PDA

View Full Version : RFK Jr Not Perfect

Kathianne
07-20-2023, 06:38 PM
I'm guessing quite a few pro-1st amendment folks might have climate problem similarities. Extremists.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/07/20/how-very-meta-house-dems-attempt-to-censor-rfk-jr-on-censorship-and-he-erupts-n565968

Black Diamond
07-20-2023, 06:39 PM
I'm guessing quite a few pro-1st amendment folks might have climate problem similarities. Extremists.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/07/20/how-very-meta-house-dems-attempt-to-censor-rfk-jr-on-censorship-and-he-erupts-n565968

Have they even gone after his personal life yet?

Kathianne
07-20-2023, 06:42 PM
Have they even gone after his personal life yet?
Nope.

Biden. Trump.

Enough said. Electorate decided 2015 that character doesn't matter, just winning.

Black Diamond
07-20-2023, 06:45 PM
Nope.

Biden. Trump.

Enough said. Electorate decided 2015 that character doesn't matter, just winning.

Lemme be clear. Oops

I am not against rfk Jr.

But academically speaking they haven't really gone after his personal life yet. And i predicted a few months ago they would if he gained any traction. Maybe they won't need to.

Kathianne
07-20-2023, 06:48 PM
Lemme be clear. Oops

I am not against rfk Jr.

But academically speaking they haven't really gone after his personal life yet. And i predicted a few months ago they would if he gained any traction. Maybe they won't need to.
Trump talked about rape, pushy, and more. Biden, Hunter, $$$, coke, prostitutes. Not going to get measurably worse no matter what.

Gunny
07-20-2023, 07:15 PM
Trump talked about rape, pushy, and more. Biden, Hunter, $$$, coke, prostitutes. Not going to get measurably worse no matter what.It can get worse. That schizoid in CA is eyeing the field.

Kathianne
07-20-2023, 07:15 PM
It can get worse. That schizoid in CA is eyeing the field.

French Bakery.

Gunny
07-20-2023, 07:21 PM
I agree with the author at the link that the Dems are all for censorship and the irony does rest on RFK, Jr getting bit by his own dog. If you're selling climate change speak up. Censorship, not so much.

As an aside, the latest leftwingnut, doomsday term is "human-caused climate change":rolleyes:. I've seen it more than a couple of times in the lefty MSM recently. Now they can shame their own when they say "man-made ...".