PDA

View Full Version : Fetterman raises eyebrows with choppy opening statement in Senate return: 'Frightenin

Gunny
04-20-2023, 09:27 AM
For those who live in a cave, I've had a stroke. So I can agree with the one whiner stating it isn't cool to pick on "disabled" folks. It affects you whether or not you like it or want it to. Speech, response time, processing thoughts. Hell, when I first got out of the hospital just having a thought that lasted more than a couple of seconds was extraordinary:laugh:

I don't put this on Fetterman. He's a dolt on a good day. This is on the Dems/left. They put him where he is. Same with that doddering old fool occupying the WH. Putting a disabled person on display to be ridiculed is as bad or worse than the people ridiculing the person.

What this should (but likely won't - hasn't so far) wake people up to is THIS is how far the Dems will go to hold a political seat. this is completely unacceptable, IMO.

It should likewise wake the dolts on the right up to how far people will go to not have a Trump lackey holding that seat.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-raises-eyebrows-choppy-opening-statement-senate-return-frightening