PDA

View Full Version : Over 1,300 arrested across France during fourth night of riots sparked by police kill

Gunny
07-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Look what France has learned from us. And we accuse them of not keeping up with the times:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/over-1300-arrested-across-france-fourth-night-riots-sparked-police-killing-teen

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Look what France has learned from us. And we accuse them of not keeping up with the times:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/over-1300-arrested-across-france-fourth-night-riots-sparked-police-killing-teen

what? kids just having a little bit of fun, right?
Now it is France, a damn shame they are not black kids, right? --Tyr

Gunny
07-01-2023, 10:20 AM
what? kids just having a little bit of fun, right?
Now it is France, a damn shame they are not black kids, right? --Tyr

I haven't even looked at the circumstances surrounding the teen's death yet, so I can't comment on that. I'm commenting on this meltdown over-reaction by idiots. I'd be willing to bet half these nitwits know as much or less about the circumstances than I.

Europeans don't look at the screech of racism as we do. They grew up and got over themselves about that awhile back. Apparently not attacking authority though:rolleyes:

Assuming the worse: Wrongful death at the hands of the police. Is this BLM/ANTIFA- like destruction worth it? At least unlike us, the French police are throwing people in jail. We just tell our cops to stand down for fear of being accused of something more:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2023, 10:24 AM
I haven't even looked at the circumstances surrounding the teen's death yet, so I can't comment on that. I'm commenting on this meltdown over-reaction by idiots. I'd be willing to bet half these nitwits know as much or less about the circumstances than I.

Europeans don't look at the screech of racism as we do. They grew up and got over themselves about that awhile back. Apparently not attacking authority though:rolleyes:

Assuming the worse: Wrongful death at the hands of the police. Is this BLM/ANTIFA- like destruction worth it? At least unlike us, the French police are throwing people in jail. We just tell our cops to stand down for fear of being accused of something more:rolleyes:

If they really wanted it to stop- they would start shooting a few of them. The street would clear in seconds. --Ty