PDA

View Full Version : Former FBI analyst who kept classified records in home sentenced to prison

Gunny
06-22-2023, 11:26 AM
The MSM keeps using instances such as this to highlight the case against Trump. As it continues to not use instances like this to highlight the same cases against Biden and Hitlery.

IMO, they should all be charged and prosecuted. Crime is the same.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4062397-former-fbi-analyst-who-kept-classified-records-in-home-sentenced-to-prison/

revelarts
06-22-2023, 12:15 PM
Pointing out the double standards is something people generally don't like.
And bend into pretzels seeing "differences" when someone they like does something crazy/odd.

Here's one.
We will not allow Russia or China "so close to U.S. soil!" in Cuba. to the point of blockages, regime change threats and actions. "Monroe doctrine!"
But Nato/U.S.. troops missiles etc put in Ukraine is A-OK. and Russia has NO RIGHT to a 'buffer zone' next to their boarders.

Gunny
06-23-2023, 04:31 PM
And bend into pretzels seeing "differences" when someone they like does something crazy/odd.

Here's one.
We will not allow Russia or China "so close to U.S. soil!" in Cuba. to the point of blockages, regime change threats and actions. "Monroe doctrine!"
But Nato/U.S.. troops missiles etc put in Ukraine is A-OK. and Russia has NO RIGHT to a 'buffer zone' next to their boarders.

Never mind that little detail of "when" and what is/was acceptable, and what was going on at the time. You always seem to leave out that minor detail "context" when making your "We're the bad guys" arguments :rolleyes: Context takes away the double standard you are trying to make.

Big difference between height of the Cold War 1963 and Russia installing nukes in Cuba, 90 miles from US soil, and helping to arm a nation to defend itself against (deja vu) a Russian invasion of a sovereign nation.

Other side of the ocean: China is trying to claim international waters as part of its exclusive zone. Even building it's own islands to claim more territory.

I'm all about screwing over bad guys. They're bad guys.

hjmick
06-25-2023, 05:38 AM
The MSM keeps using instances such as this to highlight the case against Trump. As it continues to not use instances like this to highlight the same cases against Biden and Hitlery.

IMO, they should all be charged and prosecuted. Crime is the same.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4062397-former-fbi-analyst-who-kept-classified-records-in-home-sentenced-to-prison/

Trump will never see the inside of a prison. First and foremost, it is the one precedent no one wants to set. Secondly, for the same reason Hunter Biden isn't being incarcerated... Secret Service protection. Who is going to make any of those guys stand watch behind bars?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2023, 07:04 AM
Never mind that little detail of "when" and what is/was acceptable, and what was going on at the time. You always seem to leave out that minor detail "context" when making your "We're the bad guys" arguments :rolleyes: Context takes away the double standard you are trying to make.

Big difference between height of the Cold War 1963 and Russia installing nukes in Cuba, 90 miles from US soil, and helping to arm a nation to defend itself against (deja vu) a Russian invasion of a sovereign nation.

Other side of the ocean: China is trying to claim international waters as part of its exclusive zone. Even building it's own islands to claim more territory.

I'm all about screwing over bad guys. They're bad guys.

Rev my friend gunny just made a damn good point. A very strong point too.
One that has to be given weight, considered deeply. --Tyr

Gunny
06-25-2023, 11:35 AM
Trump will never see the inside of a prison. First and foremost, it is the one precedent no one wants to set. Secondly, for the same reason Hunter Biden is being incarcerated... Secret Service protection. Who is going to make any of those guys stand watch behind bars?

I've never thought he would see the inside of a prison. Best I can tell, the goal appears to be disqualifying him from being allowed to run for President again. The closer to the 24 election the better as it would give the GOP and voters less time to react/come up with a suitable replacement.

Another plan is let him run, and even if he wins, convict him after the fact and impeach him.

The diehards will probably write his name in anyway or not vote.

This would be why I I have been screaming from the rooftop to no avail for 3 years for the Republicans to cut bait NOW. They just seem determined to swirl the bowl and take us down with them when it's flushed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2023, 02:55 PM
I've never thought he would see the inside of a prison. Best I can tell, the goal appears to be disqualifying him from being allowed to run for President again. The closer to the 24 election the better as it would give the GOP and voters less time to react/come up with a suitable replacement.

Another plan is let him run, and even if he wins, convict him after the fact and impeach him.

The diehards will probably write his name in anyway or not vote.

This would be why I have been screaming from the rooftop to no avail for 3 years for the Republicans to cut bait NOW. They just seem determined to swirl the bowl and take us down with them when it's flushed.

Sad part is --they--- get to do this to him and then if successful thus deny millions of voters their chosen man, imho.
Another nail driven into this Representative Republic....
And the mainstream assholes are in on it all the way. I havent read a newspaper in about 20 years now.
Filthy rag 90% of them imho.- Tyr

Kathianne
06-26-2023, 10:06 AM

Here's one.

China is now entrenched in Cuba. Monroe Doctrine likewise has certainly NOT been enforced regarding US 'sphere of influence' regarding rare earth minerals, oil, and many other issues that both China and Russia have been having at for well over 12 years now.

It wasn't the EU or US or NATO or any other 'Western Organization' that attacked Ukraine, it was Russia attacking a neighbor, using NAZI reasoning, not that of Monroe Doctrine.

https://spectator.org/chinas-challenge-to-the-monroe-doctrine/

China’s Challenge to the Monroe DoctrineUntil recently the U.S. seemed serious about enforcing the Monroe Doctrine, but China has now established a foothold throughout Latin America. What gives?
by FRANCIS P. SEMPA
October 21, 2021, 11:36 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/russia-mocks-monroe-doctrine-plans-military-sales-to-latin-america

NATIONAL SECURITYRussia mocks Monroe Doctrine, plans military sales to Latin America
by Joel Gehrke, Foreign Affairs Reporter |
February 16, 2018 05:13 PM

Russia plans to continue building military relationships in Latin America despite a warning from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that the U.S. would work to combat Russian and Chinese influence in the hemisphere.