PDA

View Full Version : Comer to hold FBI director in contempt for not producing Hunter Biden documents

Gunny
05-30-2023, 07:13 PM
I'll believe this goes anywhere when I see it. You mean he's going to refer contempt of Congress charges to DOJ? :rolleyes:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_00aa4400-ff31-11ed-a658-afae3b48953f.html

Gunny
05-30-2023, 07:21 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-oversight-committee-taking-steps-to-hold-fbi-director-wray-in-contempt-of-congress-over-biden-document

Black Diamond
05-30-2023, 11:28 PM
What was Steve Bannon sentenced to? Again are we going to apply this stuff equally?

Gunny
05-31-2023, 05:42 PM
What was Steve Bannon sentenced to? Again are we going to apply this stuff equally?Rhetorical. Everyone knows justice isn't applied equally but they still get to tell us it is because someone put them in power.

jimnyc
06-03-2023, 02:49 PM
What was Steve Bannon sentenced to? Again are we going to apply this stuff equally?

My first thought on reading above. These investigations and applying of various actions tend to only get any "bite" on one side.

I truly don't believe they will ever do anything about Hunter, and definitely not to the "big guy". Some folks ARE above the law. :mad:

Gunny
06-05-2023, 10:51 AM
My first thought on reading above. These investigations and applying of various actions tend to only get any "bite" on one side.

I truly don't believe they will ever do anything about Hunter, and definitely not to the "big guy". Some folks ARE above the law. :mad:Again, rhetorical:

How long did it take to get Russian Collusion dominating every facet of our lives and Congress into full-blown investigation?

January 6th?

compared to:

Clinton's server

Biden's laptop

The difference in how DOJ is pursuing Trump's possession of classified documents compared to Biden? At least Trump actually had his and weren't left in a building funded by China and or next to his car in his garage :rolleyes:

Crime and punishment in this country are very much dependent on who you are and who you know.