PDA

View Full Version : Pence: Justice Department ‘has lost confidence of American people’

Gunny
07-23-2023, 01:52 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4114147-pence-justice-department-has-lost-confidence-of-american-people/

Black Diamond
07-23-2023, 01:54 PM
It's not his concern.

AHZ
07-23-2023, 02:59 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4114147-pence-justice-department-has-lost-confidence-of-american-people/
fuck mike pence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2023, 04:23 PM

The mouse that shout at the lion. Pence should shut the hell up and just eat his cheese. --Tyr

fj1200
07-23-2023, 08:46 PM
I think he overstates it but at least there was one Constitutional patriot at the top of the ticket in '16 and '20.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 05:08 AM
I think he overstates it but at least there was one Constitutional patriot at the top of the ticket in '16 and '20.
would you characterize yourself as a "Pence Republican"?

if not, why not?

shame?

Gunny
07-24-2023, 11:48 AM
It's not his concern.Didn't he toss his hat in the ring for 2024? His stance would be his business and ours.

Can't say he impresses me much. I do agree with his call on the vote certification. For anyone that doesn't: What if a Dem tried the same shit? Like gore trying to hijack the 2000 election?

It IS the same thing. Okay if we do it but not the other guy is hypocrisy.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 11:51 AM
Didn't he toss his hat in the ring for 2024? His stance would be his business and ours.

Can't say he impresses me much. I do agree with his call on the vote certification. For anyone that doesn't: What if a Dem tried the same shit? Like gore trying to hijack the 2000 election?

He ended any chance he had by saying America isn't his concern. You don't do social media I see. :cool:

Gunny
07-24-2023, 11:55 AM
He ended any chance he had by saying America isn't his concern. You don't do social media I see. :cool:

I do not :)

Like I said, not impressed. I don't see Pence as the answer. I also haven't forgotten he is on the list of those who took home classified documents.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 12:02 PM
I do not :)

Like I said, not impressed. I don't see Pence as the answer. I also haven't forgotten he is on the list of those who took home classified documents.

He is on the list. How many high ranking individuals should be?
Jimmy Carter notwithstanding, we are to choose between shady characters every four years.
And Carter was such a wonderful potus

Gunny
07-24-2023, 12:28 PM
He is on the list. How many high ranking individuals should be?
Jimmy Carter notwithstanding, we are to choose between shady characters every four years.
And Carter was such a wonderful potus

One thing I agree with Pence on is his stance on Ukraine. We support Ukraine and Ukraine wins, it costs us money but not bodies. IF Russia wins, we have Russia on the borders of half a dozen or so NATO members which would compel us to go to war if attacked. I'd just as soon keep our bodies out of it if we can. Money can be replaced. Just ask Biden or AOC and they'll print up some more :rolleyes:

The underlying issue with the classified material IMO the same as it is with any other law: these elitists are above it. Doesn't matter which party.

Jimmy Carter was a nuclear engineer and Naval officer. I would expect he knew the rules. Not to mention times were different then. People followed the law/rules for the most part. I have always said Jimmy Carter is an honorable man. One could do worse to want to be like him. Same time, his utopian idealism blinded him to the real World and how to deal with it which made him a lousy President and CinC.

Pence may be an all around great guy. I just don't think he has what it's going to take to right this ship.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 12:42 PM
One thing I agree with Pence on is his stance on Ukraine. We support Ukraine and Ukraine wins, it costs us money but not bodies. IF Russia wins, we have Russia on the borders of half a dozen or so NATO members which would compel us to go to war if attacked. I'd just as soon keep our bodies out of it if we can. Money can be replaced. Just ask Biden or AOC and they'll print up some more :rolleyes:

The underlying issue with the classified material IMO the same as it is with any other law: these elitists are above it. Doesn't matter which party.

Jimmy Carter was a nuclear engineer and Naval officer. I would expect he knew the rules. Not to mention times were different then. People followed the law/rules for the most part. I have always said Jimmy Carter is an honorable man. One could do worse to want to be like him. Same time, his utopian idealism blinded him to the real World and how to deal with it which made him a lousy President and CinC.

Pence may be an all around great guy. I just don't think he has what it's going to take to right this ship.
I knew Carter was an officer. Didn't know the nuclear engineer part.
I am not voting for Pence. I'll vote third party if he's the nominee. Many would. Which is why I think a certain trump supporter on this board shouldn't throw stones.

Gunny
07-24-2023, 12:45 PM
I knew Carter was an officer. Didn't know the nuclear engineer part.
I am not voting for Pence. I'll vote third party if he's the nominee. Many would. Which is why I think a certain trump supporter on this board shouldn't throw stones.

I'd have to wait and see how the land lays. Pence is too far right on both religion and abortion to attract the independent crowd. I suspect he won't last much past the first round.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 01:26 PM
Didn't he toss his hat in the ring for 2024? His stance would be his business and ours.

yet the dems wrote a bragging article in time about how they cheated.

and dems have cited the opinions of corrupt judges who didn't look into anything.

and never trumper globalist traitors go right along.

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 01:31 PM

if not, why not?

shame?
Trump bad, doesn't make Biden good.
PENCE good man in the main, doesn't mean one will vote for him.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:09 PM
Trump bad, doesn't make Biden good.
Biden good man in the main, doesn't mean one will vote for him.
are you a pence republican?

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 02:13 PM
are you a pence republican?

No. I've made my positions crystal.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:14 PM
No. I've made my positions crystal.
well i was talking about pence republicans.

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 02:19 PM
well i was talking about pence republicans.

and who the hell are you?

Some idiot who's response to everything is "I wanna .... Donald Trump, he sends tingles up my legs and other places..."

Says vile things, http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?78229-Pence-Justice-Department-%91has-lost-confidence-of-American-people%92&p=1012320#post1012320

about former vice president, WHOM I'VE NO PLANS TO VOTE FOR, in spite of his out of character defense of Trump up until the very last minute of unconstitutional demands.

Someone who just annoys and detracts from all other members, likely due to extreme narcissism.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:27 PM
and who the hell are you?

Some idiot who's response to everything is "I wanna .... Donald Trump, he sends tingles up my legs and other places..."

Says vile things, http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?78229-Pence-Justice-Department-%91has-lost-confidence-of-American-people%92&p=1012320#post1012320

about former vice president, WHOM I'VE NO PLANS TO VOTE FOR, in spite of his out of character defense of Trump up until the very last minute of unconstitutional demands.

Someone who just annoys and detracts from all other members, likely due to extreme narcissism.

so you do like pence.

fj1200
07-24-2023, 03:08 PM

if not, why not?

shame?

You shouldn't read beyond the words that I type because, remember, you're not good at it. Nevertheless I think Pence would be a fine POTUS but he'll never be the candidate.

fj1200
07-24-2023, 03:09 PM
so you do like pence.

You're a mind-numbed idiot.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 03:24 PM
You're a mind-numbed idiot.

Maybe he watched too much reality TV.

fj1200
07-24-2023, 03:25 PM
Maybe he watched too much reality TV.

Undoubtedly. I wonder which one he has on repeat. :eek:

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 03:27 PM
Undoubtedly. I wonder which one he has on repeat. :eek:

Good one. :laugh:

I had forgotten about that. I was thinking about the Kardashians.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 03:32 PM
... I think Pence would be a fine POTUS but he'll never be the candidate.
because he's a go-along, disloyal, establishement hack.

fj1200
07-24-2023, 03:35 PM
because he's a go-along, disloyal, establishement hack.

He's loyal to the country and the Constitution. That's more than can be said of the last 3 POTI.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 03:43 PM
He's loyal to the country and the Constitution. That's more than can be said of the last 3 POTI.

how is he on funding undeclared wars?

seems to me ukraine is his MAIN CONCERN.

Gunny
07-24-2023, 03:55 PM
how is he on funding undeclared wars?

seems to me ukraine is his MAIN CONCERN.Proving you don't read. Or don't comprehend if you do. I clearly posted his stance above and the reasoning behind it. Obviously above your aforementioned capacity to comprehend the simple logic to it.

Where do YOU stand on undeclared economic warfare?

AHZ
07-24-2023, 05:01 PM
Proving you don't read. Or don't comprehend if you do. I clearly posted his stance above and the reasoning behind it. Obviously above your aforementioned capacity to comprehend the simple logic to it.

Where do YOU stand on undeclared economic warfare?
tariffs are not war and do not need to be approved by congress.

Gunny
07-24-2023, 06:04 PM
tariffs are not war and do not need to be approved by congress. Wrong.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 06:42 PM
Wrong.
tariffs are war?

wow. interesting.

the founders actually envisaged tariffs and duties as the way the way to fund government.

income tax on individuals was a marked fall from constitutional intent.

why is the IRS Internal?

it means as opposed to tariffs, as it was supposed to be.

SassyLady
07-24-2023, 10:09 PM
I'd have to wait and see how the land lays. Pence is too far right on both religion and abortion to attract the independent crowd. I suspect he won't last much past the first round.

Pence hasn't even qualified for the debate yet.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 10:37 PM
Pence hasn't even qualified for the debate yet.

After the clip from his interview as it were with Tucker went viral he may not make it.

Black Diamond
07-24-2023, 10:41 PM
tariffs are war?

wow. interesting.

the founders actually envisaged tariffs and duties as the way the way to fund government.

income tax on individuals was a marked fall from constitutional intent.

why is the IRS Internal?

it means as opposed to tariffs, as it was supposed to be.

Generally speaking they can have led to war. Embargoes too.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 06:59 AM
After the clip from his interview as it were with Tucker went viral he may not make it.
of course he won't make it.

he's universally reviled.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 07:08 AM
Wrong.

tariffs are war?

wow. interesting.

:facepalm:

... do not need to be approved by congress.

Uh, yeah they do.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 08:02 AM
:facepalm:

Uh, yeah they do.
no they don't.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 08:03 AM
you people have no arguments and resort to ridiculous bullsnaps.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 08:09 AM
no they don't.

Laws authorizing tariffs are passed by Congress and signed by the POTUS. Look it up.

you people have no arguments and resort to ridiculous bullsnaps.

:laugh:

AHZ
07-25-2023, 08:44 AM
Laws authorizing tariffs are passed by Congress and signed by the POTUS. Look it up.

:laugh:

congress may approve them, but a president can unilaterally make trade decisions.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 12:36 PM
congress may approve them, but a president can unilaterally make trade decisions.

There you go. It's OK to be wrong. Admitting it is your first step.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 12:47 PM
There you go. It's OK to be wrong. Admitting it is your first step.

https://crsreports.congress.gov › product › pdf › IF › IF10038 (https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF10038)

Key Elements of TPA Proclamation Authority on Tariffs. TPA has maintained RTAA authority (e.g., Section 103(a) of TPA-2015) for the President to negotiate agreements addressing tariff barriers and proclaim changes to U.S. tariffs within specified limits without further congressional action. For more information, see CRS In Focus IF11400.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 12:53 PM
https://crsreports.congress.gov › product › pdf › IF › IF10038 (https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF10038)

Key Elements of TPA Proclamation Authority on Tariffs. TPA has maintained RTAA authority (e.g., Section 103(a) of TPA-2015) for the President to negotiate agreements addressing tariff barriers and proclaim changes to U.S. tariffs within specified limits without further congressional action. For more information, see CRS In Focus IF11400.

Exactly. Authority granted to the Executive by Congress. Of which they granted the Executive far too much power in general. That's the conservative viewpoint. Your big government viewpoint is POTUS can act without checks and balances; which is pretty much the point of this thread when you get to brass tacks.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 12:55 PM
Exactly. Authority granted to the Executive by Congress. Of which they granted the Executive far too much power in general. That's the conservative viewpoint. Your big government viewpoint is POTUS can act without checks and balances; which is pretty much the point of this thread when you get to brass tacks.

granted to the executive. he has the power without further votes.
you're missing the meaning of the sentence.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 01:04 PM
granted to the executive. he has the power without further votes.
you're missing the meaning of the sentence.

The meaning in context of this thread is that Justice has "lost confidence" because it's seen as partisan and biased. Partisan and bias because of the centrality of power which is exactly what you want the buffoon to have. That's (one of) the problem(s) with populists, they're not consistent because they have no core ideology and are easily tripped up by conflicting messages.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 01:08 PM
The meaning in context of this thread is that Justice has "lost confidence" because it's seen as partisan and biased. Partisan and bias because of the centrality of power which is exactly what you want the buffoon to have. That's (one of) the problem(s) with populists, they're not consistent because they have no core ideology and are easily tripped up by conflicting messages.

No.

The meaning in the context of this thread is The president does not have a war starting authority as he does for trade .

wars must be voted on separately.

the case is not so for trade deals. he has the authority and votes are not necessary on a deal by deal basis.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 01:12 PM
No.

The meaning in the context of this thread is The president does not have a war starting authority as he does for trade .

wars must be voted on separately.

the case is not so for trade deals. he has the authority and votes are not necessary on a deal by deal basis.

This is why you're simple minded and don't have the ability to see bigger pictures and "debate policy." You can only talk about news stories and trump speaking at a 4th grade level.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 01:14 PM
This is why you're simple minded and don't have the ability to see bigger pictures and "debate policy." You can only talk about news stories and trump speaking at a 4th grade level.

The history of the conversation is: i asked you how pence was on undecleared wars, and then you replied idiotically with something about undeclared trade wars, which is a moronic notion, as was just shown.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 01:23 PM
The history of the conversation is: i asked you how pence was on undecleared wars, and then you replied idiotically with something about undeclared trade wars, which is a moronic notion, as was just shown.

What did I say about undeclared trade wars?

AHZ
07-25-2023, 02:05 PM
What did I say about undeclared trade wars?

oh it was gunny talking about undeclared trade wars first.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 03:20 PM
oh it was gunny talking about undeclared trade wars first.

So you don't know what you're talking about and you don't know who you're talking to. You're a monkey yammering on keys hoping something makes sense.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 03:33 PM
So you don't know what you're talking about and you don't know who you're talking to. You're a monkey yammering on keys hoping something makes sense.

it's still the case that the president has trade promotion authority and does not need the congress to vote on trade deals.

undeclared trade wars remains an idiot concept.

Black Diamond
07-25-2023, 03:45 PM

A trillion monkeys typing for a trillion years eventually produce a novel.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 05:47 PM

you gotta have a dream, ape-face.

Black Diamond
07-25-2023, 05:51 PM
you gotta have a dream, ape-face.

That went way over your head didn't it?

Gunny
07-25-2023, 06:05 PM
it's still the case that the president has trade promotion authority and does not need the congress to vote on trade deals.

undeclared trade wars remains an idiot concept.You don't know WTF you're talking about yet you yammer on.

The President has LIMITED authority to unilaterally make tariff decisions under specific circumstances. One of those being National security. After Trump had the Commerce Secretary he appointed declare US steel production a national security issue, he proceeded to levy a 20% tariff on imported steel which created an artificial bubble propping the steel industry, and pissed off every nation who sells steel on the US market and they reciprocated. The latter is called a trade war, for your edification. He laid further sanctions on China who screwed our farmers resulting in the government having to subsidize their losses.

Congress didn't intend for a rogue President to use the powers it gave him to attack others. The power was originally given FDR so he could expand global trade during the Great Depression. What Trump did was half-ass, and if Biden ever decides to quit collecting money on Trump's name that sound you hear will be the bottom dropping out of an artificial bubble propping the steel industry.

In the meantime, let's play your game. Why do you hate the middle and lower class? That IS who suffers from tariffs. A tariff is money paid the government by the importer who passes the cost along to his customers. Affluent customers don't give a crap and pay the extra price. Middle and lower class are forced to buy domestic products at inflated prices because they're paying for union overhead, overpaid, fat lazy Americans. So along with enslaving the lower classes to buying from the company store, you've created inflation because those domestic manufacturers are going to get just enough under the price of imports to bleed them for every penny.

did I mention the shortage of domestic good because we don't have the industry to support your pipe dream? So you can wait in line for months to get your next pair of Rustlers:rolleyes:

And who gets this money tariff money? the government. Not you. Not the consumer. Not the importer/exporter. That would be my best guess as to why Biden hasn't dumped Trump's tariffs yet. He can blow the money on his bullshit and blame Trump.

I've included some links. I doubt you will read them but others may want to.

https://yeutter-institute.unl.edu/who-has-authority-impose-tariffs-and-how-does-affect-international-trade

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/truth-about-tariffs

fj1200
07-25-2023, 06:12 PM

He single handedly disproves the infinite monkey theorem.

AHZ
07-25-2023, 06:25 PM
You don't know WTF you're talking about yet you yammer on.

The President has LIMITED authority to unilaterally make tariff decisions under specific circumstances. One of those being National security. After Trump had the Commerce Secretary he appointed declare US steel production a national security issue, he proceeded to levy a 20% tariff on imported steel which created an artificial bubble propping the steel industry, and pissed off every nation who sells steel on the US market and they reciprocated. The latter is called a trade war, for your edification. He laid further sanctions on China who screwed our farmers resulting in the government having to subsidize their losses.

Congress didn't intend for a rogue President to use the powers it gave him to attack others. The power was originally given FDR so he could expand global trade during the Great Depression. What Trump did was half-ass, and if Biden ever decides to quit collecting money on Trump's name that sound you hear will be the bottom dropping out of an artificial bubble propping the steel industry.

In the meantime, let's play your game. Why do you hate the middle and lower class? That IS who suffers from tariffs. A tariff is money paid the government by the importer who passes the cost along to his customers. Affluent customers don't give a crap and pay the extra price. Middle and lower class are forced to buy domestic products at inflated prices because they're paying for union overhead, overpaid, fat lazy Americans. So along with enslaving the lower classes to buying from the company store, you've created inflation because those domestic manufacturers are going to get just enough under the price of imports to bleed them for every penny.

did I mention the shortage of domestic good because we don't have the industry to support your pipe dream? So you can wait in line for months to get your next pair of Rustlers:rolleyes:

And who gets this money tariff money? the government. Not you. Not the consumer. Not the importer/exporter. That would be my best guess as to why Biden hasn't dumped Trump's tariffs yet. He can blow the money on his bullshit and blame Trump.

I've included some links. I doubt you will read them but others may want to.

https://yeutter-institute.unl.edu/who-has-authority-impose-tariffs-and-how-does-affect-international-trade

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/truth-about-tariffs

limited, yet unilateral....... ok then.

trade war is only a metaphor, like the war on drugs, or the war on obesity.

fj1200
07-25-2023, 06:33 PM

A dictionary would do you some good... but then again probably not.

Gunny
07-25-2023, 06:50 PM

That's it? You need to go regroup :rolleyes:

AHZ
07-26-2023, 03:52 AM
That's it? You need to go regroup :rolleyes:

ok. go get your nap.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 09:47 AM
ok. go get your nap.

How about answering the question: Why do you hate the middle-lower classes?

You've already made it obvious you cannot address the topic you derailed to.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 09:51 AM
How about answering the question: Why do you hate the middle-lower classes?

You've already made it obvious you cannot address the topic you derailed to.

I don't.

i fight against the dumb globalist economic traitor fads that ruin theirs and all our lives.

building up a geoplitical faux, impoverishing your people, and losing all strategic production capacity is dum dum sauce.

Gunny
07-26-2023, 09:56 AM
I don't.

i fight against the dumb globalist economic traitor fads that ruin theirs and all our lives.

building up a geoplitical faux, impoverishing your people, and losing all strategic production capacity is dum dum sauce.Yes you do. You want to screw them with manipulative import/export taxes that benefit only specific sectors of industry and government.

I agree losing industrial capability is detrimental. Using a bandaid as a half-ass means to stop the arterial bleeding is even dumber.

You're not "fighting" You're flailing at WTF-ever because you don't understand the issue and just follow what you see on the screen rather than the man behind the curtain.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 10:00 AM
s
Yes you do. You want to screw them with manipulative import/export taxes that benefit only specific sectors of industry and government.

I agree losing industrial capability is detrimental. Using a bandaid as a half-ass means to stop the arterial bleeding is even dumber.

You're not "fighting" You're flailing at WTF-ever because you don't understand the issue and just follow what you see on the screen rather than the man behind the curtain.

yes. it's called trade policy. it's not radical. the government was meant to run on mostly tariffs.

that's why the IRS is INTERNAL. research it.

protectionism is good.

can you at least accept reciprocal tariffs, or are you just honestly "america last"?

Gunny
07-26-2023, 10:06 AM
yes. it's called trade policy. it's not radical. the government was meant to run on mostly tariffs.

that's why the IRS is INTERNAL. research it.

protectionism is good.More nonsense. You tried that line before. Trump did not use tariffs because the US government needed to be funded. Trump used them as a means to make up for trade inequity which does not address the issue nor solve the problem. It creates a false sense of security based on a temporary solution.

You of all people telling someone else to research your nonsensical BS :lmao: You don't even read the research when links are provided.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 10:20 AM
More nonsense. You tried that line before. Trump did not use tariffs because the US government needed to be funded. Trump used them as a means to make up for trade inequity which does not address the issue nor solve the problem. It creates a false sense of security based on a temporary solution.

You of all people telling someone else to research your nonsensical BS :lmao: You don't even read the research when links are provided.

tariffs can be long term.

you just want it to be short term because youre a globalist zealot?

what's the final solution anyway? say it, necromonger.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/85/46/a88546644dc7b67542d7071d1cccc9cb.jpg

fj1200
07-26-2023, 02:44 PM
protectionism is good.

The 1930s called; I think I made out that they were calling you an idiot between the bouts of hysterical laughter.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 02:47 PM
The 1930s called; I think I made out that they were calling you an idiot between the bouts of hysterical laughter.
i heard the depression was due to unregulated speculation in the twenties.

you know, the stock market crash.

the depression was an attack of the globalists on americans.

what they learned is we were plucky and they needed to take a couple generations and separate us from the land for total subjugation.

now, voila, environmentalism. using the land is bad.

rejecting globalism (chinese mercantilism) is bad.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 02:51 PM
i heard the depression was due to unregulated speculation in the twenties.

you know, the stock market crash.

the depression was an attack of the globalists on americans.

what they learned is we were plucky and they needed to take a couple generations and separate us from the land for total subjugation.

now, voila, environmentalism. using the land is bad.

rejecting globalism (chinese mercantilism) is bad.

You're not very discerning because what you've heard is wrong. The crash ties directly to Smoot Hawley. The anti-capitalists and populists want you to believe it's due to speculation.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 02:55 PM
You're not very discerning because what you've heard is wrong. The crash ties directly to Smoot Hawley. The anti-capitalists and populists want you to believe it's due to speculation.

so speculation is always good?

bailing out wallstreet crooks is always good?

was there a wall street crash in '29?

but none of this has anything to do with the stupidity of our current enablement of china's mercantilism.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 03:01 PM
so speculation is always good?

bailing out wallstreet crooks is always good?

was there a wall street crash in '29?

but none of this has anything to do with the stupidity of our current enablement of china's mercantilism.

Why do you ask stupid questions? Your lack of curiousity underpins your ignorance.

Kathianne
07-26-2023, 03:07 PM
Why do you ask stupid questions? Your lack of curiousity underpins your ignorance.

tsk, tsk. One doesn't need curiosity when one is omniscient.

AHZ
07-26-2023, 03:17 PM

your lack of critical thinking impedes your intelligence.

thanks.

fj1200
07-26-2023, 03:26 PM
your lack of critical thinking impedes your intelligence.

thanks.

:laugh: You slay.