PDA

View Full Version : KISS Rocker Paul Stanley Slams Child Sex Reassignment Surgery

jimnyc
05-01-2023, 11:14 AM
A sad and dangerous fad - that's exactly how I have been seeing all of this crap too. And time has shown that a lot of these folks regret their decisions down the road - those electing for surgery regretting much more.

Problem is, acceptance is forced down our throats, and speaking out like Paul Stanley did here will likely get someone labeled as a hater.

---

KISS Rocker Paul Stanley Slams Child Sex Reassignment Surgery: ‘Sad and Dangerous Fad’

KISS rocker Paul Stanley took to social media Sunday and addressed kids’ gender identities and the parents who are “normalizing and even encouraging participation” in embracing their desire for sex reassignment surgery, calling it a “sad and dangerous fad.”

The guitarist and father of four opened his thoughts with a simple declaration.

“There is a BIG difference between teaching acceptance and normalizing and even encouraging participation in a lifestyle that confuses young children into questioning their sexual identification as though some sort of game and then parents in some cases allow it,” he wrote in an unsolicited “My Thoughts On What I’m Seeing.”

Stanley then went on to outline his argument on Twitter and Instagram that gender identity is not a game of choice nor should it be a “sad and dangerous fad” that simply indulges the confused wishes of confused children:

https://i.imgur.com/Tl8Keqm.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/01/kiss-rocker-paul-stanley-slams-child-sex-reassignment-surgery-sad-and-dangerous-fad/

fj1200
05-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Pretty much spot on. My wife told me about a post on a local facebook moms group that had a mom (of a "they" btw) being concerned about "them" :rolleyes: starting to self-diagnose based on what they see online, with friends, etc. and being concerned at the prospect; and she apparently wasn't alone in seeing the trend. And I'm aghast that they don't see a connection between peer-based self-diagnosis with peer-based self-gendering. The mind is boggled.

Kathianne
05-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Pretty much spot on. My wife told me about a post on a local facebook moms group that had a mom (of a "they" btw) being concerned about "them" :rolleyes: starting to self-diagnose based on what they see online, with friends, etc. and being concerned at the prospect; and she apparently wasn't alone in seeing the trend. And I'm aghast that they don't see a connection between peer-based self-diagnosis with peer-based self-gendering. The mind is boggled.
Yep. Seems to me to be a long standing trend in US to take serious small minority issues and turn them into major influencers in policy. First I noticed was in education dealing with 'special needs.' There truly are special needs kids that can and deserve to be mainstreamed into regular classes. What I'm referring to goes way beyond that, started over 50 years ago. Gearing teaching policies towards the special and away from average and beyond. First it was killing phonics-was discriminating against 'special learners' in favor of whole language. That resulted in huge gains in special needs students, non-readers, decreasing test scores and increasing misbehaviors in schools. Of course 'emotionally challenged' aka as behavior challenged increased the need for more special needs funding.

Then the legitimate complaints about discrimination of gays led to a whole movement and special departments for a numerically small number. Even after addressing the issues of insurance, hospital discrimination about same sex partners, through contracts, marriage was demanded. This has led to increasing discrimination against churches and belief systems. It's also expanded the demands to even smaller numbers of offshoots of non-traditional partnerships/lifestyles. The focus is on getting the young to normalize and 'recognize' the discrimination these groups face by all but the most enlightened. Guess how many young people want to be perceived as special and enlightened? How many 30 year olds and older want to be considered young?

There's more I could add and maybe will later, but I'm running out of time.

fj1200
05-01-2023, 04:19 PM
^Yup. Continuing a trend. Goes along with my working theory that some are choosing their oppression.

Gunny
05-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Yep. Seems to me to be a long standing trend in US to take serious small minority issues and turn them into major influencers in policy. First I noticed was in education dealing with 'special needs.' There truly are special needs kids that can and deserve to be mainstreamed into regular classes. What I'm referring to goes way beyond that, started over 50 years ago. Gearing teaching policies towards the special and away from average and beyond. First it was killing phonics-was discriminating against 'special learners' in favor of whole language. That resulted in huge gains in special needs students, non-readers, decreasing test scores and increasing misbehaviors in schools. Of course 'emotionally challenged' aka as behavior challenged increased the need for more special needs funding.

Then the legitimate complaints about discrimination of gays led to a whole movement and special departments for a numerically small number. Even after addressing the issues of insurance, hospital discrimination about same sex partners, through contracts, marriage was demanded. This has led to increasing discrimination against churches and belief systems. It's also expanded the demands to even smaller numbers of offshoots of non-traditional partnerships/lifestyles. The focus is on getting the young to normalize and 'recognize' the discrimination these groups face by all but the most enlightened. Guess how many young people want to be perceived as special and enlightened? How many 30 year olds and older want to be considered young?

There's more I could add and maybe will later, but I'm running out of time.To touch on the special needs part ... my youngest granddaughter is special needs and then some. The public school system has insisted on passing her right along when she clearly is nowhere near mature enough to cope with her age group which leads to her inability to understand topics as they become progressively more complex (such that it currently is).

It isn't that it solely is unfair to the majority, which it is, but it is also unfair to her. She's constantly an emotional mess and does not have the tools/ability to cope with the level of peer and school pressures placed on her.

The "State" has to be dragged along with its heels dug in to begrudgingly provide even the services it claims it does, and they drag it out for years. She is just now getting some (minimal) assistance when she should have been getting it 4-5 years ago. Making matter worse, my daughter the public school teacher has been indoctrinated that the system will take care of this (despite my outspokenness on the topic).

Finally, this woke BS has "woke" my daughter up. Getting firsthand experience with my oldest granddaughter who is as TikTok/Youtube woke brainwashed as it gets sadly does help. I just told her in light of all of the above where it concerns Annabelle, what is her plan for when all that woke crap starts getting dumped on her on top of the fact she already can't cope with just the basics?

So as it stands, my two younger grandchildren start school this coming year at the church. Fortunately we can eek that one out. Big-picture wise, there's no telling how many parents are living this same nightmare with no recourse. They're at the mercy of the state which is more focused on current fad than it is education. There was a reason we had special ed back in the day, and IMO, despite social stigma, it was better for both the special needs children and the majority who currently are being held back and dumbed down.

On another note, I fine it ironic that the most effeminate-acting member of KISS (on stage) would be the one to make the statement. Judging books by their covers and whatnot :)