PDA

View Full Version : "No Labels"

Kathianne
07-17-2023, 02:36 PM
Seems to be getting onto state ballots. May well get on all 50. Have a lot of $$$ already. Talk of Manchin/Huntsman ticket.

I'm not crazy about Manchin, nor Huntsman. IF my traditional choice is Trump-Biden, I'll go with the above, at least there would be a chance for something beyond the past 8 years. (actually in my mind, 16 years)

Gunny
07-17-2023, 05:28 PM
Seems to be getting onto state ballots. May well get on all 50. Have a lot of $$$ already. Talk of Manchin/Huntsman ticket.

I'm not crazy about Manchin, nor Huntsman. IF my traditional choice is Trump-Biden, I'll go with the above, at least there would be a chance for something beyond the past 8 years. (actually in my mind, 16 years)

Has he announced? I've been watching and thinking along the same lines as you. If the choice is Biden-Trump and Manchin runs 3rd party.

My issue with Manchin was falling for a handshake deal with Biden. He should have known better. Otherwise, he's closer to moderate than either of the other two.

Gunny
07-17-2023, 07:22 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4102420-manchin-keeps-presidential-buzz-alive-with-new-hampshire-visit/