PDA

View Full Version : It's A Start

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 01:56 PM
Granted, he's not a 'typical' DNC member, but a start:

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/major-shift-rfk-jr-calls-corruption-investigation-biden

In major shift, RFK Jr. calls for corruption investigation of Joe BidenPresidential candidate says release of FBI informant memo last week escalated his concern.

By John Solomon
Updated: July 23, 2023 - 10:12pm

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. changed tactics Sunday and demanded for the first time an investigation into possible corruption by President Joe Biden, his party’s standard bearer.

Kennedy’s request was prompted by the release last week of an FBI informant report that alleged that Biden was part of a $10 million bribery scheme involving an Ukraine company that hired his son Hunter.

The report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) alleges Burisma Holdings founder Mykola Zlochevsky told a the informant that he was “coerced” into paying the Bidens $10 million to get a Ukrainian investigation shut down.

“I have avoided criticizing the president because I’m trying to bring people together and end some of the vitriol, the poison that’s made politics so poisonous,” Kennedy told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think though the issues that are now coming up are worrying enough that we really need a real investigation of what happened,” he said. “I mean, these revelations where you have Burisma — which is a notoriously corrupt company that paid out apparently $10 million to Hunter and his dad — if that’s true, then it is really troubling.”

Kennedy added Americans should also be worried about the politicization of federal law enforcement.

“I think that that’s something that every American needs to worry about and our federal agencies, which used to be above politics, and now become weaponized as political instruments, and that, again, is another really damaging trend for our democracy,” he said.

Gunny
07-24-2023, 01:59 PM
Granted, he's not a 'typical' DNC member, but a start:

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/major-shift-rfk-jr-calls-corruption-investigation-biden

What's he got to lose at this point? The Dems establishment is clearly not on his side and attacked him. Not that I give it much chance, but creating a separation between himself and corrupt Dem Party is as good a shot as any he's got.

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 02:02 PM
What's he got to lose at this point? The Dems establishment is clearly not on his side and attacked him. Not that I give it much chance, but creating a separation between himself and corrupt Dem Party is as good a shot as any he's got.

He seems to be a bit of 'extremist magnet.' Both sides of extremes find something there...

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:03 PM
He seems to be a bit of 'extremist magnet.' Both sides of extremes find something there...
do you consider truth to be extremism?

is it extreme that big pharma controls the news in america?

Gunny
07-24-2023, 02:05 PM
He seems to be a bit of 'extremist magnet.' Both sides of extremes find something there...Not just a magnet. He seems to be on the cutting edge of conspiracy theories :)

Not keen on him myself except for whatever damage he can do the Dems.

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:07 PM
Not just a magnet. He seems to be on the cutting edge of conspiracy theories :)

yes, god forbid a truth teller get in office.

Kathianne
07-24-2023, 02:10 PM
Not just a magnet. He seems to be on the cutting edge of conspiracy theories :)

I rest my case. Notice who likes him?

AHZ
07-24-2023, 02:15 PM

pitiful.

SassyLady
07-24-2023, 10:20 PM

I also like him Kath.

Kathianne
07-25-2023, 12:47 AM
I also like him Kath.

Well you're OK. 😆

AHZ
07-25-2023, 07:04 AM
I also like him Kath.

Trump / Kennedy would also be a good ticket.

icansayit
07-27-2023, 06:43 PM
Though I can't agree with him on much of what he has said.
I do admire his tenacity to speak what he believes is the unvarnished truth.
Having lived through the death of his Uncle John, and his Father that took
a huge toll on the entire country at the time.
I still feel, his success may be the Breaking Point for his unlucky Family Name.

Think about it. JFK, RFK, JFK Jr. And Teddy, who I absolutely didn't trust, or like.

Finally. He is the One Democrat who understands the words TRUTH, and HONESTY.

Just My Opinion.

Kathianne
09-29-2023, 05:21 PM
RFK Going to run as 3rd party:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2023/09/29/breaking-rfk-jr-to-run-as-an-independent-n1731132

Kathianne
10-24-2023, 12:30 PM
Like Joe needs more help than the GOP

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/10/rfk-jr-might-help-democrats-win-in-2024-after-all.html?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=f1&utm_campaign=feed-part