PDA

View Full Version : South Africa supplied arms to Russia - US ambassador Reuben Brigety

Gunny
05-11-2023, 05:24 PM
I want to see the evidence from this guy I never heard of. What could S Africa supply to Russia that wasn't supplied to it? On the other hand, African Nations have been doing the backwards-assed arguing on behalf of Russia at the UN. I lasted through about 4 minutes of that word salad BS. Pasted together a bunch of ten penny words they thought sounded good but stated nothing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-65563027

Black Diamond
05-11-2023, 08:43 PM
Isn't south Africa their ally ?

I feel like a new axis is forming

Russia China Brazil South Africa iran and Saudi?

Gunny
05-12-2023, 01:45 PM
Isn't south Africa their ally ?

I feel like a new axis is forming

Russia China Brazil South Africa iran and Saudi?That whole smoke and mirrors, BRICS thing? Those who hate us and always have while taking every dime/handout we off with a smile on their faces think so.

I could be wrong, but best I can tell, China, and people selling gold and e-money are the ones making a big deal out of it. If I read correctly, the yuan is tied to the dollar to the point that it's worthless without it. China's just playing these people for fools, and they in turn are playing their part.

And watch the skeered little sheep come running back the fold at the first sign that they get a clue, or threatened/bullied by China:laugh: What did Europe do right after they sh*t their pants when Putin's army invaded Ukraine? Came running to our communist Pretender in Chief. Ironic :)