PDA

View Full Version : GOP Rep. Chip Roy threatens to defund DOJ, DHS

Gunny
08-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Great idea. Don't see it going anywhere. Republicans need to hold the Senate by at least 10 seats to offset its sellouts, if it ever got past the obstructionists in the House of which Chip Roy is a major player. I'm usually good with Roy's ideas, but as a player of the game he sucks.

Any Republicans running against Roy for that seat will good a damned good look-see from me.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4140126-gop-rep-chip-roy-threatens-to-defund-doj-dhs/

AHZ
08-06-2023, 02:39 PM
Great idea. Don't see it going anywhere. Republicans need to hold the Senate by at least 10 seats to offset its sellouts, if it ever got past the obstructionists in the House of which Chip Roy is a major player. I'm usually good with Roy's ideas, but as a player of the game he sucks.

Any Republicans running against Roy for that seat will good a damned good look-see from me.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4140126-gop-rep-chip-roy-threatens-to-defund-doj-dhs/
so you're against the right ideas when it's the wrong people doing it?

or it's too hard?

Gunny
08-06-2023, 03:40 PM
so you're against the right ideas when it's the wrong people doing it?

or it's too hard?I like Chip Roy and voted for him. I did not vote for him to go to DC and represent himself, and obstruct his own party. Teams win by playing together but individuals playing a team game for themselves can cause the team to lose.

Something even dumbass Dems can figure out but for some reason that simple premise is above the comprehension level of Republican'ts.

AHZ
08-06-2023, 04:25 PM
I like Chip Roy and voted for him. I did not vote for him to go to DC and represent himself, and obstruct his own party. Teams win by playing together but individuals playing a team game for themselves can cause the team to lose.

Something even dumbass Dems can figure out but for some reason that simple premise is above the comprehension level of Republican'ts.

maybe you're the one not on the team.

BoogyMan
08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Maybe you are incapable of understanding team-play.

maybe you're the one not on the team.

AHZ
08-07-2023, 07:40 AM
Maybe you are incapable of understanding team-play.

Nah. i think you're just not actually on the team. that's why you don't believe in any polls anymore. the truth hurts.

My comment stands.

the 51 spooks for hunter laptop truth destroyed all credibility. don't blame the truth tellers.

there's no going back from here.

you just may be on the wrong side.

and this is about reform.