PDA

View Full Version : Is it cold enough for everyone?

krisy
02-06-2007, 07:44 AM
My gosh,wind chills here in Cincy are running 10-20 below. Some districts have even cancelled school. On top of the cold,we are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow today. The big problem with that is,the salt and brine don't work too well when it's this cold. Good news is....I don't have to work tomorrow:)

I am supposed to go in tonight tho,right in the middle of the heavy snow.Just for a couple hours,but I think I may try to get out of it. I am not a fan of driving in the snow,plus we have a Neon and a Ford pickup. Neither are good in the snow. Of course my hubby's 4x4 that is good in the snow is in the garage broke down!!!!

Gaffer
02-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Yep sure has been cold. The kids were off from school yesterday becasue it was too cold to start the school buses and today with the snow warning they stayed home again. Don't expect any of us will go anywhere tomorrow if we get that big snow. Takes em about two days to plow our road out here.

krisy
02-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Yep sure has been cold. The kids were off from school yesterday becasue it was too cold to start the school buses and today with the snow warning they stayed home again. Don't expect any of us will go anywhere tomorrow if we get that big snow. Takes em about two days to plow our road out here.

Jacob has early dismissal today. Not sure how tomorrow will look. I hope they get called off,so I can sleep in.:)