PDA

View Full Version : $800 billion in reparations

jimnyc
05-14-2023, 01:55 PM
So did this purely start by pandering nitwits, or were folks also demanding it?

I still stand where I always have - if you were a slave, by all means.... if you weren't, then STFU about being owed a damn dime.

---

California Facing $32 Billion Deficit as Leftists in the State Call for $800 Billion in Reparations

A task force in California has recommended reparations payments for slavery that would cost at least $800 billion dollars.

The whole concept is crazy on its face. California was never a slave state. It’s all being advanced under the cloak of the progressive concept of equity.

Gavin Newsom has been vague about his support for this and maybe now we know why.

California is facing a $32 billion deficit. You can’t spend $800 billion when you’re already down by $32 billion.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/california-facing-32-billion-deficit-as-leftists-in-the-state-call-for-800-billion-in-reparations/

Gunny
05-14-2023, 03:25 PM

I still stand where I always have - if you were a slave, by all means.... if you weren't, then STFU about being owed a damn dime.

---

California Facing $32 Billion Deficit as Leftists in the State Call for $800 Billion in Reparations

A task force in California has recommended reparations payments for slavery that would cost at least $800 billion dollars.

The whole concept is crazy on its face. California was never a slave state. It’s all being advanced under the cloak of the progressive concept of equity.

Gavin Newsom has been vague about his support for this and maybe now we know why.

California is facing a $32 billion deficit. You can’t spend $800 billion when you’re already down by $32 billion.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/california-facing-32-billion-deficit-as-leftists-in-the-state-call-for-800-billion-in-reparations/Agreed. Always stated the same. Anyone that was a slave needs to be compensated by anyone that was a slaveowner. That's fair.

They can shove the rest of their mythical crap.

BTW, last I heard, of all people, that clown that considers himself the god of CA says no.

fj1200
05-15-2023, 10:15 AM

---

Gavin Newsom started it. Looks like he asked a bunch of people who were in favor of reparations to determine if they should get reparations. Idiot.

Gunny
05-16-2023, 09:26 AM
Gavin Newsom started it. Looks like he asked a bunch of people who were in favor of reparations to determine if they should get reparations. Idiot.You should hear some of these idiots on public display arguing for reparations. But you probably have a job :laugh:

I wish I could find the clip, but I wasn't inclined to give enough of a crap about it to remember what it's called. Serious and with a straight face, this one person was arguing that $5M wasn't enough. $6M would be more like it. He also still wants his 40 acres but has upgraded the mule to a tractor:cuckoo:

Hard to believe it's come to this level of stupid.

jimnyc
05-16-2023, 10:37 AM
Gavin Newsom started it. Looks like he asked a bunch of people who were in favor of reparations to determine if they should get reparations. Idiot.

I wish someone would ask me what it is I should get!

Difference being though, many of these folks are fully convinced that they are deserving of money.

Black Diamond
05-16-2023, 11:38 AM
I wish someone would ask me what it is I should get!

Difference being though, many of these folks are fully convinced that they are deserving of money.

Irish and Italians were not treated all that well when they got here. Should they get something

icansayit
05-16-2023, 02:28 PM
Newsom knows the state is going TOES UP...Bankrupt.
So I see his plan for reparations as his GOLD MINE in disguise.

Sure. He'll give all the Blacks in California their BIG CHECKS.

He knows...those checks will be taxed to the HILT since he has
already decided THE RICH should be paying HIGHER TAXES.

He's CREATING THE RICH with all of those Monopoly Money Checks.

Then he will TAX them all, taking most of it back to pay for all of
THE ILLEGALS he has called into his SANCTUARY, SHIT HOLE CITIES.

Gunny
05-17-2023, 08:34 AM
Irish and Italians were not treated all that well when they got here. Should they get somethingNobody was except for the privileged opportunists that were upper crust privileged in England, and transferred here.

The rest were political and religious refugees, and poor people locked into a European caste system who had to scratch and suffer and a lot died. Only thing that's really changed from then until now is the labels. The actors themselves don't look much different.