PDA

View Full Version : Rush Turns The Table On Dems

red states rule
10-12-2007, 01:15 PM
On his show today, Rush is now auctioning off the original letter Hary Reid sent Clear Channel demanding Rush apoligize for his non smear of the troops

The letter, signed by a total of 41 Dems, is secure in a Halliburton briefcase, will be sent ot the winning bidder

The money will be give to the Marine Corps Legal Foundation

Rush is asking all 41 Dems match the winning bid and send in their donation

Rush once again makes fools out of the Dems

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.member.html

retiredman
10-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't see how that makes them look foolish in the least. I guess you see things differently than I do because of all that koolaid you consume!

red states rule
10-12-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't see how that makes them look foolish in the least. I guess you see things differently than I do because of all that koolaid you consume!

Libs spread a lie about Rush smearing the troops, and he uses their letter to raise money for a military charity

Will the 41 Dems step up and match the winning bid?

April15
10-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I don't see how that makes them look foolish in the least. I guess you see things differently than I do because of all that koolaid you consume!It just makes Rush look desperate. It is not koolaid it is water from a river in Egypt, de nile.

theHawk
10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
It just makes Rush look desperate. It is not koolaid it is water from a river in Egypt, de nile.

Yea helping raise money for the Marines is "desperate." :lame2:

BoogyMan
10-12-2007, 08:10 PM

Of course you don't see it MFM, you have invested serious time into propagating the lie that Limbaugh attacked soldiers as a group instead of the likes of Jesse MacBeth and Lauro Chavez.

Having the transcript and audio of the original event available makes a fool of anyone who buys into Dirty Harry's latest scheme to try and take a bite out of Limbaugh.

The funniest part of all of this is that it is the National Enquirer, err, um sorry, ThinkProgress.org that broke the non-story that Dirty Harry is basing his moronic tirade on.

Go Rush, make some money for the marines and squash the yellow puddle dwellers.

retiredman
10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
invested serious time? please go back and find ONE post of mine where I ever made that suggestion...let alone enough posts to qualifiy for "serious time".

I'll wait.

PostmodernProphet
10-12-2007, 10:14 PM
It just makes Rush look desperate.

you bet.....he is nervous he might lose audience share to Al Franken......

BoogyMan
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM

:lol::lol::lol: That has to rank right up there with one of the most absurd and hillarious things I have ever read.

retiredman
10-12-2007, 10:24 PM
invested serious time? please go back and find ONE post of mine where I ever made that suggestion...let alone enough posts to qualifiy for "serious time".

I'll wait.

should I keep waiting or not?

Yurt
10-12-2007, 10:32 PM

If you would just take off your fairy nice glasses, you would see better.

retiredman
10-12-2007, 10:34 PM

and how much talk is there about the moveon.org ad against general petraeus anymore?

and how much talk is there about rush?

I see perfectly clear. trust me.:lol:

Yurt
10-12-2007, 10:39 PM
You said:

I said:

And then you said:

and how much talk is there about the moveon.org ad against general petraeus anymore?

and how much talk is there about rush?

I see perfectly clear. trust me.:lol:

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/16/10/22401016.jpg

red states rule
10-13-2007, 05:53 AM

You mean the former and now unemployed Air Amercia host?

In never ceases to amaze me how Rush turns back every attack from the left and increases his numbers in the ratings

Joe Steel
10-13-2007, 07:30 AM
The misfits and malcontents, dupes and toadies, who comprise Limbaugh's audience have to be entertained. I'm not surprised he pulled this stunt. He's gotten rich knowing what they like.

red states rule
10-13-2007, 08:02 AM
The misfits and malcontents, dupes and toadies, who comprise Limbaugh's audience have to be entertained. I'm not surprised he pulled this stunt. He's gotten rich knowing what they like.

Rush and Sean talk about the things the liberal media will not talk about - that is why they have a huge audience

Anoother attempt by the left to smear Rush has blown up in their faces :lol:

Joe Steel
10-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Rush and Sean talk about the things the liberal media will not talk about - that is why they have a huge audience

Anoother attempt by the left to smear Rush has blown up in their faces :lol:

How has it blown-up? Aside from his halfwitted audience, Limbaugh's stunt has been ignored.

red states rule
10-13-2007, 08:50 AM
How has it blown-up? Aside from his halfwitted audience, Limbaugh's stunt has been ignored.

The three networks, MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times, Wshington Post, and other liberal papers all ran with the lie

The people are not as stupid as libs think they are. They saw the Gen Betray Us ad as a smear from the left - they saw Rush was being smeared with lies and distorations

Joe Steel
10-13-2007, 09:04 AM
The three networks, MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times, Wshington Post, and other liberal papers all ran with the lie

The people are not as stupid as libs think they are. They saw the Gen Betray Us ad as a smear from the left - they saw Rush was being smeared with lies and distorations

What lie?

Anyone with even the least ability to understand the written word knows he said dissenters in the military are "phony soldiers."

Trying to cover-up the lie with this stunt may be entertaining to the kool-aid drinkers in radioland but the rest of us find it a sad comment on our failing society.

red states rule
10-13-2007, 09:09 AM
What lie?

Anyone with even the least ability to understand the written word knows he said dissenters in the military are "phony soldiers."

Trying to cover-up the lie with this stunt may be entertaining to the kool-aid drinkers in radioland but the rest of us find it a sad comment on our failing society.

You and the rest of the kook left know you are running on a lie. The acutal transcripts and audio prove it

ABC ran the same story 2 nights befroe Rush and nothing was said. It is another feeble attempt from the left to silence a man they can't beat in the ratings or in the arena of ideas

Joe Steel
10-13-2007, 09:20 AM
You and the rest of the kook left know you are running on a lie. The acutal transcripts and audio prove it

ABC ran the same story 2 nights befroe Rush and nothing was said. It is another feeble attempt from the left to silence a man they can't beat in the ratings or in the arena of ideas

ABC ran a story but that's not what prompted Limbaugh's comment. The ABC story was just convenient smokescreen for Limbaugh when he was caught disparaging military dissenters.

red states rule
10-13-2007, 09:22 AM
ABC ran a story but that's not what prompted Limbaugh's comment. The ABC story was just convenient smokescreen for Limbaugh when he was caught disparaging military dissenters.

Libs are a desperate bunch. They took a huge hit from the Gen Betray Us ad, Pelosi and Reid are tanking in their own approval ratings, the Dems Congress are at record low approval numbers - and they think this big lie is going to help them :lol:

April15
10-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Well Rush now has another phony vet to disparage in santos.

red states rule
10-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Well Rush now has another phony vet to disparage in santos.

and libs are seething how another feeble attampt to take out Rush failed

It is like trying to sink an an aircraft carrier with a pea shooter

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:10 PM
another example of the left, criticizing peoples intelligence rather then debating the issue

red states rule
10-13-2007, 04:13 PM
another example of the left, criticizing peoples intelligence rather then debating the issue

It is typical liberal debate tactics. When the liberal is unable to counter with factual information, they attack your intelligence, where you live, your looks, your age, your IQ, wour weight, your sex - anything but the topic at hand

They think they will disctract you and shift away from the topic at hand

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:16 PM
exactly

It is typical liberal debate tactics. When the liberal is unable to counter with factual information, they attack your intelligence, where you live, your looks, your age, your IQ, wour weight, your sex - anything but the topic at hand

They think they will disctract you and shift away from the topic at hand

red states rule
10-13-2007, 04:20 PM
exactly

Some call it the Liberal Two Step

It is how duck the facts and try to avoid being hit

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:24 PM
preety much

Some call it the Liberal Two Step

It is how duck the facts and try to avoid being hit

red states rule
10-13-2007, 07:25 PM
This is the real reason why libs go after Rush

Do you notice where the liberal talk show host are on the list?

http://www.talkers.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=34

stephanie
10-13-2007, 07:30 PM
I saw this morning that the bidding for the letter is up to 32,000 dollars...

Go rush Go.....:laugh2:

red states rule
10-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I saw this morning that the bidding for the letter is up to 32,000 dollars...

Go rush Go.....:laugh2:

How many of the 41 Dems wo signed the letter agree to match the bid?

They say they support the troops - don't they?

April15
10-14-2007, 05:07 PM
and libs are seething how another feeble attampt to take out Rush failed

It is like trying to sink an an aircraft carrier with a pea shooterRush is like a turd in a stopped up toilet. You can flush all you want but it ain't going anywhere.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Rush is like a turd in a stopped up toilet. You can flush all you want but it ain't going anywhere.

There is no need to reflect the feelings about your posts onto Rush.....

April15
10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
There is no need to reflect the feelings about your posts onto Rush.....You again misunderstand reality. My post was an opinion of why anyone should care about the grand comedian Rush Limbaugh not of the quality of my posts. You may feel my posts are shit but I don't much care what you try to think.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:49 PM
You again misunderstand reality. My post was an opinion of why anyone should care about the grand comedian Rush Limbaugh not of the quality of my posts. You may feel my posts are shit but I don't much care what you try to think.

:laugh2:

You do too. Don't lie to yourself April.