PDA

View Full Version : Biden steamrolls toward disaster in the Middle East

Gunny
08-02-2023, 07:42 PM
This is just nuts. Biden has done nothing but insult Saudi Arabia. I can see why SA would want a mutual defense pact with the US, but that's about all I can see anyone getting. Saudi Arabia is currently in a proxy war with Iran in at least 3 places.

What does the US get? Saudi Arabia agreeing to normalize relations with Israel. I've been pretty outspoken in my support for Israel, but I'm not seeing this as necessary nor beneficial to the US in any way with a HUGE elephant in the room.

https://thehill.com/opinion/congress-blog/4134030-biden-steamrolls-toward-disaster-in-the-middle-east/

AHZ
08-03-2023, 08:44 AM
This is just nuts. Biden has done nothing but insult Saudi Arabia. I can see why SA would want a mutual defense pact with the US, but that's about all I can see anyone getting. Saudi Arabia is currently in a proxy war with Iran in at least 3 places.

What does the US get? Saudi Arabia agreeing to normalize relations with Israel. I've been pretty outspoken in my support for Israel, but I'm not seeing this as necessary nor beneficial to the US in any way with a HUGE elephant in the room.

https://thehill.com/opinion/congress-blog/4134030-biden-steamrolls-toward-disaster-in-the-middle-east/

anti semitism often comes after a "but"......

of course all americans should sacrifice all for jews.

god said so.

Kathianne
08-03-2023, 09:40 AM

god said so.

Another point where extreme right and left come together.

AHZ
08-03-2023, 09:50 AM
Another point where extreme right and left come together.

in our worship of jews as god-men?

Gunny
08-03-2023, 01:13 PM

god said so.Try addressing the topic instead of your extremism.

AHZ
08-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Try addressing the topic instead of your extremism.

I was.

Gunny
08-03-2023, 01:27 PM
I was.You have yet to. You just throw out stupid shit to see your name appear:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
You have yet to. You just throw out stupid shit to see your name appear:rolleyes:

I was making the point that america should support israel and the jews, regardless, because they are the chosen people.

don't you agree with that?

Kathianne
08-03-2023, 01:52 PM
I'm just wondering if there is anything AHZ does well. Not posting, not discussing, not persuading, not summarizing, now we can add; does not do sarcasm well.

AHZ
08-03-2023, 02:14 PM
I'm just wondering if there is anything AHZ does well. Not posting, not discussing, not persuading, not summarizing, now we can add; does not do sarcasm well.

shouldn't all true christians unconditionally support the likud party because god said so?

fj1200
08-03-2023, 02:16 PM

Posts garbage arguments like a boss. :beer: I know it's true because the moon orbits the earth.

AHZ
08-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Posts garbage arguments like a boss. :beer: I know it's true because the moon orbits the earth.

which argument is most garbage-like?
:dance:

Gunny
08-03-2023, 04:22 PM
which argument is most garbage-like?
:dance:You can back off or you know where you'll find your most garbage like posts. You're derailing every conversation. You stop it or I will. Address the topics and or their progressions. We've heard enough about you:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-03-2023, 04:50 PM
You can back off or you know where you'll find your most garbage like posts. You're derailing every conversation. You stop it or I will. Address the topics and or their progressions. We've heard enough about you:rolleyes:

Im on topic in every discussion, and quite dominant.

do what you have to do, little man.

If you strike me down now, I shall become more powerful than you could possible imagine. -- Obi Wan Kenobi

Kathianne
08-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Im on topic in every discussion, and quite dominant.

do what you have to do, little man.

If you strike me down now, I shall become more powerful than you could possible imagine. -- Obi Wan Kenobi

Buy a clue. Bye, bye.