PDA

View Full Version : Ken Paxton: Texas House votes to impeach Trump ally

Gunny
05-28-2023, 11:54 AM
This is the kind of misleading BS from the MSM that annoys the crap out of me. What does Trump have to do with it? The House voted to impeach Paxton for things completely unrelated to Trump.

They did this so fast I don't even know yet what it's about completely. Not sure why the Republican't machine didn't quietly move him out last November if this was coming. Apparently, there's nothing new here. Suddenly, it's important.

Makes me wonder who he pissed off.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65736478

Black Diamond
05-28-2023, 12:16 PM
Stories with trump in the title get more clicks as it were. Which means more money.

SassyLady
05-28-2023, 02:43 PM
This is the kind of misleading BS from the MSM that annoys the crap out of me. What does Trump have to do with it? The House voted to impeach Paxton for things completely unrelated to Trump.

They did this so fast I don't even know yet what it's about completely. Not sure why the Republican't machine didn't quietly move him out last November if this was coming. Apparently, there's nothing new here. Suddenly, it's important.

Makes me wonder who he pissed off.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65736478
The RINOs want him out because he's still committed to proving 2020 election fraud and he's going after big pharma.

Gunny
05-29-2023, 05:10 PM
The RINOs want him out because he's still committed to proving 2020 election fraud and he's going after big pharma.I already pointed out the Head RINO tried to intervene on his behalf.

Then again, one could call the Texas conservatives RINO's anymore since they certainly don't resemble that batch of buffoons calling themselves Republicans.

fj1200
06-13-2023, 09:18 AM
The RINOs want him out because he's still committed to proving 2020 election fraud and he's going after big pharma.

Or he could be guilty and is a stain on the party.

Gunny
06-13-2023, 09:27 AM
Or he could be guilty and is a stain on the party.I really haven't questioned that as I figure the facts will come out in the wash. Timing raised an eyebrow. Must be some advantage to waiting until weeks after the election to charge him with something they've been sitting on for years.

It also concerns me that Paxton had definitely been a loyal troopie when it comes to suing the Hidin Biden Admin. I suppose they think they got someone as good or better waiting in the wings?

Either way, I see this as more politically motivated than anything else and just wonder who exactly it is Paxton pissed off.

fj1200
06-13-2023, 09:35 AM
I really haven't questioned that as I figure the facts will come out in the wash. Timing raised an eyebrow. Must be some advantage to waiting until weeks after the election to charge him with something they've been sitting on for years.

It also concerns me that Paxton had definitely been a loyal troopie when it comes to suing the Hidin Biden Admin. I suppose they think they got someone as good or better waiting in the wings?

Either way, I see this as more politically motivated than anything else and just wonder who exactly it is Paxton pissed off.

The next guy is also going to be loyal to suing the Feds and I think the timing is just due process. trumpees will always claim it's because of being a trumpee no matter the timing or facts on the ground.

Gunny
06-13-2023, 09:49 AM
The next guy is also going to be loyal to suing the Feds and I think the timing is just due process. trumpees will always claim it's because of being a trumpee no matter the timing or facts on the ground.

As I stated in the OP, I don't see what this has to do with Trump. Let's be fair though: not just the Trumpies. The leftwingnut MSM is complicit in making it about Trump.

fj1200
06-13-2023, 09:50 AM
As I stated in the OP, I don't see what this has to do with Trump. Let's be fair though: not just the Trumpies. The leftwingnut MSM is complicit in making it about Trump.

No disagreement here.