PDA

View Full Version : White House Deflects Accusations... Hunter Biden Laptop

jimnyc
04-22-2023, 11:24 AM
Of course they/Joe had it censored, this much has already been proven. Hell, the Twitter docs released alone proved that.

---

White House Deflects Accusations Biden Campaign Orchestrated Spy Letter to Discredit Hunter Biden Laptop Story

A White House spokesperson on Friday deflected Republican accusations that the Biden campaign orchestrated an effort by former intelligence officials to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop story before the 2020 presidential election.

Ian Sams, White House spokesman for oversight and investigations, tweeted Friday:

Think about this: instead of working with President Biden on solutions to real problems Americans care about — like lowering costs or tackling gun violence — House Republicans keep weaponizing their power to re-litigate the 2020 election in a wacky strategy to get on Fox News.

https://i.imgur.com/DlIgcOx.png

Meanwhile, the State Department refused to address the issue at a press conference on Friday.

On Thursday, Judiciary Committee chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Intelligence Committee chairman Michael Turner (R-OH) revealed in a letter that former Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell had testified to Congress that Secretary of State Antony Blinken had contacted Morell regarding the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, which “set in motion the events that led to the issuance of a public statement” by more than 50 former intelligence officials who discredited the story as Russian disinformation.

If true, that means the Biden campaign orchestrated the effort to censor a damaging story about Biden — rather than how the statement was presented at the time: as concerned national security and intelligence experts warning the public about Russian disinformation.

Blinken, at the time, served as Biden’s closest foreign policy adviser. The Biden campaign paid Blinken more than $100,000 for his work, according to Federal Election Commission records.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2023/04/22/white-house-deflects-accusations-biden-campaign-orchestrated-spy-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

jimnyc
04-22-2023, 11:30 AM
Never will be. No accountability, no personal responsibility of any kind, no care in the world from any colleagues.

---

“There Must Be Some Accountability Here” – Elon Musk Responds to Reports that Secretary of State Blinken Organized Intel Letter Defaming Hunter Laptop Story as Russian Disinformation

Joe Biden lied to the American audience.

During the second presidential debate in 2020 Joe Biden and hack reporter Kristen Welker teamed up on President Trump.

At one point, Joe Biden interrupted Welker for his planned response to the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell scandal. Joe Biden told the audience 50 intelligence leaders signed a letter saying the laptop was Russian propaganda.

They all lied.

And now we know that the Biden Campaign and current Secretary of State Tony Blinken organized this massive lie. The laptop was real and EVERY SINGLE INTEL ‘EXPERT’ who signed that letter knew it was real!

They have never apologized.
Never trust these people.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/there-must-be-some-accountability-here-elon-musk-responds-to-reports-that-secretary-of-state-blinken-organized-intel-letter-defaming-hunter-laptop-story-as-russian-disinformation/

Black Diamond
04-22-2023, 01:00 PM
I think revelarts touched on this yesterday. I was wondering. Did anyone on this board ever believe it was Russian disinformation?

My grandma when I was a kid read me the story "the boy who cried wolf"

If there ever is Russian disinformation will anyone believe it's Russian disinformation?
Or trust the science?

BoogyMan
04-22-2023, 08:52 PM
The ferocity with which the Biden machine focused angst and hatred on the people involved in the release of the laptop and data made me immediately skeptical of the story.

The actions taken to make sure that those discussing it were punished or silenced solidified it as factual in my mind.

I think @revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760) touched on this yesterday. I was wondering. Did anyone on this board ever believe it was Russian disinformation?

If there ever is Russian disinformation will anyone believe it's Russian disinformation?
Or trust the science?

Gunny
04-23-2023, 11:44 AM
I think @revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760) touched on this yesterday. I was wondering. Did anyone on this board ever believe it was Russian disinformation?

Or trust the science?The perfect ruse. "Russian Disinformation" IS the disinformation.

Telling that the government itself, current administration, any politicians, and/or the MSM just don't care. Apparently, neither do the sheeple.

Deflection is putting it mildly. If government put as much energy into living up to what it purports itself to be as it does deflecting from and lying to the people, we'd be the model country of the Western World.