PDA

View Full Version : Which Will Come First

Kathianne
08-12-2023, 11:25 AM
CBS, thus other MSM outlets will get serious about covering this corrupt administration

OR

They will have to let Catherine Herridge go?

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1690067636288180224

Gunny
08-12-2023, 11:46 AM
CBS, thus other MSM outlets will get serious about covering this corrupt administration

OR

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1690067636288180224GOOD question. Lots of speculation for answers :)

A lot depends on whether or not her statement was OK'd from above. If not, it puts CBS in more of a hot spot than Herridge, IMO. Among journalists, she's a recognized, established name and has been around quite awhile. Even I know who she is :)

If CBS lets her go, what does that do to CBS? It would be proof CBS will brook no breaking the consolidated front protecting Biden. Does it hurt CBS? Not sure if CBS or ABC hold the top spot for cellar dweller.

I figure it's a given that if she even wants or needs another job, Herridge would be welcome with open arms at Fox. They have a few new job openings and an established name would be a coup for them, or any other right-media.

Kathianne
08-12-2023, 12:39 PM
GOOD question. Lots of speculation for answers :)

A lot depends on whether or not her statement was OK'd from above. If not, it puts CBS in more of a hot spot than Herridge, IMO. Among journalists, she's a recognized, established name and has been around quite awhile. Even I know who she is :)

If CBS lets her go, what does that do to CBS? It would be proof CBS will brook no breaking the consolidated front protecting Biden. Does it hurt CBS? Not sure if CBS or ABC hold the top spot for cellar dweller.

I figure it's a given that if she even wants or needs another job, Herridge would be welcome with open arms at Fox. They have a few new job openings and an established name would be a coup for them, or any other right-media.

Maybe, she left FOX for CBS. Probably $$ but lots of folks were put off with the hypocrisy that came to light with 'stolen' election; 1/6; and Trump pumping in general.

Gunny
08-12-2023, 12:53 PM
Maybe, she left FOX for CBS. Probably $$ but lots of folks were put off with the hypocrisy that came to light with 'stolen' election; 1/6; and Trump pumping in general.

I just threw Fox out there as "the other side". I am by no means a Fox person for the reasons you stated. I like Gutfeld because he's an a$$hole :laugh: Trump pumping has me grabbing for the remote.

Remains to be seen how CBS reacts. Was it me? I'd wait and see for reaction. Not like it will hurt their reputation. IF the MSM was to actually shift to covering the Biden mafia, the best CBS could claim is they were the first to do so. Otherwise, they still suck :laugh:

BoogyMan
08-13-2023, 12:02 PM
Herridge has always been a "tell it like it is" straight shooter type. I cannot imagine them pushing her out the door, but in today's environment anything could happen.

OR

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1690067636288180224