PDA

View Full Version : CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Resigns Citing Waning Pandemic

jimnyc
05-05-2023, 01:04 PM
No more lies for her to spout, and probably a lot less $$ for folks to make.

---

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Resigns Citing Waning Pandemic

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has resigned. The waning of the coronavirus pandemic was cited Friday as the reason for her departure.

Walensky’s last day will be June 30, CDC officials said. AP reports she sent a resignation letter directly to President Joe Biden and later told her own staff at a special meeting.

President-elect Biden appointed her as CDC director in December 2020, just before the first coronavirus vaccines were rolled out in the U.S..

In her letter to the president, she reportedly expressed “mixed feelings” about the decision and gave no specific reason for walking away, other than offering that the nation is at a moment of transition as emergency declarations come to an end around the world.

“I have never been prouder of anything I have done in my professional career,” she wrote.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/health/2023/05/05/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-resigns-citing-waning-pandemic/

Gunny
05-06-2023, 08:44 AM
No more lies for her to spout, and probably a lot less $$ for folks to make.

---

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Resigns Citing Waning Pandemic

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has resigned. The waning of the coronavirus pandemic was cited Friday as the reason for her departure.

Walensky’s last day will be June 30, CDC officials said. AP reports she sent a resignation letter directly to President Joe Biden and later told her own staff at a special meeting.

President-elect Biden appointed her as CDC director in December 2020, just before the first coronavirus vaccines were rolled out in the U.S..

In her letter to the president, she reportedly expressed “mixed feelings” about the decision and gave no specific reason for walking away, other than offering that the nation is at a moment of transition as emergency declarations come to an end around the world.

“I have never been prouder of anything I have done in my professional career,” she wrote.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/health/2023/05/05/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-resigns-citing-waning-pandemic/She always impressed me as having zero clue. Just another talking head, stating what was scripted.

Unlike Fauci who doubled down on his lies like a kid in the corner with his eyes shut thinking so long as he didn't open his eyes the truth wasn't there. Then again, that sounds like a LOT of people as of late. Then there's the matter of his collusion with the commies to weaponize bio. He should be prosecuted for that.

Perhaps I didn't notice her as much because of Fauci keeping his face in the media non-stop. She'll be replaced by a like part out of the PC, all education-no brain bin.