PDA

View Full Version : Confidential documentations indictment watch

jimnyc
06-08-2023, 12:47 PM
So I read that Trump is on the watch again due to the documents he had in his possession.

With all of the others found with confidential documents, should we then expect the same fate to come their way? :rolleyes:

Somehow I doubt that.

Gunny
06-09-2023, 08:17 AM
So I read that Trump is on the watch again due to the documents he had in his possession.

With all of the others found with confidential documents, should we then expect the same fate to come their way? :rolleyes:

Somehow I doubt that.

We should, but only because we love being disappointed by the Federal government. By law, on the books, the crime is the same. Anyone here with a clearance knows this. The law itself does not differentiate by who one is nor status in life.

They've indicted Trump. They've indicted the idiot ANG punk.

Biden, Hitlery and Pence, who has complied and supported the Dem DOJ's opinions/actions have not.

Each and all should be charged, the severity dependent on classification of material and potential harm to the security of the US. That's if we were a Nation of laws and equal justice :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-09-2023, 11:02 AM
We should, but only because we love being disappointed by the Federal government. By law, on the books, the crime is the same. Anyone here with a clearance knows this. The law itself does not differentiate by who one is nor status in life.

They've indicted Trump. They've indicted the idiot ANG punk.

Biden, Hitlery and Pence, who has complied and supported the Dem DOJ's opinions/actions have not.

Each and all should be charged, the severity dependent on classification of material and potential harm to the security of the US. That's if we were a Nation of laws and equal justice :rolleyes:

My issue isn't with Trump getting indicted. My problem is with their choice of who to prosecute and who to ignore. And nothing done to Biden, nothing done to his son and all of that crap is dusted under the rug. And Hillary had half of all the governments documents with her! :laugh:

Kathianne
06-09-2023, 12:22 PM
We're all on same page. All should be held accountable, not just the one that many do not like.

The law, justice is supposed to be blind. Truth is, it nearly seems like a conspiracy to get Trump elected by injustices committed.

SassyLady
06-10-2023, 04:34 PM
Former president and current candidate indicted at both state and federal level. Setting precedents. Now, easier to go after Obama, Biden, Bush, et. al.

Black Diamond
06-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Former president and current candidate indicted at both state and federal level. Setting precedents. Now, easier to go after Obama, Biden, Bush, et. al.

Republicans don't have the stones for that.

gabosaurus
06-12-2023, 11:33 AM
My issue isn't with Trump getting indicted. My problem is with their choice of who to prosecute and who to ignore. And nothing done to Biden, nothing done to his son and all of that crap is dusted under the rug. And Hillary had half of all the governments documents with her! :laugh: Trump was indicted with 37 very specific charges. Biden was investigated and charged with nothing. Most of the documents found related to his time in the Senate. None were classified. Hillary Clinton was questioned for 11 hours by a Congressional panel led by Republicans and charged with nothing. Hunter Biden has been charged with nothing. Donald Trump Jr. got $2 billion from a Saudi crown prince, but has not investigated or charged. Ivanka Trump got money from the Chinese. Political favor works both ways.

jimnyc
06-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Trump was indicted with 37 very specific charges. Biden was investigated and charged with nothing. Most of the documents found related to his time in the Senate. None were classified. Hillary Clinton was questioned for 11 hours by a Congressional panel led by Republicans and charged with nothing. Hunter Biden has been charged with nothing. Donald Trump Jr. got $2 billion from a Saudi crown prince, but has not investigated or charged. Ivanka Trump got money from the Chinese. Political favor works both ways.

I'm not supporting nor pretending to support Trump. I just call them as I see them. And I find it shitty that folks get investigated and charged if found to be in possession. While others doing similar get no charges

Of course Biden wasn't charged, but did he have any confidential documents? Semantics shouldn't make someone above the law. Either you broke the law by possessing them or you did not. Same with Hillary - was she found to be in possession of such documents or not? Documents were found labeled confidential on her home server.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-documents-found-bidens-wilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141

Russia Russia Russia! All the intel folks all signed onto that crap, and call claimed that Hunter's laptop was fake - which we later find out is untrue and it was his. But as for the contents? Free game to make fun of Hunter over his nudies and drugs, but zilch about $$ to the big guy.

I just want things even. Lesser value confidential documents and/or older confidential documents - doesn't mean one side is any more innocent/guilty than the other. Reasoning such as that is why some folks get away with crimes.

gabosaurus
06-12-2023, 03:33 PM
I'm not supporting nor pretending to support Trump. I just call them as I see them. And I find it shitty that folks get investigated and charged if found to be in possession. While others doing similar get no charges Of course Biden wasn't charged, but did he have any confidential documents? Semantics shouldn't make someone above the law. Either you broke the law by possessing them or you did not. Same with Hillary - was she found to be in possession of such documents or not? Documents were found labeled confidential on her home server. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-documents-found-bidens-wilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141 Russia Russia Russia! All the intel folks all signed onto that crap, and call claimed that Hunter's laptop was fake - which we later find out is untrue and it was his. But as for the contents? Free game to make fun of Hunter over his nudies and drugs, but zilch about $$ to the big guy. I just want things even. Lesser value confidential documents and/or older confidential documents - doesn't mean one side is any more innocent/guilty than the other. Reasoning such as that is why some folks get away with crimes. The FBI examined all documents received from Joe Biden and found no classified or confidential documents. Unlike the president and VP, senators are allowed to keep all their documents for personal use. Two different Congressional panels chaired by Republicans examined Hillary Clinton's server and found no documents pertaining to national security. Those marked "confidential" denoted personal business with others. ------------------------------> Did the found laptop really belong to Hunter Biden? The owner of Delaware repair shop, John Isaac, is legally blind. So he didn't know who dropped off the laptop. Or what information it contained. When a forensic panel was able to obtain a clean copy of the laptop contents, they found that the hard drive had been accessed multiple times by someone other than the original owner. The hard drive contained more than 220,000 documents, of which just over 1,000 could be verified. The FBI examined the contents and found basically the same thing. The FBI confirmed that while some of the thousands of e-mails and documents belonged to Hunter Biden, there was no way to establish that he he actually owned the laptop. Quite a few of the photos and documents featured in reporting by the NY Post and Fox News were not found on a clean copy of the documents. Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden, a joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees released in September 2020 did not find wrongdoing by him, nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation.

SassyLady
06-12-2023, 07:43 PM
The FBI examined all documents received from Joe Biden and found no classified or confidential documents. Unlike the president and VP, senators are allowed to keep all their documents for personal use. Two different Congressional panels chaired by Republicans examined Hillary Clinton's server and found no documents pertaining to national security. Those marked "confidential" denoted personal business with others. ------------------------------> Did the found laptop really belong to Hunter Biden? The owner of Delaware repair shop, John Isaac, is legally blind. So he didn't know who dropped off the laptop. Or what information it contained. When a forensic panel was able to obtain a clean copy of the laptop contents, they found that the hard drive had been accessed multiple times by someone other than the original owner. The hard drive contained more than 220,000 documents, of which just over 1,000 could be verified. The FBI examined the contents and found basically the same thing. The FBI confirmed that while some of the thousands of e-mails and documents belonged to Hunter Biden, there was no way to establish that he he actually owned the laptop. Quite a few of the photos and documents featured in reporting by the NY Post and Fox News were not found on a clean copy of the documents. Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden, a joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees released in September 2020 did not find wrongdoing by him, nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation.

The investigation has not been closed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/trump-attorney-general-william-barr-reveals-he-had/

Gunny
06-13-2023, 09:37 AM
Trump was indicted with 37 very specific charges. Biden was investigated and charged with nothing. Most of the documents found related to his time in the Senate. None were classified. Hillary Clinton was questioned for 11 hours by a Congressional panel led by Republicans and charged with nothing. Hunter Biden has been charged with nothing. Donald Trump Jr. got $2 billion from a Saudi crown prince, but has not investigated or charged. Ivanka Trump got money from the Chinese. Political favor works both ways.The whole point here is disparity between Republicans being investigated and Dems being (not) investigated. Thanks for making the case. Political handwashing got Hitlery off, in a pre-2020 political environment. No other reason. She was/is guilty. Period.

The only solace I can find in sheeple droning right along behind the party is y'all are the ones that are going to be bit hardest in the ass by the government you are facilitating when it's your turn.

jimnyc
06-13-2023, 02:03 PM
Instead of just a link, I will post what I was linking to:

More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House says

The White House confirmed Thursday that more classified documents from President Joe Biden's time as vice president were found in the garage of his home in Wilmington, Delaware.

It came just hours before Attorney General Merrick Garland named a special counsel in the Biden documents matter.

Rest - https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-documents-found-bidens-wilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141

gabosaurus
06-14-2023, 12:06 PM
Why are you linking a story from January? A lot has happened since then.

fj1200
06-14-2023, 01:33 PM

Somehow I doubt that.

I don't believe it's the possession of the documents in the first place it's the lack of cooperation after the fact.

The six remaining counts, including conspiracy to obstruct justice and making false statements, involve Trump’s alleged attempts to hinder investigators.“If it had just been the fact that he had this stuff and he turned it over, there would never have been an issue here,” Akerman said. “But he had it and he went all out to make sure he kept it.”
The other charges against Trump are conspiracy to obstruct justice; withholding a document related to national defense; corruptly concealing a document elated to national defense; concealing a document in a federal investigation; scheming to conceal relevant information or evidence from law enforcement; and making false statements or representations to law enforcement.
https://www.wmay.com/2023/06/13/legal-experts-break-down-trump-indictment-and-unanswered-questions/

gabosaurus
06-15-2023, 10:47 AM
Republicans have become so blind in their devotion to Trump that they are unable to acknowledge the crimes he is being charged with. Hillary Clinton was cleared of wrongdoing by two different Republican chaired panels. There is nothing there. You may want to pin things on her, but she is clean. Most of the files that Biden has stored are from his days as a Senator. Others were willingly given up when they were found. Biden cooperated with the FBI. Donald Trump willingly and knowingly retained top secret and classified documents and lied about it. He refused to cooperate with law enforcement. Trump hid items. He showed documents to visitors that he knew were classified. There are 37 counts in the indictment. The fact that Biden might have documents does NOTHING to absolve Trump of his crimes. His case has not "weaponized the Justice Department." In fact, Trump is receiving specialized treatment. I guarantee that if, say, Gunny had been found with ONE box of secret documents in his home, he would be in prison right now. He would be held without bail, not released to play golf or travel the country.

Gunny
06-15-2023, 11:03 AM
Why are you linking a story from January? A lot has happened since then.Attempted deflection. There is no statue of limitation for mishandling classified documents. The fact of the story is as good today as it was in Janand will be next Jan.

The crime is the crime.

Gunny
06-15-2023, 11:06 AM
I don't believe it's the possession of the documents in the first place it's the lack of cooperation after the fact.

https://www.wmay.com/2023/06/13/legal-experts-break-down-trump-indictment-and-unanswered-questions/Agreed. Although, since they are determined to nail Trump, I'd say as far as the charges go, they'd still be there. IMO, it's how he makes himself look to the public that suffered greatly from his behavior, as it has since the 2020 election.

I'm just not seeing where or how he thinks he's going to win. As it stands now, he's buried himself so deep he'll be lucky to come out of this with a dime to his name and not in prison. Each and every charge against him carries a potential life sentence.

fj1200
06-15-2023, 01:00 PM
Republicans have become so blind in their devotion to Trump ...

You should read the news.