PDA

View Full Version : ewish groups denounce RFK Jr.’s false remarks that Covid-19 was ‘ethnically targeted’

Gunny
07-15-2023, 06:50 PM
Why would anyone say something this controversial without a shred of evidence to support it? Talk about feeding those looking to be offended:rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html

Black Diamond
07-15-2023, 07:00 PM
He should not have said it. But how does cnn know the remarks are false?

revelarts
07-15-2023, 10:29 PM
I haven't checked the details deeply but i don't think that's what he said.

I think they've combined 2 things he said.
1st the fact that there are ethnic specific bio-weapons is one thing
then he said things concerning Covid possibly being a bio-weapon.
somehow ... the media.. conflated the 2.
Not sure how the the Jews got in the mix.

But again i'd have to see the whole conversation.

RFK's not stupid or prone to gaffs,
And the media and the enemies of RFK are prone to spinning his words (family & history) in the worse possibly light.

Black Diamond
07-15-2023, 10:40 PM

I think they've combined 2 things he said.
1st the fact that there are ethnic specific bio-weapons is one thing
then he said things concerning Covid possibly being a bio-weapon.
somehow ... the media.. conflated the 2.
Not sure how the the Jews got in the mix.

But again i'd have to see the whole conversation.

RFK's not stupid or prone to gaffs,
And the media and the enemies of RFK are prone to spinning his words (family & history) in the worse possibly light.

Yeah it'll be interesting. It is cnn we are talking about.

fj1200
07-16-2023, 11:00 AM

Ummm,

“Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese,” Kennedy said, adding that “we don’t know whether it’s deliberately targeted that or not.”

You've shamed globalists for less.

revelarts
07-16-2023, 11:35 AM
Ummm,

You've shamed globalists for less.
Fj Globalist PROMOTE, RESEARCH and FUND that activity
Anti-Globalist EXPOSE it.

You can see the difference or not.
& spin it way you (they) want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHyHQiKS3f0

How devious are the MSM attack dogs? Here is the question @nypost @LevineJonathan asked my press office:
“What do you say to critics who might think saying coronavirus was a bioweapon made to kill white and black but spare Jews — might be antisemitic?”

@nypost @LevineJonathan Of course, saying that would be anti-Semitic. But I didn’t say that. Levine is fabricating an opinion, attributing it to me, and trolling for scandal.
@nypost @LevineJonathan By cynically leveling anti-Semitism charges, Levine devalues the term at a time when REAL anti-Semitism is rampant.
@nypost @LevineJonathan What’s more, by using a racially-charged term, “sparing Jews,” with its Biblical reference to Exodus, he is inflaming fear, hate, and suspicion.
@nypost @LevineJonathan I demand the editors of the @nypost retract, and that @LevineJonathan apologize for this false, underhanded, and inflammatory article.

fj1200
07-16-2023, 11:42 AM
Fj Globalist PROMOTE, RESEARCH and FUND that activity
Anti-Globalist EXPOSE it.

You can see the difference or not.
& spin it way you (they) want.

You know I'm right. :poke:

And text for what he said please... so's I can't spin it you know. ;)

SassyLady
07-16-2023, 08:19 PM
He said there is an "argument out there" that covid was engineered to target whites and blacks. Said there are several "papers" written to support this argument.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/

AHZ
07-17-2023, 11:51 AM
Why would anyone say something this controversial without a shred of evidence to support it? Talk about feeding those looking to be offended:rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html

https://rationalwiki.org › wiki › Poisoning_the_well (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well)[

Poisoning the well (also called the smear tactic) is a rhetorical technique and logical fallacy that uses the association of negative emotions to distract a subject from actual evidence in an argument. Poisoning the well is an appeal to hate .

Gunny
07-17-2023, 05:34 PM
I think it's too late. The Dems and some Republican't's are all over his ass in the media. Whatever he thinks he said or meant is lost to the sensationists.

AHZ
07-17-2023, 05:54 PM
I think it's too late. The Dems and some Republican't's are all over his ass in the media. Whatever he thinks he said or meant is lost to the sensationists.

actually he's on track to be trump's vp pick.

Gunny
07-17-2023, 06:32 PM
actually he's on track to be trump's vp pick.That sounds about right.

revelarts
07-17-2023, 06:35 PM
actually he's on track to be trump's vp pick.

That would be extremely interesting. wow what a thought.
Not that I'm on board with either 100% but they are both the closest things to anti-establishment big players

And it'd be amazing (& painful) to watch
Biden v Trump
and
Harris v RFK
Debates.

yikes!!

Gunny
07-17-2023, 06:45 PM
That would be extremely interesting. wow what a thought.
Not that I'm on board with either 100% but they are both the closet things to anti-establishment big players

And it'd be amazing (& painful) to watch
Biden v Trump
and
Harris v RFK
Debates.

yikes!!You don't believe the Dems are going to let Harris get anywhere near a debate do you?:laugh:

AHZ
07-18-2023, 10:35 AM
That sounds about right.

that would be some fun. seeing people meltdown all day. most amusing.

Gunny
07-18-2023, 11:50 AM
that would be some fun. seeing people meltdown all day. most amusing.Perhaps. When Dems get done melting down they attack. When all is said and done she would be the victim of right wing racism and elevated and the right would be afraid to mention her name for fear of being accused.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 01:25 PM
Perhaps. When Dems get done melting down they attack. When all is said and done she would be the victim of right wing racism and elevated and the right would be afraid to mention her name for fear of being accused.

they say they want to kill everyone for the climate.

let them start.

some things can only move forward.