PDA

View Full Version : Nearly a quarter of Republicans say classified docs charges make them more likely to

Gunny
07-09-2023, 09:38 AM
I'd like to know who this "quarter of Republicans" are. From the party of "law and order":rolleyes: Not to mention "more likely to support because of the charges" is a kneejerk, emotional reaction akin to wondering just who it is you woke up next to this morning.

Sure hope this 3rd party gets some solid foundation and steam up. Obviously it isn't the Republican't Party that's going to take out the Dems. I'll take Manchin over either Trump or this colossal disaster currently occupying the WH. It's pretty short on sanity around these parts nowadays.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/4086715-nearly-a-quarter-of-republicans-say-classified-docs-charges-make-them-more-likely-to-support-trump-poll/

AHZ
07-09-2023, 10:25 AM
and desantis is an ingrate for not waiting his turn and supporting trump.

Black Diamond
07-09-2023, 12:43 PM
I'd like to know who this "quarter of Republicans" are. From the party of "law and order":rolleyes: Not to mention "more likely to support because of the charges" is a kneejerk, emotional reaction akin to wondering just who it is you woke up next to this morning.

Sure hope this 3rd party gets some solid foundation and steam up. Obviously it isn't the Republican't Party that's going to take out the Dems. I'll take Manchin over either Trump or this colossal disaster currently occupying the WH. It's pretty short on sanity around these parts nowadays.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/4086715-nearly-a-quarter-of-republicans-say-classified-docs-charges-make-them-more-likely-to-support-trump-poll/

Well what's Tulsi Gabbard up to ?

Gunny
07-09-2023, 01:25 PM
and desantis is an ingrate for not waiting his turn and supporting trump.

Desantis is not the topic. Republicans supporting a man in felony violation of the law countless others are doing hard time for is.

BoogyMan
07-10-2023, 07:12 PM
I firmly believe that quite a few are firming up their support for Trump because of the 24x7x365 hate-fest the media and establishment types have run against him for the last 6 years. They have made a martyr out of the man.

Desantis is not the topic. Republicans supporting a man in felony violation of the law countless others are dThe oing hard time for is.

Gunny
07-10-2023, 07:31 PM
I firmly believe that quite a few are firming up their support for Trump because of the 24x7x365 hate-fest the media and establishment types have run against him for the last 6 years. They have made a martyr out of the man.

I get that. I'm just not falling for it. I've posted thread after thread about the Dem/MSM/left's all out, BS assault on him. It's wrong. I've stated more than once I am totally against his getting screwed by the left and its one-sided legal system. All the left is really doing is showing for all to see how corrupt and politicized the bureaucracy is.

On the other hand, I would like to see The Republican party grow the stones back the Dems have had since Harry Reid took them from GWB and kick his ass out of the party themselves. The left's BS chicanery doesn't make him more qualified than he already isn't.

BoogyMan
07-10-2023, 09:23 PM
Agreed.

A lot of middle America is, however now simply at the walking on broken glass to support the guy stage.

It isn't going to end well.

I get that. I'm just not falling for it. I've posted thread after thread about the Dem/MSM/left's all out, BS assault on him. It's wrong. I've stated more than once I am totally against his getting screwed by the left and its one-sided legal system. All the left is really doing is showing for all to see how corrupt and politicized the bureaucracy is.

On the other hand, I would like to see The Republican party grow the stones back the Dems have had since Harry Reid took them from GWB and kick his ass out of the party themselves. The left's BS chicanery doesn't make him more qualified than he already isn't.

icansayit
07-15-2023, 02:57 PM
CLASSIFIED They instantly have been
taught repeatedly...false expectations. I can say that since I actually handled Classified
Military Information for years in the Navy as a Radioman.
What civilians do not know, is...ANYBODY can call ANYTHING Classified if they are the
AUTHOR of the information, or the PRESIDENT of the United States.
HE/SHE has the Constitutional Power to Classify or Declassify whatever he/she needs.
When the FBI raided Trumps Florida Home...he even had CLASSIFIED mugs, golf clubs,
and even towels that were included in the PHONY RAID.
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MAKING THINGS UP TO SUIT ANYONE'S NEEDS.