PDA

View Full Version : Trump / Desantis poll of the site

Pages : 1 [2]

Gunny
07-25-2023, 07:01 PM
what's the bait?

you can't have a rational conversation about the wisdome of sending all the jobs away for short term cost cutting.Who is "sending" what jobs away and why?

AHZ
07-26-2023, 03:51 AM
Who is "sending" what jobs away and why?

globalists are for short-term corporate profit.

and it's as many jobs as possible, as long as it increases short term profit.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 09:52 AM
globalists are for short-term corporate profit.

and it's as many jobs as possible, as long as it increases short term profit.Nonsensical. Anyone in business is for short term profit. It's what funds long-term profit.

You really need to work on your ever-changing definition for "globalism". Again, it means nothing without context.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 09:54 AM
Nonsensical. Anyone in business is for short term profit. It's what funds long-term profit.

You really need to work on your ever-changing definition for "globalism". Again, it means nothing without context.

it's not nonsensical. the downside of globalist practice has been known. and all the bad things prophesied are happening.

job loss, loss of a middle class. rise of the oligarchs. a techno-fascist turnkey solution for global enslavment.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 10:00 AM
it's not nonsensical. the downside of globalist practice has been known. and all the bad things prophesied are happening.

job loss, loss of a middle class. rise of the oligarchs. a techno-fascist turnkey solution for global enslavment.Your ever-changing definitions are what is the problem. Globalism isn't defined by what is convenient and you dislike at the moment.

You want to enslave the middle and lower classes to the company store.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 10:30 AM
Your ever-changing definitions are what is the problem. Globalism isn't defined by what is convenient and you dislike at the moment.

You want to enslave the middle and lower classes to the company store.

im consistently consistent.

youre the ones who have never told me why it's smart to send all the jobs away for short term corporate profit.

can't you see the inherent untenability of that trend.

you're smarter than this.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 12:52 PM
im consistently consistent.

youre the ones who have never told me why it's smart to send all the jobs away for short term corporate profit.

can't you see the inherent untenability of that trend.

you're smarter than this.You are definitely consistently consistent, just not the way you think. You have repeated the same bullshit accusatory question based on your assumptions while refusing to provide context/examples.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 01:17 PM
You are definitely consistently consistent, just not the way you think. You have repeated the same bullshit accusatory question based on your assumptions while refusing to provide context/examples.

are jobs not sent away due to globalist beliefs?

inform me if im wrong about that.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 02:41 PM

You're wrong. Please review thread for proofs.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 04:26 PM
You're wrong. Please review thread for proofs.
ok.

so offshoring/ outsourcing isn't a thing.

this is why you're losing.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 04:33 PM
ok.

so offshoring/ outsourcing isn't a thing.

this is why you're losing.

You're failing at your assignment.

Please review thread for proofs.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 04:38 PM
You're failing at your assignment.

ok. lesbian ms. crabapple.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 04:49 PM

Is your incorrect use of syntax asking if some people are moving their industries/corporations to locations outside the US as a means increasing profit for the stockholders of corporations and get as far away from US government bureaucracy as possible?

If THAT is your question, it seems perfectly reasonable. But, nothing is being sent anywhere. Sent implies lack of choice. Choosing to relocate is self-explanatory.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 04:52 PM
ok. lesbian ms. crabapple.

Ignorance is curable if you choose. Stupidity is not. Were you this insufferable under your previous moniker as well?

AHZ
07-26-2023, 05:12 PM
Is your incorrect use of syntax asking if some people are moving their industries/corporations to locations outside the US as a means increasing profit for the stockholders of corporations and get as far away from US government bureaucracy as possible?

If THAT is your question, it seems perfectly reasonable. But, nothing is being sent anywhere. Sent implies lack of choice. Choosing to relocate is self-explanatory.

and they're also escaping the wage requirements of fellow countrymen.

it's ok to to be a slaver. but it;s not ok to expect free people to be ok with it.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 05:27 PM
and they're also escaping the wage requirements of fellow countrymen.

it's ok to to be a slaver. but it;s not ok to expect free people to be ok with it.Your words, or close facsimilie thereof, all over this board:

You support enslaving the middle and lower class to the company store with import/export tariffs, and you support enslaving American companies and confining them to the continental US.

Does your plan include forcing Americans to take only approved American jobs in the continental US as well?

Perhaps if my fellow countrymen were even so much as faux concerned as you are they would vote accordingly? Quit thinking they are entitled to a free ride cradle to grave? They can't even get people to go the f- back to work since the pandemic.

Of all the countries I have lived in or visited for any length of time, this is the most spoiled, pampered society on Earth, bar none.

Just what is it you hate about freedom?

AHZ
07-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Your words, or close facsimilie thereof, all over this board:

You support enslaving the middle and lower class to the company store with import/export tariffs, and you support enslaving American companies and confining them to the continental US.

Does your plan include forcing Americans to take only approved American jobs in the continental US as well?

Perhaps if my fellow countrymen were even so much as faux concerned as you are they would vote accordingly? Quit thinking they are entitled to a free ride cradle to grave? They can't even get people to go the f- back to work since the pandemic.

Of all the countries I have lived in or visited for any length of time, this is the most spoiled, pampered society on Earth, bar none.

Just what is it you hate about freedom?

tariffs keep domestic jobs intact. your reasoning is opposite reality.