PDA

View Full Version : Gutfeld: This is Just a Cold Move by Biden

Gunny
07-06-2023, 05:51 PM
10 mins. Even the token Dem isn't okay with this crap. This is the alleged "man" in charge of running this country? He's handled that about as well as this: denying a grandchild DNA has proven is Hunter's. Scumbag son like scumbag father. The President and Commander in Chief (in names only) promoting by example deadbeat dads:rolleyes:

Not mentioned in the vid is that poor old Hunter has had his child support decreased by close to 75%. He's suddenly what he calls "poor". The child cannot use the Biden name as part of the settlement. As far as that last goes, I don't see what that's worth fighting for.

If Hunter Biden was ANY other father I know of denying his child the State of Texas at least would remind him monthly by garnishing his wages just who he is responsible for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MAecXD78Rs

Kathianne
07-06-2023, 05:57 PM
I totally get the outrage of both father and grandparents denying an innocent child, regardless of how she came to be. What is a bit weird though, considering Joe's position is that this one issue seems to be the only source of outrage-what there is of it-on the left. I just shake my head.

BTW, did you see that a reporter actually asked if the cocaine was Joe's or Hunter's and the response? "Hatch Act." How the coke has anything to do with campaign financing is impossible for me to fathom, but there you go.

Biden v Trump. Again. What a country.

Gunny
07-06-2023, 06:19 PM
I totally get the outrage of both father and grandparents denying an innocent child, regardless of how she came to be. What is a bit weird though, considering Joe's position is that this one issue seems to be the only source of outrage-what there is of it-on the left. I just shake my head.

BTW, did you see that a reporter actually asked if the cocaine was Joe's or Hunter's and the response? "Hatch Act." How the coke has anything to do with campaign financing is impossible for me to fathom, but there you go.

Biden v Trump. Again. What a country.I have more understanding for some unemployed loser without a silver coke spoon stuck in his nose than I do someone who could easily afford to support a child he is responsible for out of his drug money.

Just another example of those who are above the law. And yeah, why is it the dumbass left only sees those on the right supposedly above the law while they themselves ignore it?

Hell, Dumbass I is busy trying to figure out a way to backdoor the Supreme Court on student loan relief, and not even bothering to keep it secret. The law supports only the entitled left anymore.

Gunny
07-11-2023, 12:42 PM
So ...

The NYT gets on Biden about his shunning one of his grandchildren and the leftist media melts down. Specifically, CNN and the View. No surprise there. The idiots on the View wonder why they have nothing better to cover and why they are going after people's families:rolleyes:

I guess whoever semi-normal is left of the left doesn't want to police its own trash any more than Republican't's.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2023, 06:23 PM
So ...

The NYT gets on Biden about his shunning one of his grandchildren and the leftist media melts down. Specifically, CNN and the View. No surprise there. The idiots on the View wonder why they have nothing better to cover and why they are going after people's families:rolleyes:

I guess whoever semi-normal is left of the left doesn't want to police its own trash any more than Republican't's.

They the Bidens are two turds from the same load. Amazing how the mainstream valueless media covers for them both.
And I mean truly amazing!!! If it was in a movie nobody would believe it at all. That is simply how bad it is! Tyr

Gunny
07-11-2023, 06:49 PM
They the Bidens are two turds from the same load. Amazing how the mainstream valueless media covers for them both.
And I mean truly amazing!!! If it was in a movie nobody would believe it at all. That is simply how bad it is! TyrIf this whole past 4 years was a movie I wouldn't believe it. Certainly been a Biden instruction manual on how to dismantle and render impotent the most powerful nation on Earth while simultaneously waging war against the American people.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2023, 06:56 PM
If this whole past 4 years was a movie I wouldn't believe it. Certainly been a Biden instruction manual on how to dismantle and render impotent the most powerful nation on Earth while simultaneously waging war against the American people.

Yes, that is a very accurate description of what has been going on. As no person in their right mind would. Yet millions do believe in the dipus, idiotic, corrupted bastard and his totally useless son. Even beyond amazing to me. --Tyr

Gunny
07-11-2023, 07:07 PM
Yes, that is a very accurate description of what has been going on. As no person in their right mind would. Yet millions do believe in the dipus, idiotic, corrupted bastard and his totally useless son. Even beyond amazing to me. --Tyr

I honestly think even middle of the road, working stiff Dems didn't expect this. First, it's the exact opposite of what Biden promised. I figured he was an incompetent Dem politician, not a Mafia Godfather. From what I recall, most just wanted all the drama surrounding Trump to go away. That, in and of itself is giving in to the mob.

This admin has made glaringly obvious just how powerless the people in this country are. It's in violation of the law at every turn, in open daylight, and eve corrupted the law itself. Its latest target is the Supreme Court because they want to control that too.

I think denial is just in Joe's blood. It would make WAY more sense, and actually look good for him, had he acknowledged the child of the colossal f*ckup he calls a son. It's like the left is the wish it away and don't look and it won't be there party.