PDA

View Full Version : Haley criticizes Tuberville’s military hold

Gunny
08-08-2023, 07:09 PM
I'd say she pretty much nails it. What DoD/Biden Admin is doing with the military is not just wrong, it's stupid. Tuberville punishing the military for being stuck following Loser Lloyd's orders is punishing the wrong people.

I don't see any Republican-led, Congressional inquiries/hearings into rendering our military incapable of being a military.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/08/tuberville-military-nominations-haley-00110256

AHZ
08-09-2023, 01:23 AM
I'd say she pretty much nails it. What DoD/Biden Admin is doing with the military is not just wrong, it's stupid. Tuberville punishing the military for being stuck following Loser Lloyd's orders is punishing the wrong people.

I don't see any Republican-led, Congressional inquiries/hearings into rendering our military incapable of being a military.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/08/tuberville-military-nominations-haley-00110256

we need more maga republicans up there.

of course the uniparty romney repukes are goat-fucking dipshits subpar.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2023, 06:50 AM
we need more maga republicans up there.

of course the uniparty romney repukes are goat-fucking dipshits subpar.

That somebody had to resort to this tells us the Biden administration is insane, imho.--Tyr

AHZ
08-09-2023, 07:29 AM
That somebody had to resort to this tells us the Biden administration is insane, imho.--Tyr

our leaders do what china wants.

china doesnt want us to use our own energy, so we don't.

china doesnt want us to have a strong military so it's being demoralized and destroyed.

this is why globalization extremism is dum dum sauce.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2023, 11:18 AM
our leaders do what china wants.

china doesnt want us to use our own energy, so we don't.

china doesnt want us to have a strong military so it's being demoralized and destroyed.

this is why globalization extremism is dum dum sauce.

I think some of that is true. China is pulling the strings in the HERR BIDEN movement. ==Tyr

Gunny
08-09-2023, 04:52 PM
That somebody had to resort to this tells us the Biden administration is insane, imho.--TyrJust a bit of clarification on who Tuberville is holding up. People who require appointments from Congress. General officers. They are already appointed to their promotions positions. The military does that and amends your title (Command Officer and whatnot) with "Acting" after it. Not sure if general officers get back pay or not.

Problem is, what the American people and junior enlisted are hearing is "Tuberville the Republican is holding up military pay". We already know the truth doesn't matter once the lie's been repeated enough.

AHZ
08-09-2023, 05:30 PM
Just a bit of clarification on who Tuberville is holding up. People who require appointments from Congress. General officers. They are already appointed to their promotions positions. The military does that and amends your title (Command Officer and whatnot) with "Acting" after it. Not sure if general officers get back pay or not.

Problem is, what the American people and junior enlisted are hearing is "Tuberville the Republican is holding up military pay". We already know the truth doesn't matter once the lie's been repeated enough.
are you white-washing "soldier pay-gate"?

Gunny
08-10-2023, 11:49 AM
are you white-washing "soldier pay-gate"?Posting facts for people capable of cognitive reasoning. That means not you:rolleyes: