PDA

View Full Version : Hillary

Guernicaa
10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Personally, I don't like her. I see her as this power-mad woman whos dominating the Democratic field right now because she produces the most money (which isn't how it should be) rather then being a genuine politician.

I would much rather see Obama at the top, but my heart keeps telling me this just isn't his time. The Clinton machine is going to nail him down and its gonna hurt so bad. Young liberals everywhere secretly hate Hillary, and are going to have to vote for her out of the mere fact that we'd prefer her over a Republican. That's not what people should be voting on, but thats what it will come down too.

And John Edwards...lol...well, I see him as more of an embarassment to the Democratic party than doing any good.

darin
10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
would you rather have a conservative democrat or liberal republican?

Guernicaa
10-12-2007, 05:54 PM
would you rather have a conservative democrat or liberal republican?
It depends on what the Republican is liberal about.
Socially liberal, and economically conservative, then yeah. I would easily vote for someone like that over a conservative Democrat.

Giuliani has pretty much abandoned his socially liberal side in order to win the Republican nomination. Thats why him and Rommney are just trying to say and do whatever will get them elected. It's not who they are, its what people want to hear.

Nukeman
10-12-2007, 08:06 PM
It depends on what the Republican is liberal about.
Socially liberal, and economically conservative, then yeah. I would easily vote for someone like that over a conservative Democrat.

Giuliani has pretty much abandoned his socially liberal side in order to win the Republican nomination. Thats why him and Rommney are just trying to say and do whatever will get them elected. It's not who they are, its what people want to hear.Isnt this EVERY politician out there???????

Dilloduck
10-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Isnt this EVERY politician out there???????

YOU GOT IT. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone thinks a politician would say anything else.

Guernicaa
10-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Isnt this EVERY politician out there???????
Not Dennis Kucinich :laugh2: