PDA

View Full Version : Biden complains about 'negative' press coverage to MSNBC, suggests it's to blame for

Gunny
05-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Just wow. And here I've been beside myself over the MSM not covering his fuckups like it should be, with hard facts/truth. :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-complains-negative-press-coverage-msnbc-suggests-blame-bad-polling

Black Diamond
05-06-2023, 09:12 AM
What wins have we had since he took office? $5 gasoline, inflation, Afghanistan?

Gunny
05-07-2023, 10:32 AM
What wins have we had since he took office? $5 gasoline, inflation, Afghanistan?We have been screwed at every turn; especially, those on the right/normal people with common sense. He has screwed our energy independence while at the same time insulting the Hell out of Saudi Arabia. He's doing his best to screw our demographics by opening the Border to all comers. His open Border policy has also allowed China to funnel fentanyl in epidemic proportions through Mexico. He's giving away our defense stockpile while making no move to replenish it. He's loaded the bureaucracy and his admin with freaks, quacks and stooges, and supported the same in the general populace at the expense of the normal, vast majority. His federal stooges are spying on and intimidating parents and specifically Catholics and just generally anyone else that isn't going along with his program.

The MSM, Dems, lefttards of all stripes just ignore any and all criminal crap from this idiot and his stooges as if their name was Clinton.

I could probably go on all day about this piece of shit.

AT THE SAME TIME: WHAT has the GOP/right/independents done but facilitate this asshole and his mafia because bickering among themselves over "due to" or "because of" is more important? What policies are they pushing besides "investigating this or that"?

What single, unifying message has the Republican party gotten behind, and which single, unifying person do they have as spokesperson? Don't say Trump. His name alone divides a room. Even at the very least what effort are they making to try and accomplish any of this?

The Republican Party and its supporters in current form, and the divider Donald are as much to blame for Biden as the Dems are. They shouldn't be where they are at this point in the game, but even the 77 Buccaneers could win the Superbowl if no opponent showed up for the game.