PDA

View Full Version : FBI Protected 'Source' Regarding Taped Calls With Biden/Burisma?

Kathianne
06-13-2023, 02:04 PM
If I'm reading this correctly and the reporting is correct, Biden/FBI have more than a bit of explaining to do:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/06/13/confirmed-the-fbi-covered-up-multiple-recordings-of-biden-and-burisma-n2624447

jimnyc
06-13-2023, 02:14 PM
If I'm reading this correctly and the reporting is correct, Biden/FBI have more than a bit of explaining to do:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/06/13/confirmed-the-fbi-covered-up-multiple-recordings-of-biden-and-burisma-n2624447

Of course they did. And this is the crap I was referring to in the other threads. And when no charges and proper investigations are done, the media and their respective supporters then claim they are innocent of anything. Both Hillary and Biden go back decades with their various money making schemes, and lack of any oversight, and appears to be protected by the government, DOJ, FBI....

All the places that I have stated for a few years now that I have lost all faith in, are the same involved all the way around.

We all knew about Burisma and Hunter, and Joe's connections... and connections with Hunter and other countries as well.

Trump may be bad, but Biden is much worse IMO. And that IS saying a lot. He's been making money off of us to spread the wealth around his family for decades. Also has already been proven and released to much of the media - and in Joe's own words to his son.

Kathianne
06-13-2023, 02:21 PM
Of course they did. And this is the crap I was referring to in the other threads. And when no charges and proper investigations are done, the media and their respective supporters then claim they are innocent of anything. Both Hillary and Biden go back decades with their various money making schemes, and lack of any oversight, and appears to be protected by the government, DOJ, FBI....

All the places that I have stated for a few years now that I have lost all faith in, are the same involved all the way around.

We all knew about Burisma and Hunter, and Joe's connections... and connections with Hunter and other countries as well.

Trump may be bad, but Biden is much worse IMO. And that IS saying a lot. He's been making money off of us to spread the wealth around his family for decades. Also has already been proven and released to much of the media - and in Joe's own words to his son.

Several bad things may be true, all at the same time. Again, if reporting is correct, Trump made ego remarks on US war plans on Iran, that he hadn't gotten around to declassifying, as he should not have. He also shouldn't have them after finishing his term.

Biden's apparent crimes involve self-enrichment, but also include endangering the US through entanglements with Ukraine/Russia/China and Iran via VP with Obama.

IMO both belong out of contention at least-prison perhaps.