PDA

View Full Version : China, Russia and Iran are engaged in foreign interference in New Zealand, intelligen

Gunny
08-11-2023, 04:01 PM
No rest for the wicked :rolleyes:

What caught my eye is this has been Kathianne 's axis of evil for as far back as I can remember. Good thing New Zealand and ABC News finally caught on :)

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-russia-iran-engaged-foreign-interference-new-zealand-102189396

AHZ
08-11-2023, 04:29 PM
No rest for the wicked :rolleyes:

What caught my eye is this has been @Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) 's axis of evil for as far back as I can remember. Good thing New Zealand and ABC News finally caught on :)

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-russia-iran-engaged-foreign-interference-new-zealand-102189396

but tariffs against china are still wrong, right, boss?

Gunny
08-11-2023, 04:31 PM
but tariffs against china are still wrong, right, boss?In the stupid irresponsible way in which you would use "tariffs"? Yes.

AHZ
08-11-2023, 05:58 PM
In the stupid irresponsible way in which you would use "tariffs"? Yes.

tariffs are to protect domestic markets, for a variety of reasons...

that's the smart usage.

so you fear war with china, but tariffs would still be wrong. how does that even make sense?

Gunny
08-12-2023, 01:51 PM
tariffs are to protect domestic markets, for a variety of reasons...

that's the smart usage.

so you fear war with china, but tariffs would still be wrong. how does that even make sense?
We need to decouple from China, not play trade games with them trying to build an artificial economy that ultimately will fail.

AHZ
08-12-2023, 01:53 PM
We need to decouple from China, not play trade games with them trying to build an artificial economy that ultimately will fail.

ok. sounds good.

how does decoupling affect the trade relationship? it seems it would be impacted in some way.

what is that way?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2023, 05:21 PM
ok. sounds good.

how does decoupling affect the trade relationship? it seems it would be impacted in some way.

what is that way?

Well, first it stops the USA from being so badly raped by Herr Biden's owners...
And that is enough of a reason to do it eh, imho?--Tyr

Gunny
08-12-2023, 07:05 PM
ok. sounds good.

what is that way?Of course it would affect trade relations. China wouldn't get a damned thing from the US that supports its military machine up to and including oil. I'm quite sure that would have quite an impact on BOTH sides of the Pacific. That however is not trying to make a profit at either end. Rather a common sense self defense move by not being the means of our own downfall.

I'd also be drawing lines in the water and tell Pooh to back the fuck off or risk being fired upon. Right after I sent the US military to finish building Gov Abbott's floating wall in the Rio.

I'd also be after that steel industry your boy propped up and for some reason (like self-preservation) Puppet boy hasn't rescinded to show its gratefulness and patriotism by giving a damned good discount on some new boats. BIG ones.

You asked a Marine for an answer and you got a Marine answer. All this sitting around playing pocket pool and smiling in your face shit pisses me off.

I