PDA

View Full Version : TX Gov Abbott to Aussie woman complaining about 'too many American flags': 'Go Back t

Gunny
08-15-2023, 05:51 PM
She needs to. We got enough whiny, bitchy people.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-gov-abbott-australian-woman-complaining-about-too-many-american-flags-go-back-australia

Black Diamond
08-15-2023, 06:14 PM
Just wait until these generations come of age.

Gunny
08-15-2023, 06:57 PM
Just wait until these generations come of age.Pretty sure this would be any generation Euro-type. They aren't flag wavers. Complaining about Americans is a pastime for some.

Unless it's sports. Then they got them all over the place and in your face, but that doesn't count :rolleyes:

Besides, what else should they think? The exception to the flag waving is OUR athletes who are too busy disrespecting and/or desecrating it and badmouthing the US.

Black Diamond
08-15-2023, 07:04 PM
Pretty sure this would be any generation Euro-type. They aren't flag wavers. Complaining about Americans is a pastime for some.

Unless it's sports. Then they got them all over the place and in your face, but that doesn't count :rolleyes:

Besides, what else should they think? The exception to the flag waving is OUR athletes who are too busy disrespecting and/or desecrating it and badmouthing the US.

Leftists here will start agreeing with this aussie. Saying it's a flag of hate and exclusion.
They'll probably replace it with the rainbow flag.

AHZ
08-16-2023, 12:45 PM
Leftists here will start agreeing with this aussie. Saying it's a flag of hate and exclusion.
They'll probably replace it with the rainbow flag.

Look at the eagle at the top of the forum, by the black ribbons of remembrance, notice there is faint rainbow over the eagle's face. what's all that about?

icansayit
08-16-2023, 03:32 PM
Look at the eagle at the top of the forum, by the black ribbons of remembrance, notice there is faint rainbow over the eagle's face. what's all that about?

Never noticed that. Thanks for the heads up. I'm outta here if I see a BLUE stripe anywhere on the STARS & STRIPES too!

IF WOKE has arrived. It woke me up...to go somewhere else. Not that it will bother anybody.

Black Diamond
08-17-2023, 05:28 PM
Never noticed that. Thanks for the heads up. I'm outta here if I see a BLUE stripe anywhere on the STARS & STRIPES too!

IF WOKE has arrived. It woke me up...to go somewhere else. Not that it will bother anybody.
I'd never seen it before either. Must have some other meaning. Jim ain't woke.

fj1200
08-17-2023, 05:54 PM
Sometimes a rainbow is just a rainbow.

SassyLady
08-17-2023, 06:05 PM
Jim has lost some pets very near and dear to his heart. I believe the rainbow is the bridge for his pets.

Gunny
08-17-2023, 06:33 PM
I seem to recall a rainbow sticker on the back window of your vehicle at one time meant one was from Hawaii.

Isn't it still on the Lucky Charms box?

Annoying when groups of sh*theads usurp a symbol for their warped causes. Kind of like the Nazis did the swastika, a sign of good luck in India.

Black Diamond
08-17-2023, 07:04 PM
I seem to recall a rainbow sticker on the back window of your vehicle at one time meant one was from Hawaii.

Annoying when groups of sh*theads usurp a symbol for their warped causes. Kind of like the Nazis did the swastika, a sign of good luck in India.

Yeah rainbow used to be on Hawaii license plate

Black Diamond
08-17-2023, 07:05 PM

Rainbow on lucky charms box went to a pot of gold.

Gunny
08-17-2023, 07:12 PM
Rainbow on lucky charms box went to a pot of gold.Did not! It went to a bowl of Lucky Charms:slap:

Black Diamond
08-17-2023, 07:14 PM
Did not! It went to a bowl of Lucky Charms:slap:

:laugh:

AHZ
08-18-2023, 01:18 AM

the rainbow is symbolically over the eagle's face in the military with their new misguided trans considerations.

the rainbow is also the symbol of the alleged "noahide covenant" between man and god.

or it's about hawaii.

AHZ
08-18-2023, 01:30 AM
Pretty sure this would be any generation Euro-type. They aren't flag wavers. Complaining about Americans is a pastime for some.

yes americans are quite alone in their virulent nationalism eh?

icansayit
08-18-2023, 02:34 AM
Other than the tat I thought about...A big "M" on each cheek of my butt. (stand on my head and it says "WoW".)

I might consider having the Doc put a RAINBOW tat back there...after his prostate visit.

The RAINBOW would be a sign of my devotion to the thousands of other ANAL Americans for their PRIDE.:laugh2: