PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris is a Biden fall away from being in the Oval Office

jimnyc
06-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Dumbo takes a spill again.

Watch the video and watch just how fast the secret service rush to help him afterwards. :laugh:

But yeah, if he hits the hollow noggin too hard - then the next nitwit on deck would waltz in and royally f**k things up!

--

Kamala Harris is a Biden fall away from being in the Oval Office

It was alarming to watch Joe Biden take a tumble Thursday at the Air Force Academy commencement.

But the really scary thought is that if he had landed head-first, Kamala Harris would be sitting in the Oval Office.

Talk about terrifying!

Naturally, the far left would be celebrating the fact of the first female president, heedless of the risks of identity trumping merit.

Meanwhile, the sensible Americans who make up a majority of the nation would be living in fear of the human word salad playing with the nuclear football and the possibility that her cackle could be the soundtrack of Armageddon.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2023/06/03/kamala-harris-is-a-joe-biden-fall-away-from-being-in-the-oval-office/

Gunny
06-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Dumbo takes a spill again.

Watch the video and watch just how fast the secret service rush to help him afterwards. :laugh:

But yeah, if he hits the hollow noggin too hard - then the next nitwit on deck would waltz in and royally f**k things up!

--

Kamala Harris is a Biden fall away from being in the Oval Office

It was alarming to watch Joe Biden take a tumble Thursday at the Air Force Academy commencement.

But the really scary thought is that if he had landed head-first, Kamala Harris would be sitting in the Oval Office.

Talk about terrifying!

Naturally, the far left would be celebrating the fact of the first female president, heedless of the risks of identity trumping merit.

Meanwhile, the sensible Americans who make up a majority of the nation would be living in fear of the human word salad playing with the nuclear football and the possibility that her cackle could be the soundtrack of Armageddon.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2023/06/03/kamala-harris-is-a-joe-biden-fall-away-from-being-in-the-oval-office/

Disagree. Landing on his wooden head is no harm - no foul:rolleyes:

I'm sure I am not the only one who recalls when everyone had enough that Carter couldn't even get Dem support from Congress his last year in office except for the most basic things both sides wanted. I suspect that is where Harris would find herself if Biden drops dead. The system is about self-preservation. IMO, it already is the current AI everyone's going ga-ga about as if it's something new. I don't see Harris being allowed to be anything more than a rubber stamp for a year.

Probably green light China for sure though.