PDA

View Full Version : Bush Endorses the surrender of Americnan Sovereigny

SpidermanTUba
10-12-2007, 01:39 AM
"Donald Donovan, Medellin's lawyer, said Bush was correct in trying to enforce a treaty obligation. The World Court's decision "has the force of federal law," he said."

bullypulpit
10-16-2007, 07:25 AM
"Donald Donovan, Medellin's lawyer, said Bush was correct in trying to enforce a treaty obligation. The World Court's decision "has the force of federal law," he said."

But only when it is in alignment with the Administration's goals. Otherwise the World Court can go fuck itself.

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Sillyass me? WTF are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! At least provide a link or some semblance of reference to the proposed conversation. OK?

glockmail
10-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Sillyass me? WTF are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! At least provide a link or some semblance of reference to the proposed conversation. OK? Any facts would destroy the premise of their arguments.

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Are you implying that the original post is only meant for political indoctrination?

Any facts would destroy the premise of their arguments.

Or maybe it was only for keyboard masturbation?

actsnoblemartin
10-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Masturbation :lol:, i thought this was a political forum

Are you implying that the original post is only meant for political indoctrination?

Or maybe it was only for keyboard masturbation?

10-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Could be the law of the sea treaty the Democrat Senate wants to pass.

Or it could be President Bush upholding the Vienna Treaty which required him to let that Mexican killer out.

Either way both treaties suck

TheSage
10-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Any facts would destroy the premise of their arguments.

Glockmail. You're a good person. but bush and his globalist pals are clearly enemies of the american people. The sooner you wake up the better.

OCA
10-19-2007, 02:55 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Glockmail. You're a good person. but bush and his globalist pals are clearly enemies of the american people. The sooner you wake up the better.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I agree. :lol:

OCA
10-19-2007, 03:21 PM
I agree. :lol:

Ol' RWA has smoked way too much Kona Gold lately.

Kind of sad though, a once promising mind that has turned to mush.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Ol' RWA has smoked way too much Kona Gold lately.

Kind of sad though, a once promising mind that has turned to mush. He smokes coffee? :coffee:

OCA
10-19-2007, 03:49 PM
He smokes coffee? :coffee:

Kona Gold baby, Maui Waui! Greens, my friend, greens.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Kona Gold baby, Maui Waui! Greens, my friend, greens.

Thai stick! Nothing wrong with a little buzz to get away from reality! :coffee:

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Kona Gold baby, Maui Waui! Greens, my friend, greens. Bearded political wackos?

glockmail
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Thai stick! Nothing wrong with a little buzz to get away from reality! :coffee: I like skinny legs myself sometimes.

Psychoblues
11-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Whatever happened to the War On Drugs?

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Whatever happened to the War On Drugs?
the Liberals smoked it :dance:

Yurt
11-22-2007, 09:14 PM
the Liberals smoked it :dance:

:laugh2:

:smoke:

Pale Rider
11-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Well mary jane or not, the statement "bush is a globalist" is true, and I can prove it.

Why else would he push for amnesty for millions of criminals who illegally entered this country?

Why else would he push for the NAU?

Why else would he hire an attack dog that would prosecute our own border guards and throw them in jail, and give amnesty to an illegal alien drug smuggler so he could testify against them and then smuggle some more drugs into America?

Why else would he push for a super highway clear from mexico into Canada?

There's more.

Bush is a piece of filthy, traitorous, dog shit. I'd like to spit in his mother fuckin' face.

Yurt
11-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Well mary jane or not, the statement "bush is a globalist" is true, and I can prove it.

Why else would he push for amnesty for millions of criminals who illegally entered this country?

Why else would he push for the NAU?

Why else would he hire an attack dog that would prosecute our own border guards and throw them in jail, and give amnesty to an illegal alien drug smuggler so he could testify against them and then smuggle some more drugs into America?

Why else would he push for a super highway clear from mexico into Canada?

There's more.

Bush is a piece of filthy, traitorous, dog shit. I'd like to spit in his mother fuckin' face.

Is someone actually denying that he is? His father was part of the "new world order" group... How someone can deny that Bush is a globalist is beyond comprehension. Every policy he has is globalist.

Psychoblues
11-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Google "Project for the New American Century" or PNAC. Read and understand. It's even happening here. You will find how much of a nothing you really are in the opinions of the PNACer's.