PDA

View Full Version : Arizona GOP investigating social media censorship at request of politicians

Gunny
08-11-2023, 05:03 PM
https://www.thecentersquare.com/arizona/article_250d7560-387a-11ee-b205-2f8fa0d79098.html

SassyLady
08-11-2023, 06:05 PM
https://www.thecentersquare.com/arizona/article_250d7560-387a-11ee-b205-2f8fa0d79098.html
It will tell us what we already know. Hobbs is corrupt and is backed by powerful people.

Gunny
08-12-2023, 01:40 PM
It will tell us what we already know. Hobbs is corrupt and is backed by powerful people.And handled like Biden is being handled.

Republicans with the support of independents can easily take Arizona. Candidates need to be chosen more wisely.

SassyLady
08-12-2023, 01:50 PM
And handled like Biden is being handled.

Republicans with the support of independents can easily take Arizona. Candidates need to be chosen more wisely.

Hobbs was SOS during election and had total control of the voting process. Crooked as hell. Not sure any candidate would have prevailed over that situation.

Gunny
08-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Hobbs was SOS during election and had total control of the voting process. Crooked as hell. Not sure any candidate would have prevailed over that situation.I made note of that conflict of interest and her proclivity toward corruption. She didn't win by much. A strong candidate would have buried her.

SassyLady
08-12-2023, 02:01 PM
I made note of that conflict of interest and her proclivity toward corruption. She didn't win by much. A strong candidate would have buried her.
You're missing the point. She would have made sure she won no matter the candidate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2023, 02:06 PM
You're missing the point. She would have made sure she won no matter the candidate.
My friend, that is true, corrupt knows no limit when they cheat to win. --Tyr

AHZ
08-12-2023, 02:15 PM
big donors control who runs and mostly who wins with funding.

it's all pretty sordid.

lord help us.

Gunny
08-12-2023, 02:50 PM
You're missing the point. She would have made sure she won no matter the candidate.I am missing no point. A strong enough candidate can overcome anything the left can allegedly do without exposing what they are doing. The entire issue around these elections and proving fraud is forcing the Dems to cross the line with provable evidence of fraud, or back off and lose.

In order for that to happen, the Republican'ts need a candidate that is popular enough to crush the Dem. The Republicans lost because they had a weak candidate. They need to quit trying to run TV celebrities as politicians.

SassyLady
08-13-2023, 01:37 AM
I am missing no point. A strong enough candidate can overcome anything the left can allegedly do without exposing what they are doing. The entire issue around these elections and proving fraud is forcing the Dems to cross the line with provable evidence of fraud, or back off and lose.

In order for that to happen, the Republican'ts need a candidate that is popular enough to crush the Dem. The Republicans lost because they had a weak candidate. They need to quit trying to run TV celebrities as politicians.
That is not true Gunny. Kari is not a weak candidate. The election in Maricopa County was compromised and the legal system there is as corrupt as Hobbs.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 10:54 AM
That is not true Gunny. Kari is not a weak candidate. The election in Maricopa County was compromised and the legal system there is as corrupt as Hobbs.

romney republicans no longer believe election fraud exists.

Kathianne
08-13-2023, 10:59 AM

Not really cute, these logical fallacies.

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 11:00 AM

Are there any Romney Republicans left outside Romney family

Kathianne
08-13-2023, 11:01 AM
Are there any Romney Republicans left outside Romney family
If you aren't 110% pro-Trump-YOU ARE a Romney Republican, a globalist. You want all jobs abroad and all Trumpist jailed forever. You love Biden and Bernie and AOC. Got it now?

fj1200
08-13-2023, 11:33 AM

Debatable. She had a stupid message.

SassyLady
08-13-2023, 11:45 AM
Debatable. She had a stupid message.
Which was?

fj1200
08-13-2023, 11:58 AM
Which was?

trump sycophants didn't do particularly well last year. And maybe not even a particularly good candidate.

Within some corners of the party hierarchy, however, there is concern that Lake’s reluctance to advertise could cost her swing voters. While Lake has emerged as a conservative hero — thanks largely to her strident support of Trump, her clashes with the media and her opposition to vaccine mandates — some top Republicans worry that she has turned off moderates who could tilt the election.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/06/kari-lakes-arizona-campaign-looks-like-nothing-weve-seen-before-00060596

AHZ
08-13-2023, 12:00 PM
If you aren't 110% pro-Trump-YOU ARE a Romney Republican, a globalist. You want all jobs abroad and all Trumpist jailed forever. You love Biden and Bernie and AOC. Got it now?
what's your feeling on romney and his policies?

Kathianne
08-13-2023, 12:32 PM
what's your feeling on romney and his policies?

I'm sure the fact I didn't and wouldn't support Romney is truly irrelevant, as I detest Trump fir his actions.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 12:36 PM
trump sycophants didn't do particularly well last year. And maybe not even a particularly good candidate.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/06/kari-lakes-arizona-campaign-looks-like-nothing-weve-seen-before-00060596

but what was her bad message?

"america first"?

Gunny
08-13-2023, 12:53 PM
I'm sure the fact I didn't and wouldn't support Romney is truly irrelevant, as I detest Trump fir his actions.Didn't Romney lose due to a lack of support?:rolleyes:

I confess I held my nose and voted for the Dem in Republican attire simple because he wasn't Barrack Obama. The exact same reason I voted for Trump.

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 12:58 PM
Didn't Romney lose due to a lack of support?:rolleyes:

I confess I held my nose and voted for the Dem in Republican attire simple because he wasn't Barrack Obama. The exact same reason I voted for Trump.
I voted for the cult member too.

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 01:00 PM
Didn't Romney lose due to a lack of support?:rolleyes:

Well he didn't prepare for the second debate. The one where Obama did and made Willard look like a twatwaffle.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 01:11 PM
I'm sure the fact I didn't and wouldn't support Romney is truly irrelevant, as I detest Trump fir his actions.

would you rather have romney or trump as president?

Gunny
08-13-2023, 01:11 PM
Well he didn't prepare for the second debate. The one where Obama did and made Willard look like a twatwaffle.From MY porch, it didn't matter. Romney couldn't win a debate with Obama on his best day and Obama's worst. Speaking IS the only thing Obama has going for him that he was good at. Even if it was all racist, anti-American bullshit, he still sold it.

Romney is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative Mormon who ran as a Republican in a yankee state where anything to the right of Mao is a "conservative". He'd have to run as a Democrat here.

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 01:12 PM
would you rather have romney or trump as president?

You're the ultimate troll.

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 01:16 PM
From MY porch, it didn't matter. Romney couldn't win a debate with Obama on his best day and Obama's worst. Speaking IS the only thing Obama has going for him that he was good at. Even if it was all racist, anti-American bullshit, he still sold it.

Romney is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative Mormon who ran as a Republican in a yankee state where anything to the right of Mao is a "conservative". He'd have to run as a Democrat here.

He'd have to run as a dem anywhere today. Iirc Willard won the first debate because obama wasnt prepared. (This is all what the masses thought; so much of this is in the eye of the beholder)

AHZ
08-13-2023, 01:25 PM
You're the ultimate troll.
:grenade:

Black Diamond
08-13-2023, 01:33 PM
:grenade:

Yeah that's your goal methinks.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 01:56 PM
Yeah that's your goal methinks.
im a sincere anti-globalist, dude.

it's dum dum sauce. Im a shifting in the winds one trick pony johnny one note of ambivalent ignorance.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 04:21 PM
im a sincere anti-globalist, dude.

it's dum dum sauce. Im a shifting in the winds one trick pony johnny one note of ambivalent ignorance.Alleged media censorship at the request of government in Arizona has what to do with globalists?

Mirror image of a leftwingnut crying victim and racism every time they don't have a clue what the discussion is about yet feel the need to run their sucks:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-13-2023, 04:55 PM
Alleged media censorship at the request of government in Arizona has what to do with globalists?

Mirror image of a leftwingnut crying victim and racism every time they don't have a clue what the discussion is about yet feel the need to run their sucks:rolleyes:

I was being questioned generally about my motives on the board, i was just characterizing my self in my own defense.

Please allow the discussion room to breathe.

your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 05:21 PM
I was being questioned generally about my motives on the board, i was just characterizing my self in my own defense.

Please allow the discussion room to breathe.

your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

thank you.I'm fine with discussions going about their merry little ways. UNTIL ... every discussion you involve yourself in devolves to the same two or three lines of ignorant gibberish regardless the topic being discussed. You aren't everybody else's fault and they shouldn't have to suffer for it. You can display your genius in a single thread, titled the same, just so nobody misses it in case they want to heap praises and gold on you :rolleyes:

AHZ
08-13-2023, 05:36 PM
I'm fine with discussions going about their merry little ways. UNTIL ... every discussion you involve yourself in devolves to the same two or three lines of ignorant gibberish regardless the topic being discussed. You aren't everybody else's fault and they shouldn't have to suffer for it. You can display your genius in a single thread, titled the same, just so nobody misses it in case they want to heap praises and gold on you :rolleyes:

My issues are hyper-relevant right now.

your problem isn't with me.

your problem is with reality and all the things you've been avoiding.

do your shadow work.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 05:42 PM
My issues are hyper-relevant right now.

your problem isn't with me.

your problem is with reality and all the things you've been avoiding.

do your shadow work.I addressed the topic. Respond in kind.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 05:47 PM
I addressed the topic. Respond in kind.
look, papa smurf, i was questioned as to my goals and called a troll. i was responding to that.

you should have warned the other guy for just attacking me.

kathianne objected to being called a romney republican, what else is new?

many things were going on.

I'm not here in a vacuum.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 06:01 PM
look, papa smurf, i was questioned as to my goals and called a troll. i was responding to that.

you should have warned the other guy for just attacking me.

kathianne objected to being called a romney republican, what else is new?

many things were going on.

I'm not here in a vacuum.Not. You, like your hero, are the cause of your own problems. What does Mitt Romney have to do with investigating government coercion of media in Arizona? Or Kari Lake, who ran for office in Arizona? Mitt Romney is a Senator from Utah and has no play in this discussion until your attempt to deflect to him, trying to take a sideways shot at Kathianne and/or anyone who doesn't agree with you.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 06:04 PM
Not. You, like your hero, are the cause of your own problems. What does Mitt Romney have to do with investigating government coercion of media in Arizona? Or Kari Lake, who ran for office in Arizona? Mitt Romney is a Senator from Utah and has no play in this discussion until your attempt to deflect to him, trying to take a sideways shot at Kathianne and/or anyone who doesn't agree with you.
i was just referring to romney republicans in an offhanded and comedic way.

you people are making big deals out of things.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 06:33 PM
i was just referring to romney republicans in an offhanded and comedic way.

you people are making big deals out of things.We all joke around. We just don't do it every post and/or with the purpose of disrupting, which rather than being funny becomes tedious and tiresome.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 06:37 PM
We all joke around. We just don't do it every post and/or with the purpose of disrupting, which rather than being funny becomes tedious and tiresome.

Ok, Principal Skinner

http://www.anvari.org/db/cols/The_Simpsons_Characters_Picture_Gallery/Seymour_Skinner.png

Gunny
08-13-2023, 06:53 PM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2023, 08:15 PM

Evil always exist in this dark world my friend. Dem party are masters at using dark methods to get what they want. --Tyr

SassyLady
08-14-2023, 12:01 AM

216 out of 257 candidates he endorsed won ... more than 80%.

AHZ
08-14-2023, 02:17 AM
Evil always exist in this dark world my friend. Dem party are masters at using dark methods to get what they want. --Tyr

kari lake had a bad message, didn't you hear?

AHZ
08-14-2023, 02:20 AM

the romney republicans are on the fuzzy math, and they don't use polls, but are the masters of electability.

Kathianne
08-14-2023, 08:05 AM
Kari Lake called Arizonians that didn't vote for or continue to vote for Trump, RINOS. I suppose Romney Republicans would have worked? Globalists maybe? Anti-populists?

In any case, for some inexplicable reason many voted for Hobbs, who was not a good candidate, but stepped back and let Lake sink herself.

Lake said enough to make me think she's have been better at running AZ than Hobbs has been, however she also would have likely made the state appear even stranger than is currently thought. Herein is the problem with Trump. His problems are larger than his considerable talents.

AHZ
08-14-2023, 08:15 AM
Kari Lake called Arizonians that didn't vote for or continue to vote for Trump, RINOS. I suppose Romney Republicans would have worked? Globalists maybe? Anti-populists?

In any case, for some inexplicable reason many voted for Hobbs, who was not a good candidate, but stepped back and let Lake sink herself.

Lake said enough to make me think she's have been better at running AZ than Hobbs has been, however she also would have likely made the state appear even stranger than is currently thought. Herein is the problem with Trump. His problems are larger than his considerable talents.

There's actually no problem with trump or kari lake.

you're a rino, romney republican globalist, anti-populist.

trump is leading all polls.

desantis is a shitbox jockey.

Kathianne
08-14-2023, 08:32 AM
There's actually no problem with trump or kari lake.

you're a rino, romney republican globalist, anti-populist.

trump is leading all polls.

desantis is a shitbox jockey.

:laugh2:

fj1200
08-14-2023, 12:42 PM

Not every one of those ran as a trump sychophant. And because he didn't back the important ones. He hasn't had a good election cycle since 2016. He's a three-time loser.

AHZ
08-14-2023, 01:42 PM
Not every one of those ran as a trump sychophant. And because he didn't back the important ones. He hasn't had a good election cycle since 2016. He's a three-time loser.
who's leading all candidates and the incumbent in polling.

fj1200
08-14-2023, 02:21 PM
who's leading all candidates and the incumbent in polling.

Quite possibly a buffoon. Didn't know you were a poll watcher. I guess it goes along with your lack of integrity.

AHZ
08-14-2023, 02:43 PM
Quite possibly a buffoon. Didn't know you were a poll watcher. I guess it goes along with your lack of integrity.

what's the difference between popularity and electability?

fj1200
08-14-2023, 02:57 PM
what's the difference between popularity and electability?

You can be popular amongst a subset and completely unelectable to the whole. That's a fairly straight forward equation.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 09:11 AM
You can be popular amongst a subset and completely unelectable to the whole. That's a fairly straight forward equation.

but trump is beating biden overall not just among republicans.

and who you hold up as your "electable" candidate, deep state desantis, can't even win the primary.

but you still think you're smart.

it's hilarous actually.

Kathianne
08-15-2023, 09:19 AM

and who you hold up as your "electable" candidate, deep state desantis, can't even win the primary.

it's hilarous actually.

I don't know about 'smart' whomever you're speaking about, but wanting the country to thrive and continue to 'create a more perfect union' requires that we try to elect those that work towards those goals. Not corrupt characters like the Bidens or egotistical, revenge minded tyrant wannabees like Trump.

Voting for someone better than these failed choices is the best we can do right now.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 09:26 AM
I don't know about 'smart' whomever you're speaking about, but wanting the country to thrive and continue to 'create a more perfect union' requires that we try to elect those that work towards those goals. Not corrupt characters like the Bidens or egotistical, revenge minded tyrant wannabees like Trump.

Voting for someone better than these failed choices is the best we can do right now.

glittering generalities aren't positions.

and I disagree.

I still want trump.

Kathianne
08-15-2023, 09:38 AM
glittering generalities aren't positions.

and I disagree.

I still want trump.

Of course you do. Glittering generalities, funny.

fj1200
08-15-2023, 10:17 AM

it's hilarous actually.

You mean how they both have less than 50%? That would be my point.

And I haven't held anyone up. I just know who the 3-time loser (R)ambling buffoon is in the race.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 11:45 AM
You mean how they both have less than 50%? That would be my point.

And I haven't held anyone up. I just know who the 3-time loser (R)ambling buffoon is in the race.

should we stop electoral politics altogether and install a permanent self selected oligarchic technocracy, with the vision and will to "make the hard choices"?

Black Diamond
08-15-2023, 12:19 PM
should we stop electoral politics altogether and install a permanent self selected oligarchic technocracy, with the vision and will to "make the hard choices"?

A monarch. And i get to choose who it is.

Gunny
08-15-2023, 12:19 PM

it's hilarous actually.I'm so in the mood to change your userID to "Red Herring" right about now. That's all you got. I have yet to see anyone on this board start singing the praises of Desantis or Romney; yet, you constantly throw them out like anyone cares. Must be part of that intuitiveness you use to tell everyone else what they think:rolleyes:

Voting for the man Donald Trump has devolved into is selling out my integrity for someone who has none. No thanks.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 12:20 PM
A monarch. And i get to choose who it is.

is it me? if not I cannot go along with your scheme.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2023, 12:22 PM

Trumps greatest problem are those vermin hellbent on destroying him. And they are doing it using any way that they can get by with....
There is no lying, underhanded/twisted crap that they will refuse to use on him. To them being the vermin that they are, --ANYTHING GOES..
Thats the truff of it...---Tyr

AHZ
08-15-2023, 12:26 PM
I'm so in the mood to change your userID to "Red Herring" right about now. That's all you got. I have yet to see anyone on this board start singing the praises of Desantis or Romney; yet, you constantly throw them out like anyone cares. Must be part of that intuitiveness you use to tell everyone else what they think:rolleyes:

Voting for the man Donald Trump has devolved into is selling out my integrity for someone who has none. No thanks.

donald trump is the pox on both their houses you've been looking for.

the proof is tds running amok like a fire in the minds of men.

Kathianne
08-15-2023, 12:26 PM
Trumps greatest problem are those vermin hellbent on destroying him. And they are doing it using any way that they can get by with....
There is no lying, underhanded/twisted crap that they will refuse to use on him. To them being the vermin that they are, --ANYTHING GOES..
Thats the truff of it...---Tyr

You all can be as vehement as you like, there's no escaping the fact, truff if you wish, that Trump's largest obstacle is himself.

No, that doesn't excuse those that persecuted him, but he never had a chance with them or those they influence.

He had chances with those you all and the likes of Kari Lake now vilify.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 12:29 PM
The romney, Jeb Bush, Mccain Trifecta of republican power.

unstoppable three stoogery.

AHZ
08-15-2023, 12:31 PM
You all can be as vehement as you like, there's no escaping the fact, truff if you wish, that Trump's largest obstacle is himself.

No, that doesn't excuse those that persecuted him, but he never had a chance with them or those they influence.

No, his obstacle is entrenched corrupt power fearing actual reform of their destructive and selfish system.

who are those that we and kari lake villify?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2023, 01:28 PM

I have not vilified anybody on the right except Christie.
So, my friend you verbiage using-- "you all" is encompassing too much territory.
I am not a huge fan of Desantis, but Ive not issued any bad words toward him either.
I do use bad words in regards to the ffing dems and their worthless allies.
I woudnt vote for a damn dem for a million bucks, as I despise them totally.
If I err show me where I have...--Tyr

fj1200
08-15-2023, 02:06 PM

How'd you guess? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2023, 02:57 PM
I have not vilified anybody on the right except Christie, and long ago John Mcsame who is dead now..
So, my friend you verbiage using-- "you all" is encompassing too much territory.
I am not a huge fan of Desantis, but Ive not issued any bad words toward him either.
aa

Gunny
08-15-2023, 03:01 PM

He had chances with those you all and the likes of Kari Lake now vilify.Agreed. He did and is still doing it to himself. Unless the Dem voting machine people have been at this board, I'm quite sure there are plenty of threads where I have trashed those going after Trump over frivolous BS. To the painful point as much as I dislike the man. There ARE still people walking free that should be facing charges themselves for the lies they perpetrated on the US public from 2016-2020.

The second Trump started trying to shortcut the rules/law after losing the 2020 election, he has been in the wrong, doubled down on it, and cost the Republican party seats in Congress. He IS facing REAL criminal charges for REAL crimes. He thinks himself above the law.

He certainly puts himself above the country and the people. Fuck us. Trump lost and that's unacceptable:rolleyes: I'll say it again: if he truly cared about this Nation and put it and the People above all things to include himself, he would drop out and quit meddling in Congressional elections. THAT would be best for all concerned. The only people it would hurt is the left and those that support this megalomaniac.

Instead, as many besides myself have said for the past couple of years, it's quite obvious he is willing to burn down what remains of the right trying to get his way.

Gunny
08-15-2023, 03:03 PM
The romney, Jeb Bush, Mccain Trifecta of republican power.

unstoppable three stoogery.
No such thing. One is even dead. Grow up or I'll dump you out of this thread too.

Kathianne
08-15-2023, 05:07 PM
I have not vilified anybody on the right except Christie.

I'm speaking of terms like RINO, Romney Republicans, the terms the Trump man employs in nearly every post. Kari Lake is also fond of that verbiage. She lost.