PDA

View Full Version : Speaking Of ... The Current Generation's Crybabying

Gunny
06-03-2023, 10:38 AM
Ever pay attention to these spoiled rugrats in action? And/or what they consider catastrophic? The first noticeable thing is like as not, they will be sucking out of a disposable plastic water bottle. While they wail and moan about the "sea of plastic" that some people have created in the ocean:rolleyes:

Something breaks? Throw it in a landfill and buy a whole new one. Fixing it would require knowledge, and/or the capacity to look at something repaired sitting in the house. Kids destroy something? It's okay. Buy them a new one. Heaven forbid they're stuck with a broken toy to play with, or just not have one because it ain't getting replaced.

They have zero sense of value and you can just forget any self-awareness where it comes to their part in the play they are bitching about. The government and its constant Chicken Little deflections doesn't help, but there just doesn't appear to me to be a whole bunch of any kind of sense of reality going on these days.

Instead, whether climate change is real or imagined, they want to chase windmills thinking that their insignificant humanoid asses are going to change the climate on a planet rotating thousands of MPH in space as it also rotates thousands of mph around a sun, where inches matter. Chasing this red herring is far easier than thinking.

My granddaughter loves to hang on the oven door and it finally messed up the seal. OMG. We have to buy a new stove NOW:rolleyes: I shoved a chair under the door and told the kids who are supposed to be the adults to STFU. How about not allowing the kid to hang on the oven door (like she does everything else she can hang on and destroy), and when you do allow it, learn to fix your crap instead of blowing money you don't have to fixe a seal?

Lot easier to charge a new one just like those who set the example in DC:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
06-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Ever pay attention to these spoiled rugrats in action? And/or what they consider catastrophic? The first noticeable thing is like as not, they will be sucking out of a disposable plastic water bottle. While they wail and moan about the "sea of plastic" that some people have created in the ocean:rolleyes:

Something breaks? Throw it in a landfill and buy a whole new one. Fixing it would require knowledge, and/or the capacity to look at something repaired sitting in the house. Kids destroy something? It's okay. Buy them a new one. Heaven forbid they're stuck with a broken toy to play with, or just not have one because it ain't getting replaced.

They have zero sense of value and you can just forget any self-awareness where it comes to their part in the play they are bitching about. The government and its constant Chicken Little deflections doesn't help, but there just doesn't appear to me to be a whole bunch of any kind of sense of reality going on these days.

Instead, whether climate change is real or imagined, they want to chase windmills thinking that their insignificant humanoid asses are going to change the climate on a planet rotating thousands of MPH in space as it also rotates thousands of mph around a sun, where inches matter. Chasing this red herring is far easier than thinking.

My granddaughter loves to hang on the oven door and it finally messed up the seal. OMG. We have to buy a new stove NOW:rolleyes: I shoved a chair under the door and told the kids who are supposed to be the adults to STFU. How about not allowing the kid to hang on the oven door (like she does everything else she can hang on and destroy), and when you do allow it, learn to fix your crap instead of blowing money you don't have to fixe a seal?

Lot easier to charge a new one just like those who set the example in DC:rolleyes:

I remember parents saying throughout the years"I don't want my kids to have to go through what I did "
So the kids haven't. And here we are.
I think going through some of those things builds character. All of a sudden kids or young adults weren't allowed to fail and/or didn't have to.

jimnyc
06-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Makes me wonder if 'real men' will be left in 50 years. And what about women? And the American family? religion?

They want to create one big shitty rainbow.

Gunny
06-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Makes me wonder if 'real men' will be left in 50 years. And what about women? And the American family? religion?

They want to create one big shitty rainbow.Those real men that identify as women and are lining up to beat up on girls in sports?