelled this turd at the top of the hill with it's first fart (post).

AHZ
03-30-2023, 07:50 AM
^You went downhill fast.

contrarily.

I'M so effective gunny can't take the heat and bans me from threads like a coward.

AHZ
03-30-2023, 07:58 AM
I smelled this turd at the top of the hill with it's first fart (post)., said the globalist traitor to humanity.

AHZ
03-30-2023, 08:11 AM
You never trumper romney republicans have lost the plot.

AHZ
03-30-2023, 08:19 AM
The election was definitely stolen through illegal means.

Trump is correct in continuing to assert this truth. and you establishment shills will never win.

state legislatures did not approve election changes as per the constitution.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.

AHZ
03-30-2023, 08:49 AM
the only republicans anxious over pro-trump candidates, are globalist rino traitors who need to just join the dem party.

Gunny
03-30-2023, 10:55 AM
contrarily.

I'M so effective gunny can't take the heat and bans me from threads like a coward.Been waiting on THIS one. I expected it yesterday :laugh:

Seventeen years and REALLY haven't changed a bit. Not even your juvenile baiting.

You are thread banned from threads in which you add nothing but pointless clutter. Take this one for example: YOU started the thread with a political statement and it got left alone. HAD to make it about me, didn't you?:rolleyes:

DO scroll down to where you see "Steel Cage". You can carry on with your infatuation over me to your little heart's delight all you want in THAT subforum. THAT is what it is for. Just letting you know though, when I want to engage with 5 years olds at their level there are 2 of them downstairs that deserve my attention. You'll have to wait in line.

You're not going to trash the main forums anymore than you've ever gotten to with me.

hjmick
03-30-2023, 01:57 PM
This Trump fluffer is going to be a delight...

Gunny
03-30-2023, 04:31 PM
This Trump fluffer is going to be a delight...That's what I was thinking :laugh:

OAK
03-30-2023, 09:57 PM
When did Acute Herpes Zoster join the forum?

Gunny
03-31-2023, 07:24 AM
When did Acute Herpes Zoster join the forum? Too early to read that :laugh:

hjmick
03-31-2023, 02:51 PM
When did Acute Herpes Zoster join the forum?

This motherfucker (said with respect) has been a member for almost 10 years, has 58 posts, then rolls in out of the fucking blue with this gem?!

Well played sir. Well played indeed. I applaud you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Black Diamond
03-31-2023, 06:24 PM
This motherfucker (said with respect) has been a member for almost 10 years, has 58 posts, then rolls in out of the fucking blue with this gem?!

Well played sir. Well played indeed. I applaud you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah I'm trying to figure out who ahz was in his former board life. ��

fj1200
04-03-2023, 08:03 AM
The election was definitely stolen through illegal means.

Trump is correct in continuing to assert this truth. and you establishment shills will never win.

state legislatures did not approve election changes as per the constitution.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.

You provide excellent evidence demonstrating the ineptitude of trump and his vaunted CEO/leadership skills. He was utterly incapable of putting the correct people in the correct positions to forestall the above efforts at the state level choosing instead to continue to act the buffoon during the campaign and losing to a completely incompetent doddering fool. The fact that trump came that close to winning proves my posit that if he had even shown a hints worth of personal growth over his four year twitter-based tantrum fest, and was not determined to demonstrate his massive misunderstanding of even basic concepts almost daily, he could have won and been half way through his second term. But alas, he is a one-term loser demonstrating his petty, inner man-child, who can't understand the laughing stock that he has made of himself and those sycophants who follow his daily rantings.