PDA

View Full Version : Hillary - "I Have A Million Ideas - The Country Can't Afford Them All"

red states rule
10-11-2007, 02:22 PM
For one of the few times, Hillary spoke the truth. She admits we can't afford her as President

snip

On domestic priorities, Clinton pitched her proposals on Medicare reform and scientific research and said she would unveil a plan today to make college more affordable.

Clinton recently floated the idea of issuing a $5,000 bond to each baby born in the United States to help pay for college and a first home, but it immediately inspired Republican ridicule and she quickly said she would not implement the proposal.

She defended that decision yesterday, saying she is focusing on proposals with more political support and she is not formally proposing anything she can't fund without increasing the deficit: "I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/10/11/clinton_vows_to_check_executive_power/

stephanie
10-11-2007, 02:51 PM
"I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all."

How scary is that...

We're not going to be able to afford Hillary as President..:cheers2:

red states rule
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
How scary is that...

We're not going to be able to afford Hillary as President..:cheers2:

She will go through our money faster the Bill go through condoms on a fact finding mission

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Hillary - "I Have A Million Ideas AND THERE ALL BAD

red states rule
10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Hillary - "I Have A Million Ideas AND THERE ALL BAD

We already know that. Her Baby Bond idea lasted for about 36 hours