PDA

View Full Version : The Chinese Communist Party is rewriting the Bible

Gunny
07-17-2023, 07:18 PM
We're going to end up at war with these idiots if our own government doesn't sell us out to them first.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/chinese-communist-party-rewriting-bible

AHZ
07-18-2023, 03:16 AM
We're going to end up at war with these idiots if our own government doesn't sell us out to them first.

what policy changes would help us to not be sold out to them?

would tariffs and forcing them to comply with accounting standards help?

these steps would negate the need for a hot war, if that's something you're interested in.

fj1200
07-18-2023, 08:28 AM

Meh. I have faith in the community of Chinese Christians.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 09:01 AM
Meh. I have faith in the community of Chinese Christians.

that's a good backup plan.:rolleyes:

fj1200
07-18-2023, 09:04 AM
that's a good backup plan.:rolleyes:

I, as a general rule, tend to disagree with religious wars.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 09:11 AM
I, as a general rule, tend to disagree with religious wars.

and trade wars, you believe in enabling the enemy in trade wars.

fj1200
07-18-2023, 09:16 AM

This thread is about CCP heresy.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 09:19 AM
This thread is about CCP heresy.

why don't your run and tell, brownie.

revelarts
07-18-2023, 09:40 AM
If The Chinese pastor in the article is correct, and I pray he is, there will be no need for "war".
The Chinese govt took over the mainline protestant church long ago, creating an "officially authorized" church that's already changed the Bible teachings to suit the state. The unauthorized underground church has been growing fast and fervent.
The govt has not been able to stop it. Just like Rome wasn't able to stop the spread and influence. Even after making it illegal & throwing believers to the lions. Rome fell.
How God plans to deal with The CCP will be interesting.
But at the least our govt can openly condemn the persecution and help the victims.

Kathianne
07-18-2023, 09:45 AM
Do this type of derailment post again, find yourself thread banned.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 10:01 AM
Do this type of derailment post again, find yourself thread banned.
wars were on the table.

wars were being discussed.

Gunny
07-18-2023, 10:48 AM
why don't your run and tell, brownie.

If The Chinese pastor in the article is correct, and I pray he is, there will be no need for "war".
The Chinese govt took over the mainline protestant church long ago, creating an "officially authorized" church that's already changed the Bible teachings to suit the state. The unauthorized underground church has been growing fast and fervent.
The govt has not been able to stop it. Just like Rome wasn't able to stop the spread and influence. Even after making it illegal & throwing believers to the lions. Rome fell.
How God plans to deal with The CCP will be interesting.
But at the least our govt can openly condemn the persecution and help the victims.Hope you're right. I didn't mean to suggest a shooting war, btw.

The problem as I see it isn't Chinese Christians believing the crap so much as American commies selling it here. There seems to be an ever-ready crowd willing to believe the junk commies sell no matter how many times it has failed.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 10:51 AM
Hope you're right. I didn't mean to suggest a shooting war, btw.

The problem as I see it isn't Chinese Christians believing the crap so much as American commies selling it here. There seems to be an ever-ready crowd willing to believe the junk commies sell no matter how many times it has failed.

yes.