PDA

View Full Version : Paxton sues Homeland Security over border policy as judge grants FL restraining order

Gunny
05-15-2023, 09:34 AM
Damage is already being done, per the Dem plan, while lawsuits inch through the courts. Biden and his admin are a disgrace, and as unamerican as it gets. I'm past the point of fed up with watching this assclown shit all over this country.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_ab528214-f1b7-11ed-ad8a-fb36e245142b.html

Gunny
05-15-2023, 09:36 AM
https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_90ee9c0c-f0c5-11ed-83a4-ff6a0b81968d.html

Black Diamond
05-15-2023, 03:05 PM
Damage is already being done, per the Dem plan, while lawsuits inch through the courts. Biden and his admin are a disgrace, and as unamerican as it gets. I'm past the point of fed up with watching this assclown shit all over this country.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_ab528214-f1b7-11ed-ad8a-fb36e245142b.html

Well at least he's not a nationalist

Gunny
05-16-2023, 09:16 AM
Well at least he's not a nationalistI would disagree with that. They are every bit as nationalist as the Bolsheviks and Nazi's. What they aren't is nationalist in our sense of the word. Their nation is the government machine, rather than the ideals that formed this nation. God isn't God -- the government machine is God. Fossil fuels aren't evil and green good to them. Green is merely the means used to disenfranchise the current power and wealth and realign it to themselves. And they're willing to destroy the Nation as we know it/status quo to get that power and wealth.

They just don't support traditional "Americanism" because they are trying to kill it, and us. We're being isolated and weeded out. If you think Republicans are trying to help you, they're too busy trying to ensure themselves a spot at the new table when its set and they look just like that's what they're about.

Black Diamond
05-16-2023, 11:33 AM
I would disagree with that. They are every bit as nationalist as the Bolsheviks and Nazi's. What they aren't is nationalist in our sense of the word. Their nation is the government machine, rather than the ideals that formed this nation. God isn't God -- the government machine is God. Fossil fuels aren't evil and green good to them. Green is merely the means used to disenfranchise the current power and wealth and realign it to themselves. And they're willing to destroy the Nation as we know it/status quo to get that power and wealth.

They just don't support traditional "Americanism" because they are trying to kill it, and us. We're being isolated and weeded out. If you think Republicans are trying to help you, they're too busy trying to ensure themselves a spot at the new table when its set and they look just like that's what they're about.
Very interesting stuff. I'll chew on all that.

I was thinking of how trump called himself a nationalist and everyone compared him to mussolini and hitler for the privilege.
And how I feel the term nationalist has a negative connotation because of the 1930s.