PDA

View Full Version : Democrats worry young people souring on party

Gunny
08-06-2023, 12:15 PM
One has to wonder what appeal the Republican Party has to younger folk, and what, if anything, the GOP is doing to try and capitalize on disengaged voters. Looks like they are ripe for a message and all we get from both Dems and Republicans is same ol' - same ol', business as usual with each party even up in the freak, sideshow category.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4138154-democrats-worry-young-people-souring-on-party/

hjmick
08-06-2023, 07:09 PM
How anyone of any age can support either party is beyond me. Support a candidate or cause because they or it is what you believe in, don't support them because you don't like the other guys or you just want to stick to them.

A pox on both their houses...

AHZ
08-07-2023, 06:09 AM
One has to wonder what appeal the Republican Party has to younger folk, and what, if anything, the GOP is doing to try and capitalize on disengaged voters. Looks like they are ripe for a message and all we get from both Dems and Republicans is same ol' - same ol', business as usual with each party even up in the freak, sideshow category.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4138154-democrats-worry-young-people-souring-on-party/

the democrat party is the power of corrupted and tyrannical boomerism.

freedom is evergreen.

sticking with freedom and the future is working just fine.

AHZ
08-07-2023, 06:14 AM
How anyone of any age can support either party is beyond me. Support a candidate or cause because they or it is what you believe in, don't support them because you don't like the other guys or you just want to stick to them.

A pox on both their houses...

one candidate is against sending all the jobs to china.

one is in bed with china.

is actually quite easy right now.

Gunny
08-07-2023, 02:18 PM

A pox on both their houses...As they currently stand, I have to agree. Neither present anything to look forward to.

AHZ
08-07-2023, 04:39 PM
As they currently stand, I have to agree. Neither present anything to look forward to.
old people always think that.

Gunny
08-08-2023, 05:04 PM
old people always think that.I'd rather be old and think that than be you and not think at all:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-08-2023, 05:50 PM
I'd rather be old and think that than be you and not think at all:rolleyes:

epic pwnage.
:dance: