PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers Celebrate Hate Of Catholics And Are Fully Supported By MSM

Kathianne
06-15-2023, 04:05 PM
First they invite hate group. Then disinvite when get complaints. Then grovel and re-invite, but not without stating that Catholics are horrible-unless they recant beliefs:

https://news.yahoo.com/dodgers-walk-back-decision-uninvite-053517558.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I've stated for years, that the only group that it's always OK to shit on are the Catholics. Then again, most are very liberal so there's that. I suppose reevaluating one has to say that it's more than OK to totally disrespect Catholics, but especially their faith. It is also just fine to hate on Jews for killing Jesus and being 'rich.' Add in Asians, mostly for being smart and rich, maybe they killed Jesus too?

Black Diamond
06-15-2023, 04:41 PM
Fuck the dodgers.

gabosaurus
06-15-2023, 06:10 PM
Don't be hating on my Dodgers! :cool: ------------------------------> First of all, no one is "hating" on Catholics. The worst thing the Dodgers did was caving to political pressure and disinvite the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in the first case. As I understand it, the SPI are a group of actual nuns who happen to be gay or lesbian. What they do is, in their own words, "use humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit." (https://www.thesisters.org/) They use parody to expose hateful and unhealthy attitudes. The Dodgers have been hosting "Pride Night" for ten years and no one has complained until now. Similarly, no one has complained when the Dodgers have held "Faith Night" or hosted Christian bands that played after games. It is merely an outreach to various members of the community. Politicians need to stop legislating their ideas of morality and allow people to live as they choose. I don't plan to attend. I rarely go on Friday nights. I have attended "Faith Night" in the past. As a business, the Dodgers make business decisions. Above all, it's still baseball. ------------------------> https://lataco.com/pride-night-controversy-explained

Kathianne
06-15-2023, 07:26 PM
Don't be hating on my Dodgers! :cool: ------------------------------> First of all, no one is "hating" on Catholics. The worst thing the Dodgers did was caving to political pressure and disinvite the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in the first case. As I understand it, the SPI are a group of actual nuns who happen to be gay or lesbian. What they do is, in their own words, "use humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit." (https://www.thesisters.org/) They use parody to expose hateful and unhealthy attitudes. The Dodgers have been hosting "Pride Night" for ten years and no one has complained until now. Similarly, no one has complained when the Dodgers have held "Faith Night" or hosted Christian bands that played after games. It is merely an outreach to various members of the community. Politicians need to stop legislating their ideas of morality and allow people to live as they choose. I don't plan to attend. I rarely go on Friday nights. I have attended "Faith Night" in the past. As a business, the Dodgers make business decisions. Above all, it's still baseball. ------------------------> https://lataco.com/pride-night-controversy-explained

Are you an idiot or just presume I am? Yeah, I read about this over weeks, I know of what I'm writing.

gabosaurus
06-16-2023, 09:08 AM
6 Are you an idiot or just presume I am? Yeah, I read about this over weeks, I know of what I'm writing. Why would I take you for an idiot when I know otherwise? I was merely stating what I know about the situation. As for religious groups that it is "ok to shit on," Catholics rank far behind Jews and Muslims. But I get your point. --------------------------> https://apnews.com/article/baseball-religion-pride-night-catholic-nuns-lgbtq-a567e20bb5dc7efe3bd19af412740839

SassyLady
06-16-2023, 10:05 AM
Hey .... I think I remember that weirdo Biden official that was arrested for stealing people's luggage as being one of the members of that nun group. The whole Biden Administration is a clown group.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-non-binary-nuclear-official-charged-stealing-womans-luggage-airport

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-disgraced-former-biden-official-sam-brinton-was-member-of-drag-nun-group-promoted-by-la-dodgers

What bunch of weirdos.

revelarts
06-16-2023, 11:09 AM
First they invite hate group. Then disinvite when get complaints. Then grovel and re-invite, but not without stating that Catholics are horrible-unless they recant beliefs:

https://news.yahoo.com/dodgers-walk-back-decision-uninvite-053517558.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I've stated for years, that the only group that it's always OK to shit on are the Catholics. Then again, most are very liberal so there's that. I suppose reevaluating one has to say that it's more than OK to totally disrespect Catholics, but especially their faith. It is also just fine to hate on Jews for killing Jesus and being 'rich.' Add in Asians, mostly for being smart and rich, maybe they killed Jesus too?
yep, any Catholics or "Bible Thumpers" ,
Any Christians who won't "recant" and PROMOTE the pop culture favorite 'sin of the day', are fair target.

And the attacks dont even have to be over moral issues. Having a different approach to medical issues, many Churches/Pastors refused to close their churches over covid. So of course they were attacked without mercy verbally called unkind & every name in the book.
Some fined, some jailed.
But Walmart, restaurants, abortion clinics and ABCs stores, they GET to stay open.

Many people simply HATE the fact the Christians follow a different authority than Pop-Culture and gov't dictates.
Has always been an issue.
As Jesus said it would be.

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 11:31 AM
yep, any Catholics or "Bible Thumpers" ,
Any Christians who won't "recant" and PROMOTE the pop culture favorite 'sin of the day', are fair target.

And the attacks dont even have to be over moral issues. Having a different approach to medical issues, many Churches/Pastors refused to close their churches over covid. So of course they were attacked without mercy verbally called unkind & every name in the book.
Some fined, some jailed.
But Walmart, restaurants, abortion clinics and ABCs stores, they GET to stay open.

Many people simply HATE the fact the Christians follow a different authority than Pop-Culture and gov't dictates.
Has always been an issue.
As Jesus said it would be.

It's some Bible thumpers that are the leaders of anti-catholics. Always have been. Pretty much same ones hating on Jews and Muslims. Descendants of those who chased many out of Europe and such joys as Salem witch trials. Lovely people. Hey they like their rallies though.

revelarts
06-16-2023, 12:17 PM
It's some Bible thumpers that are the leaders of anti-catholics. Always have been. Pretty much same ones hating on Jews and Muslims. Descendants of those who chased many out of Europe and such joys as Salem witch trials. Lovely people. Hey they like their rallies though.

I can't say that's completely false.
Where theology is concerned it 100% true.

But I have to say that Catholics have had more than a few negative words and a about 500+ years worth of abuse & killing "Bible thumpers" Protestants in Europe. so much so that many fled to the U.S..
the Catholic inquisition jailed, tortured, and killed thousands , including witches, pagans, mystics and protestants. Jailed & persecuted people who translated the Bible in to english, and those who owned a Bible in a native tongue all over Europe.
Even though many of the 1st 'protestants'/Bible Thumpers abused & killed were in fact practicing Roman Catholics who simply wanted to reform the church.
Dr John Wycliffe in the 1400s, kicked out of Oxford then bones dug up & burned after death. John Huss burned at the stake, Martin Luther was a RC priest! Protestant & reformed preachers and followers were chased & harassed around Europe for centuries.

Then, yes sadly, too many Protestants when they had some secular power used the same tactics. But to a FAR lesser degree time wise. In fact the Salem incident is one of the ONLY witch murders in the U.S. and it was stopped internally within a year or 2 after the outbreak and condemned internally and by other Puritans. But witches were harassed and killed by the RC church for like 500+ years.
In the U.S. Roger Williams, a protestant in Rhode Island, popularized many teaching from older RC and protestants about religious Freedom of Conscience. That BIBLICAL concept took hold in Protestant U.S.. Not Europe where being a member of the 'true' church (or a church) was LONG held to be a mark of citizenship and loyalty.

Just saying.

And as a matter of course "Bible Thumpers" say negative things about the THEOLOGY of Roman Catholics and pretty much every other Religion.
Most "Bible thumpers" have no problem working with or DEFENDING Catholics or those of other faiths on raw political issues we align on. But many won't compromise--- or pull punches--- where the theology is concerned.

And that offends a lot of folks.
As Jesus said it would.

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 12:25 PM
I can't say that's completely false.
Where theology is concerned it 100% true.

But I have to say that Catholics have had more than a few negative words and a about 500+ years worth of abuse & killing "Bible thumpers" Protestants in Europe. so much so that many fled to the U.S..
the Catholic inquisition jailed, tortured, and killed thousands , including witches, pagans, mystics and protestants. Jailed & persecuted people who translated the Bible in to english, and those who owned a Bible in a native tongue all over Europe.
Even though many of the 1st 'protestants'/Bible Thumpers abused & killed were in fact practicing Roman Catholics who simply wanted to reform the church.
Dr John Wycliffe in the 1400s, kicked out of Oxford then bones dug up & burned after death. John Huss burned at the stake, Martin Luther was a RC priest! Protestant & reformed preachers and followers were chased & harassed around Europe for centuries.

Then, yes sadly, too many Protestants when they had some secular power used the same tactics. But to a FAR lesser degree time wise. In fact the Salem incident is one of the ONLY witch murders in the U.S. and it was stopped internally within a year or 2 after the outbreak and condemned internally and by other Puritans. But witches were harassed and killed by the RC church for like 500+ years.
In the U.S. Roger Williams, a protestant in Rhode Island, popularized many teaching from older RC and protestants about religious Freedom of Conscience. That BIBLICAL concept took hold in Protestant U.S.. Not Europe where being a member of the 'true' church (or a church) was LONG held to be a mark of citizenship and loyalty.

Just saying.

And as a matter of course "Bible Thumpers" say negative things about the THEOLOGY of Roman Catholics and pretty much every other Religion.
Most "Bible thumpers" have no problem working with or DEFENDING Catholics or those of other faiths on raw political issues we align on. But many won't compromise--- or pull punches--- where the theology is concerned.

And that offends a lot of folks.
As Jesus said it would.

Difference is, Catholics, including hierarchy, have admitted many of the wrongs. Are there bad people calling themselves Catholics? Without a doubt. Humans often suck. Bad Bible thumpers too, but few blame the religion. I grew up amongst those holy rollers, Billy Graham was their lord and master. Most prejudice folks possible. The German Lutherans hated blacks. Jess. Catholics, and anyone not them. He'll not even real thumpers.

revelarts
06-16-2023, 12:45 PM
Difference is, Catholics, including hierarchy, have admitted many of the wrongs. Are there bad people calling themselves Catholics? Without a doubt. Humans often suck. Bad Bible thumpers too, but few blame the religion. I grew up amongst those holy rollers, Billy Graham was their lord and master. Most prejudice folks possible. The German Lutherans hated blacks. Jess. Catholics, and anyone not them. He'll not even real thumpers.

So you're saying that you grew up around some Americans who were/are racist?
Really? you don't say, racist in America? my my my.
And that you think it's because of the Bible they thumped?

Ok but Do you think Billy Graham was racist, or preached racism?

But Hey I've been around some of those kind of people Kath. I know what you're talking about. some are bizarrely more concerned about who to hate & how much than who to love. It's some dark Sh!t.
So there's NO DOUBT that some people's religion (bible thumper, RC, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, other) is just a THIN veil for their own personal/cultural belief.
Also that some people's faith ONLY goes as far they allow it. For too many people in the South as well as in 'German town' and other parts north their real religion was "OUR GROUP" and no more.

But thankfully, for many, the Bible's ... Jesus's... teaching of love for ALL, even those of other faiths, races nations, has continued to be promoted.
Even in the face of outright rejection by most.

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 12:51 PM
So you're saying that you grew up around some Americans who were/are racist?
Really? you don't say, racist in America? my my my.
And that you think it's because of the Bible they thumped?

Ok but Do you think Billy Graham was racist, or preached racism?

But Hey I've been around some of those kind of people Kath. I know what you're talking about. some are bizarrely more concerned about who to hate & how much than who to love. It's some dark Sh!t.
So there's NO DOUBT that some people's religion (bible thumper, RC, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, other) is just a THIN veil for their own personal/cultural belief.
Also that some people's faith ONLY goes as far they allow it. For too many people in the South as well as in 'German town' and other parts north their real religion was "OUR GROUP" and no more.

But thankfully, for many, the Bible's ... Jesus's... teaching of love for ALL, even those of other faiths, races nations, has continued to be promoted.
Even in the face of outright rejection by most.

I've worked hard not to knee jerk put all protestants and evangelicals under one umbrella. I've yet to meet one of them that does the same on the folks they hate. Instead they blame the victims for being so vile, inquisition is a fav. Multiple wives of popes being another. Yeah, so learned.

revelarts
06-16-2023, 12:57 PM
I've worked hard not to knee jerk put all protestants and evangelicals under one umbrella. I've yet to meet one of them that does the same on the folks they hate. Instead they blame the victims for being so vile, inquisition is a fav. Multiple wives of popes being another. Yeah, so learned.

Sounds very personal.

Now if we can all imagine what people of other races, faiths and nations have dealt with and worked hard not to knee jerk put all... fill in the blanks... under one umbrella.

Seems like we all could use some patience, forgivingness, loving kindness and work.
It's Almost like we're all sinners or something.

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 01:03 PM
Sounds very personal.

Now if we can all imagine what people of other races, faiths and nations have dealt with and worked hard not to knee jerk put all ... fill in the blank under one umbrella.

Seems like we all could use some patience, forgivingness, loving kindness and work.
It's Almost like we're all sinners or something.

Personal? You bet.

Studied? Yep.

The outstanding aspect of protestants over time, their victims must join the religion. It's fine to put their own spin on it, but they'll always be inferior. There's no equality.

revelarts
06-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Personal? You bet.

Studied? Yep.

The outstanding aspect of protestants over time, their victims must join the religion. It's fine to put their own spin on it, but they'll always be inferior. There's no equality.

umm Didn't know it was a competition.

But I think Jesus will be the winner in the end.
can we agree on that?

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 01:13 PM
umm Didn't know it was a competition.

But I think Jesus will be the winner in the end.
can we agree on that?

Not a competition, it's always hate at bottom with oppressors, which hasn't been Catholics for 500 years.

Notice blacks weren't humans; Jews drank blood of Christians; Catholics were heretics...

Forced slaves to be "Christian." That was in this country, doesn't come close to others. Yes, Spanish were awful in the name of Christ, bit was it as much Church as country?

No excuse for what was done, but the whole idea that props are loving reformers. BS

revelarts
06-16-2023, 01:30 PM
Not a competition, it's always hate at bottom with oppressors, which hasn't been Catholics for 500 years.

Notice blacks weren't humans; Jews drank blood of Christians; Catholics were heretics...

Forced slaves to be "Christian." That was in this country, doesn't come close to others. Yes, Spanish were awful in the name of Christ, bit was it as much Church as country?

No excuse for what was done, but the whole idea that props are loving reformers. BS

kath, i wanted us to take the high road here but your reply is stirring up my autism that just wants to see the full picture in an honesty way.

"Pope Francis said he was “deeply sorry” for more than a century of abuses that First Nations, Métis and Inuit children endured in Catholic-run residential schools in Canada."
ended in the 1970's maybe

"Nearly 500 years after papal decrees were used to rationalize Europe's colonial conquests, the Vatican repudiated those decrees on Thursday, saying the "Doctrine of Discovery" that was used to justify snuffing out Indigenous people's culture and livelihoods is not part of the Catholic faith.

The doctrine was invoked as a legal and religious standing by Europeans who "discovered" new lands and violently seized it from people who had been living there for generations. It has been cited in different arenas for centuries, including by the U.S. Supreme Court — as early as 1823 and as recently as 2005....
The doctrine was laid out in a series of papal "bulls," or decrees; the first one was issued in 1452. They authorized colonial powers such as Spain and Portugal to seize lands and subjugate people in Africa and the "New World," as long as people on the lands were not Christians.
Scholars widely note three bulls: Pope Nicholas V's Dum diversas (1452) and Romanus Pontifex (1455); and Pope Alexander VI's Inter caetera (1493).
They were in fact abrogated legally and nullified by the Vatican by the late 1530s," McCallum told NPR.

The Vatican's nullification was too late to stop the destructive impact of colonialism, McCallum said, noting that European expansion was fueled by a "sort of missionary sense that the Western monarchies had a right to go to these new lands and to take from them their resources and if necessary to put down people, including enslaving them.""

I can't put my fingers on it right now but there are quotes from Popes and other catholic leaders asking about the humanity of native peoples.
Protestants weren't much better, with a few notable exceptions. catholic and protestant.

William Wilberforce, protestant, work in english parliament his whole lifetime to end the slave trade.
Against other so-called protestants and catholics.
Do you note that in your study or is he a bad person too? part of the horrors of reformation?

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 01:38 PM
kath, i wanted us to take the high road here but your reply is stirring up my autism that just wants to see the full picture in an honesty way.

"Pope Francis said he was “deeply sorry” for more than a century of abuses that First Nations, Métis and Inuit children endured in Catholic-run residential schools in Canada."
ended in the 1970's maybe

"Nearly 500 years after papal decrees were used to rationalize Europe's colonial conquests, the Vatican repudiated those decrees on Thursday, saying the "Doctrine of Discovery" that was used to justify snuffing out Indigenous people's culture and livelihoods is not part of the Catholic faith.

The doctrine was invoked as a legal and religious standing by Europeans who "discovered" new lands and violently seized it from people who had been living there for generations. It has been cited in different arenas for centuries, including by the U.S. Supreme Court — as early as 1823 and as recently as 2005....
The doctrine was laid out in a series of papal "bulls," or decrees; the first one was issued in 1452. They authorized colonial powers such as Spain and Portugal to seize lands and subjugate people in Africa and the "New World," as long as people on the lands were not Christians.
Scholars widely note three bulls: Pope Nicholas V's Dum diversas (1452) and Romanus Pontifex (1455); and Pope Alexander VI's Inter caetera (1493).
They were in fact abrogated legally and nullified by the Vatican by the late 1530s," McCallum told NPR.

The Vatican's nullification was too late to stop the destructive impact of colonialism, McCallum said, noting that European expansion was fueled by a "sort of missionary sense that the Western monarchies had a right to go to these new lands and to take from them their resources and if necessary to put down people, including enslaving them.""

I can't put my fingers on it right now but there are quotes from Popes and other catholic leaders asking about the humanity of native peoples.
Protestants were much better, with a few notable exceptions. catholic and protestant.

William Wilberforce, protestant, work in english parliament his whole lifetime to end the slave trade.
Against other so-called protestants and catholics.
Do you note that in your study or is he a bad person too? part of the horrors of reformation?

Sorry about stirring up things for you.

There's good and bad today, yesterday, and throughout history.

My opinion, more hatred out of those reformers of the Reformation than any other singular event.

The force behind near all global ambitions for last 200+ years. Seeded in hatred by nearly all racial groups today, from White Supremacists through Back Supremacists groups. Hate is common force. So too is history of protestant beliefs and justified supremacy with God. They are just better than non-prots.

hjmick
06-16-2023, 02:18 PM

Welcome to a world in which you can not win, especially if you're a corporate entity.

Support this group, you hate that group... support that group, you hate this group. You're a racist, a bigot, a misogynist, an anti-Semite, anti-Christian, transphobic, homophobic... you get the picture... they're damned if they do, they're damned if they don't.

Somebody is going to pissed off about something because everyone is looking for something to piss them off...

Except me.

Kathianne
06-16-2023, 02:25 PM
Businesses should focus on their business. No comments on issues not related. Let their employees be, as long as their behavior does not negatively impact their business.

gabosaurus
06-17-2023, 10:00 AM
Opinion columnist -------> https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-05-19/sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-catholic-criticism ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mainstream LA Times coverage -----------------> https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-06-16/protest-dodger-stadium-sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-dodgers-pride-night

revelarts
06-17-2023, 12:00 PM
Businesses should focus on their business. No comments on issues not related. Let their employees be, as long as their behavior does not negatively impact their business.

My daughter started working a major hotel.
been complimented as a great worker.
The other day her boss came up to her and said out of the blue "BTW we don't discuss religion in the work place"
At that point all my daughter says she'd done along that line was say
"praise the Lord"
several times when something good happens on the job.
Here's a question for you, what do you think the manager wants her to do?
I've advised her to ask him what he means exactly... for a start.
I asked my daughter if there's profanity used by the employees & managers. she said, yes. fairly frequently.
No problem with that.

Kath, the sad thing is today there is nearly NO way to NOT to be offensive.
40 years ago people talked about nearly everything and if someone didn't want to hear it they'd ask a person not to use this or that phrase or subject and often folks would comply out of courtesy.

50 years ago most people had a similar view of decency and what was appropriate behavior culturally, what men and women were, homosexually was generally 'tolerated' but not celebrated.

Real tolerance could be fostered in a venue where MOST people held to generally similar views.
At this point the views that were considered fringe demand to have the throne. To be the standard. And theres NO room for tolerance.
Why, partly because that kind of tolerance foundation is really found in Christian Reformation theology/cultural/political thought. (even if not universally applied)
And that foundation is considered hatful, evil and misogynistic by the folks who promote trans-nuns and pole dancers on crosses.

And in general Human beings don't leave their lives/personality/faith(or lack thereof) at the door of biz (or politics).
And Biz owners have a right to promote whatever they want.
It's part of freedom that our side believes in (at least we say we do).
But no biz gets to assume their customers or anyone else will support their actions.
What people as employees or biz people have to (rarely) ask is, who is really their 'god'.
the god of Current Pop Culture Social Trend
the god of Money
the god of the Flesh
the god of self
the devil
or
the creator God of the Universe.
Which one are we going to serve and how. Everyone will make different choices.
fewer and fewer seem to happy with people who chose the latter and celebrate that.
In this culture we can't skate along anymore thinking most folks are generally on the same page.

Gunny
06-17-2023, 12:01 PM

I've stated for years, that the only group that it's always OK to shit on are the Catholics. Then again, most are very liberal so there's that. I suppose reevaluating one has to say that it's more than OK to totally disrespect Catholics, but especially their faith. It is also just fine to hate on Jews for killing Jesus and being 'rich.' Add in Asians, mostly for being smart and rich, maybe they killed Jesus too?I don't see why you expect anything less. What does (the Catholic) church represent in today's nation and climate of intolerance, hatred and just plain stupidity?

God. Faith. Family. Community. Redemption. A direct threat to the haters who thrive on chaos and fear and spreading it. A direct threat to government that would be God.

Just don't look back lest ye turn into a pillar of salt :)

revelarts
06-17-2023, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbzrxEuL54

Black Diamond
08-22-2023, 06:49 PM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2023, 06:02 AM

I am tolerant of all major denominations of the Christain and Jewish faiths.
But hell no, I am not tolerant of the muslim faith, as it is practiced outside of the USA.
It is a nazi type dictatorial, murderous entity in those nations that have it as their religion, Iran, Iraq , etc. example=( they hang homosexuals!) and ==Death sentence for adultery too.
They also practice-- "honor killings" too.

revelarts
02-22-2024, 12:09 PM
Anti-Catholic Drag Queen Arrested for Allegations of Child Porn and Sexual Exploitation

Police on Friday arrested a member of the Brew City chapter of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, an anti-Catholic drag queen group. The arrest was in connection with allegations of child pornography and sexual exploitation of a child.
Adam Westbrook, who was working with middle school children as a theater director in Wisconsin, is now in a jail in Sauk County, according to an updated report Monday at Fox 11 News.
While Westbrook has yet to be formally charged, records show the sheriff’s office has recommended Westbrook be charged with four counts of possession of child pornography and four counts of sexual exploitation of a child.
Libs of TikTok posted the news of Westbrook’s arrest on X, along with a photo of him dressed in the drag nun’s garb he wears when with his fellow activist drag queens.

https://fox11online.com/news/crime/adam-westbrook-outagamie-county-human-resources-director-arrested-sauk-county-baraboo-kenosha-county-case-child-pornography-sexual-exploitation

https://catholicvote.org/anti-catholic-drag-queen-arrested-for-allegations-of-child-porn-and-sexual-exploitation/

https://catholicvote.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Anti-Catholic-drag-group-member-arrested-for-child-porn-800x468.jpg

in other news
Georgia men indicted on multiple counts of child sex crimes perpetrated against their adopted boys
The couple allegedly engaged in sexually abusive acts against their adopted boys and tried to recruit others to participate, according to an indictment

https://www.lawofficer.com/georgia-men-zachary-zulock-william-zulock-indicted-multiple-counts-child-sex-crimes/

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/

Gunny
02-22-2024, 01:00 PM
Anti-Catholic Drag Queen Arrested for Allegations of Child Porn and Sexual Exploitation

Police on Friday arrested a member of the Brew City chapter of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, an anti-Catholic drag queen group. The arrest was in connection with allegations of child pornography and sexual exploitation of a child.
Adam Westbrook, who was working with middle school children as a theater director in Wisconsin, is now in a jail in Sauk County, according to an updated report Monday at Fox 11 News.
While Westbrook has yet to be formally charged, records show the sheriff’s office has recommended Westbrook be charged with four counts of possession of child pornography and four counts of sexual exploitation of a child.
Libs of TikTok posted the news of Westbrook’s arrest on X, along with a photo of him dressed in the drag nun’s garb he wears when with his fellow activist drag queens.

https://fox11online.com/news/crime/adam-westbrook-outagamie-county-human-resources-director-arrested-sauk-county-baraboo-kenosha-county-case-child-pornography-sexual-exploitation

https://catholicvote.org/anti-catholic-drag-queen-arrested-for-allegations-of-child-porn-and-sexual-exploitation/

https://catholicvote.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Anti-Catholic-drag-group-member-arrested-for-child-porn-800x468.jpg

in other news
Georgia men indicted on multiple counts of child sex crimes perpetrated against their adopted boys
The couple allegedly engaged in sexually abusive acts against their adopted boys and tried to recruit others to participate, according to an indictment

https://www.lawofficer.com/georgia-men-zachary-zulock-william-zulock-indicted-multiple-counts-child-sex-crimes/

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/Imagine that. A person with no morals being anti-Catholic. Wonder why he chose Catholics to hate on. There a lot of less tolerant churches than the Catholic Church.

If he's guilty the should sentence him to life (albeit a very short one) in "Palestine".

jimnyc
02-22-2024, 01:57 PM
The Dodgers are my favorite team, but Gabby sure did ruin them! :thumb: