PDA

View Full Version : Christie calls estimates of Trump rally crowd size ‘absurd’

Gunny
07-10-2023, 10:40 AM
I don't recall ever once saying anything nice about Christie. Even a clock is right twice a day. Can't disagree with him here.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4087535-christie-calls-estimates-of-trump-rally-crowd-size-absurd/

Gunny
07-10-2023, 10:44 AM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4087511-christie-calls-hunter-biden-investigation-either-a-lie-or-its-incompetent/

SassyLady
07-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Christie wishes he had a tenth of the crowd size show up to hear him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Christie wishes he had a tenth of the crowd size show up to hear him.

Christie is a fatass SOB I would not let step on my property. Nor would I let the lying bastard stand there and even try to talk to me.
A worthless worm.. --Tyr

Gunny
07-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Christie wishes he had a tenth of the crowd size show up to hear him.Perhaps. Secondary to the nail he hits on the head: Trump spent most of his time talking about himself. The little bit he spent on his accusations (platform?), is baseless, without proof and considered false (to put it nicely) by the general public. Neither you nor he have to like that narrative, but it is what it is.

It also highlights what I have been pointing out for the past three years: This is about Trump, not the US and/or the People. Not like it's some brilliant revelation on Christie's part. It's there to see for all who look.

AHZ
07-11-2023, 05:26 PM
Perhaps. Secondary to the nail he hits on the head: Trump spent most of his time talking about himself. The little bit he spent on his accusations (platform?), is baseless, without proof and considered false (to put it nicely) by the general public. Neither you nor he have to like that narrative, but it is what it is.

It also highlights what I have been pointing out for the past three years: This is about Trump, not the US and/or the People. Not like it's some brilliant revelation on Christie's part. It's there to see for all who look.
no.

trumps policies are best.

tariffs are more important than desantis's bet on the culture war.

trumps "self centeredness" is just your made up pearl clutching issue.

you have nothing.

it is what it is.

Gunny
07-11-2023, 05:39 PM
no.

trumps policies are best.

tariffs are more important than desantis's bet on the culture war.

trumps "self centeredness" is just your made up pearl clutching issue.

you have nothing.

it is what it is.

That you're an idiot troll is what it is. Shush while the grown ups discuss:slap:

Gunny
07-11-2023, 05:44 PM
Christie is a fatass SOB I would not let step on my property. Nor old I let the lying bastard stand there and even try to talk to me.
A worthless worm.. --TyrYou saw my first line. Yours is more in line with what I usually have to say about him :laugh:

AHZ
07-12-2023, 12:08 PM
That you're an idiot troll is what it is. Shush while the grown ups discuss:slap:

You've got the whole picture wrong.

you're on the never trumper narrative. libertarians have always been unsupportive of trump, being globalist shills remaining silent until they are activated as desantis sellouts.

Gunny
07-12-2023, 03:56 PM
You've got the whole picture wrong.

you're on the never trumper narrative. libertarians have always been unsupportive of trump, being globalist shills remaining silent until they are activated as desantis sellouts.

Let's see if you can get this picture right: I'm done asking nicely. You are trolling a thread because it doesn't suit YOUR narrative. That's not okay. If it continues, you'll be thread banned from each and every thread you do so.

I purposefully left your bullshit poll thread to you where you can act like a toddler all you want. Keep it there. You're amusing only in small doses.

Have a nice f-ing day :)

AHZ
07-13-2023, 08:08 AM
Let's see if you can get this picture right: I'm done asking nicely. You are trolling a thread because it doesn't suit YOUR narrative. That's not okay. If it continues, you'll be thread banned from each and every thread you do so.

I purposefully left your bullshit poll thread to you where you can act like a toddler all you want. Keep it there. You're amusing only in small doses.

Have a nice f-ing day :)

hello. welcome to forums.

you don't automatically get the last word, totalitarian fucknut globalist traitor to humanity.

your pathetic little echo chamber needs new blood, old grumpy nazi.

AHZ
07-13-2023, 08:23 AM
I apologize for my insolence.

Gunny
07-13-2023, 12:50 PM
hello. welcome to forums.

you don't automatically get the last word, totalitarian fucknut globalist traitor to humanity.

your pathetic little echo chamber needs new blood, old grumpy nazi.

I apologize for my insolence.

One thing's for sure, you've had your last word in this thread.