PDA

View Full Version : Air National Guardsman accused of leaking documents wants to be treated like Trump

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Speaking of disparity in treatment. This traitor has a point even if he is a POS. He wouldn't like MY response though. I think Trump, Biden and whoever should be locked up pending trial. Everybody else is.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4103015-air-national-guardsman-accused-of-leaking-documents-wants-to-be-treated-like-trump/

AHZ
07-18-2023, 02:24 PM
Speaking of disparity in treatment. This traitor has a point even if he is a POS. He wouldn't like MY response though. I think Trump, Biden and whoever should be locked up pending trial. Everybody else is.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4103015-air-national-guardsman-accused-of-leaking-documents-wants-to-be-treated-like-trump/

what abstruse point is made with this article and your post?

because trump isn't persecuted more, traitorism is on the rise?

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:28 PM
what abstruse point is made with this article and your post?

because trump isn't persecuted more, traitorism is on the rise?Not my fault you can't understand simple English. Get busted mishandling classified information you go to jail. That's how it works. Apparently not for politicians though.

Using your way of thinking, so that means you support class distinction in the justice system, right?

AHZ
07-18-2023, 02:30 PM
Not my fault you can't understand simple English. Get busted mishandling classified information you go to jail. That's how it works. Apparently not for politicians though.

Using your way of thinking, so that means you support class distinction in the justice system, right?

is 'BIdens' a class?

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:38 PM
is 'BIdens' a class?Post #1, second sentence. I believe that says Biden as well as Trump, does it not? Thought so.

Are Biden and Trump both politicians not locked up for mishandling classified info? Yes.

Is just about anyone and everyone in the unentitled class serving time for mishandling classified info. Yes

Anything else I can hold your hand and walk you through?

Kathianne
07-18-2023, 02:40 PM
Post #1, second sentence. I believe that says Biden as well as Trump, does it not? Thought so.

Are Biden and Trump both politicians not locked up for mishandling classified info? Yes.

Is just about anyone and everyone in the unentitled class serving time for mishandling classified info. Yes

Your head. Brick wall.

Just saying.

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:41 PM
Your head. Brick wall.

Just saying.:laugh:

AHZ
07-18-2023, 02:43 PM
Post #1, second sentence. I believe that says Biden as well as Trump, does it not? Thought so.

there's an important distinction here.

the presidential records act gives a president sweeping declass powers.

biden was vp when his records were stolen.

your broad brush makes ugly art.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 02:44 PM
you don't need to use your mod powers to win.

you can beat me straight up.

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:51 PM

your broad brush makes ugly art.An important distinction: The President cannot declassify anything he wants, regardless what you have been told. The President can declassify most things. BUT HE HAS TO DO IT. There's a process. He can't just wave his hand over something and declare it declassified.

And my broad brush STILL has a clearance. I know the rules frontwards and backwards and sideways. Try selling Trump's not following the damned rules to someone not educated on the topic.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 02:55 PM
An important distinction: The President cannot declassify anything he wants, regardless what you have been told. The President can declassify most things. BUT HE HAS TO DO IT. There's a process. He can't just wave his hand over something and declare it declassified.

And my broad brush STILL has a clearance. I know the rules frontwards and backwards and sideways. Try selling Trump's not following the damned rules to someone not educated on the topic.

there is no specific process.

Gunny
07-18-2023, 02:56 PM
you don't need to use your mod powers to win.

you can beat me straight up.

Dumb.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 03:07 PM
Dumb.
yeah.

you know you can't.

oh snap.

AHZ
07-18-2023, 03:08 PM
An important distinction: The President cannot declassify anything he wants, regardless what you have been told. The President can declassify most things. BUT HE HAS TO DO IT. There's a process. He can't just wave his hand over something and declare it declassified.

you have a clearance?

oh shit.

please don't murder me.

i'll say anything for 500k

Gunny
07-18-2023, 07:31 PM
there is no specific process.Incorrect again. It goes through the same paper trail everything else does. He would have to submit a request for declassification to whoever owns the document(s)/has authority over the topic/document.

In this case where you and he think he can wave his magic wand and declare it so, he would still have to document and justify it which he did not. He just took it home and stored it in an area not approved for the storage of classified material.

The fact is, he can't do it legally. There is hope for him though. He can try pointing at Hitlery's classified server as precedent:rolleyes: The fact is, he's walking free when anyone else except another elitist would be locked up.

If one person is above the law, the law is corrupt.

SassyLady
07-19-2023, 09:32 PM
If one person is above the law, the law is corrupt.

When has it ever not been corrupt? Because there has always someone that hasn't been prosecuted because of who they are. Hillary for one.

del
07-20-2023, 07:51 PM

your broad brush makes ugly art.

His ability to declassify ended at noon 1/20/3021

Classified or not, all of the records were stolen by Trump and he should be dealt with accordingly.

SassyLady
07-20-2023, 08:49 PM

Classified or not, all of the records were stolen by Trump and he should be dealt with accordingly.
And the records in Biden's possession? Or Clinton's? Obama? Bush? Did they steal records as well?

AHZ
07-21-2023, 04:51 AM
When has it ever not been corrupt? Because there has always someone that hasn't been prosecuted because of who they are. Hillary for one.

this 'all or nothing' trick is a way establishmentarians like gunny avoid real discussions.

AHZ
07-21-2023, 07:15 AM

there is no process he has to follow.

them being is his possession de facto declasses them.

Gunny
07-21-2023, 05:11 PM
this 'all or nothing' trick is a way establishmentarians like gunny avoid real discussions.There's no trick to burying your ignorant ass with facts. No trick at all :laugh:

AHZ
07-21-2023, 05:14 PM
There's no trick to burying your ignorant ass with facts. No trick at all :laugh:
so one person not being prosecuted invalidates an entire sytem.

allllllrighty then.

Gunny
07-21-2023, 05:24 PM
so one person not being prosecuted invalidates an entire sytem.

allllllrighty then.My original comment addresses the disparity in treatment between elites and laymen. Inconvenient truth for you that your boy got caught in the lasso.

If Trump's out walking free, then Texiera has an argument form a fair and equal justice standpoint. Or do you disagree with fair and equal justice?

icansayit
07-21-2023, 05:53 PM
Does that mean Every American now alive will be Forced to Pay Reparations
For people who owned, sold, and traded SLAVES more than 100 years before
ALL OF US WERE BORN?

We all know. There is now TWO justice systems at work.

1. YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
2. YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. All others "DO AS RADICALS SAY...NOT AS WE DO!"