PDA

View Full Version : Nashville shooting - heroes

jimnyc
03-29-2023, 04:16 PM
Anyone watch the video to see how this went down?

These guys got a call and arrived at the school that had an active shooter. Got the keys from someone outside, you hear a cop say he needs 4 more with him, opens the door and they instantly start going door to door. By a hallway they hear shots upstairs and simply follow them to scumbag girl with guns and instantly mow her down.

The first call went into 911 at 10:13am. She was dead at 10:24am.

Fuck Uvalde cops and sitting back like cowards. These guys raced in with little details and took out the threat.

This obviously is NOT SAFE for work - but is also censored so you don't see blood and guts. She was in an atrium area shooting out a large window at other arriving cops when she was snuffed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muz2EDhqEhs

jimnyc
03-29-2023, 04:16 PM
Looks like ya gotta click on video link to OK watching at at Youtube. Sorry!

Gunny
03-30-2023, 11:29 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65107912

Kathianne
03-30-2023, 01:20 PM
Looks like ya gotta click on video link to OK watching at at Youtube. Sorry!

I watched it the day after. Called my bro to watch, when he called me back he said they worked it textbook. He used to teach this, was very impressed with how the team worked to support the tip, by pushing on and letting those in back deal with victims. It's the toughest part he said, the natural tendency is to turn to helping anyone down.

hjmick
03-30-2023, 02:04 PM
Officers doing it right, the way they were trained. It's tragic that they couldn't get there any faster.

AHZ
03-30-2023, 03:50 PM
Anyone watch the video to see how this went down?

These guys got a call and arrived at the school that had an active shooter. Got the keys from someone outside, you hear a cop say he needs 4 more with him, opens the door and they instantly start going door to door. By a hallway they hear shots upstairs and simply follow them to scumbag girl with guns and instantly mow her down.

The first call went into 911 at 10:13am. She was dead at 10:24am.

Fuck Uvalde cops and sitting back like cowards. These guys raced in with little details and took out the threat.

This obviously is NOT SAFE for work - but is also censored so you don't see blood and guts. She was in an atrium area shooting out a large window at other arriving cops when she was snuffed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muz2EDhqEhs

It was like, so call of duty, bro.

Gunny
03-30-2023, 04:29 PM
I watched it the day after. Called my bro to watch, when he called me back he said they worked it textbook. He used to teach this, was very impressed with how the team worked to support the tip, by pushing on and letting those in back deal with victims. It's the toughest part he said, the natural tendency is to turn to helping anyone down.Your brother would be correct. I couldn't begin to tell you the countless hours upon hours upon hours of going through the same drills over and over we would go through in training to override natural instinct.