PDA

View Full Version : Angel Reese: LSU Rejected Jill Biden Locker Room Visit Before Championship Game

jimnyc
04-05-2023, 12:55 PM
And they are correct IMO. No losers are ever invited alongside the winners. Now when a noted white girl has made the news throughout the nation for her antics and well play... and then loses to LSU and their star player does the same back in her face. So Jill Biden turns around and invites both teams - and makes it look like she is choosing the white alongside the winners.

It may all be about nothing - but not the best time for such optics at a minimum.

If you're going to make a change to sporting history, and you choose to do so 'at the expense' of, or optics of black players - at a minimum expect some backlash.

---

Angel Reese: LSU Rejected Jill Biden Locker Room Visit Before Championship Game

LSU basketball star Angel Reese says that the Lady Tigers turned down an opportunity to get a pre-game pep talk from First Lady Jill Biden before their national championship game against Iowa.

“Apparently she was supposed to come to our locker room before the game but we said ‘no,’” Reese said on I Am Athlete’s “Paper Route” show on Tuesday.

“She was supposed to come to our locker room and go to Iowa’s locker room. I don’t know if she talked to them. I don’t know if she did,” Reese explained.

“But we said we didn’t want to. We didn’t want her coming into the locker room.”

When pressed by host Brandon Marshall about why the team declined the visit from FLOTUS, Reese said the team was not pleased with where Joe Biden had LSU in his tournament bracket.

“I think Joe Biden had put somebody else to win the national championship,” Reese said. “He didn’t even put us on his bucket to get out of Baton Rouge, so I was like, bet… I think that he said we were going to lose to Michigan or something.”

Indeed, President Biden did have LSU losing to Michigan in the second round and had Villanova winning the tournament.

The controversy between First Lady Jill Biden and the Lady Tigers burst onto the national stage shortly after the national championship game. Biden, who watched the game while seated alongside tennis legend Billie Jean King, said after the game that she would like to extend a White House invite to champion LSU and the team that lost, Iowa.

“I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do,” Biden said.

“So, we hope LSU will come. But, you know, I’m going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.”

This idea did not sit well with Reese, who called it “A JOKE” on Twitter.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/04/05/angel-reese-lsu-rejected-jill-biden-locker-room-visit-before-championship-game/

Gunny
04-05-2023, 07:53 PM
And they are correct IMO. No losers are ever invited alongside the winners. Now when a noted white girl has made the news throughout the nation for her antics and well play... and then loses to LSU and their star player does the same back in her face. So Jill Biden turns around and invites both teams - and makes it look like she is choosing the white alongside the winners.

It may all be about nothing - but not the best time for such optics at a minimum.

If you're going to make a change to sporting history, and you choose to do so 'at the expense' of, or optics of black players - at a minimum expect some backlash.

---

Angel Reese: LSU Rejected Jill Biden Locker Room Visit Before Championship Game

LSU basketball star Angel Reese says that the Lady Tigers turned down an opportunity to get a pre-game pep talk from First Lady Jill Biden before their national championship game against Iowa.

“Apparently she was supposed to come to our locker room before the game but we said ‘no,’” Reese said on I Am Athlete’s “Paper Route” show on Tuesday.

“She was supposed to come to our locker room and go to Iowa’s locker room. I don’t know if she talked to them. I don’t know if she did,” Reese explained.

“But we said we didn’t want to. We didn’t want her coming into the locker room.”

When pressed by host Brandon Marshall about why the team declined the visit from FLOTUS, Reese said the team was not pleased with where Joe Biden had LSU in his tournament bracket.

“I think Joe Biden had put somebody else to win the national championship,” Reese said. “He didn’t even put us on his bucket to get out of Baton Rouge, so I was like, bet… I think that he said we were going to lose to Michigan or something.”

Indeed, President Biden did have LSU losing to Michigan in the second round and had Villanova winning the tournament.

The controversy between First Lady Jill Biden and the Lady Tigers burst onto the national stage shortly after the national championship game. Biden, who watched the game while seated alongside tennis legend Billie Jean King, said after the game that she would like to extend a White House invite to champion LSU and the team that lost, Iowa.

“I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do,” Biden said.

“So, we hope LSU will come. But, you know, I’m going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.”

This idea did not sit well with Reese, who called it “A JOKE” on Twitter.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/04/05/angel-reese-lsu-rejected-jill-biden-locker-room-visit-before-championship-game/Just a case of Jill Biden being red brick dumb to NCAA basketball history and tradition. Saying something stupid then trying to cover it with something more stupid instead of just STFU and admitting her lily-white ass doesn't know jack shit about b-ball:rolleyes:

Except that it provided fodder to the race-baiters, couldn't happen to a nicer moron.